Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

do you think Mika would miind if a fan had a SUPER-MIKAFIED room....I mean....like a replica of LICM painted on a wall or something....like...the whole room made, or inspired on Mika...do you think he would mind?

I think he might hunt you down and torture you for weeks and then finally let you die in the most gory way. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...he will hunt me down huh? haha nice...hahah jk.

well the thing is...that I will be moving to a new house in February and my dad was like

"Hey Ceci, you can decorate your room in Mika's Motion" and I couldn't believe what he was saying, so....I'm making some plans about how would I like to decorate my room based on Mika...so that's why I was asking...yeah...I will make sure he finds out...somehow...lol

hahaha...he will hunt me down huh? haha nice...hahah jk.

well the thing is...that I will be moving to a new house in February and my dad was like

"Hey Ceci, you can decorate your room in Mika's Motion" and I couldn't believe what he was saying, so....I'm making some plans about how would I like to decorate my room based on Mika...so that's why I was asking...yeah...I will make sure he finds out...somehow...lol

I really do think that would be cool, though. You should take photos of it after you do it and show him after a gig. I'm sure he'd think it was amaaaaazing. :thumb_yello:

I really do think that would be cool, though. You should take photos of it after you do it and show him after a gig. I'm sure he'd think it was amaaaaazing. :thumb_yello:

thank you:biggrin2:

I'm mega-excited(sp?) about it!!! yeah...I will take pics after it's finished and I will show it to you guys...I will show them to him...if he ever comes to mexico tough...lol

Invite me and Mika for tea? :wub2:

Mika's already here, silly!

Sarie, medication! Now! :lmfao:

Yes ma'am. :sad:

I think he might hunt you down and torture you for weeks and then finally let you die in the most gory way. :mf_rosetinted:

Wtf, Kate?!

Well it has been this long and the thread is not closed :naughty:

This is THE BEST thread on this entire forum!

It is about time we can have our 'Freedom of Speech', and give our views and opinions. It is true- just because Mika does not feel the need to discuss his sexuality DOES not mean that we are forbidden.

I have my personal opinions *which I am not even gonna go there, because they will surely close the thread - and I do not want to be the cause* :blink:

I love Mika. He is an amazing performer, unbeleivable songwritter; and genuinely one of the sweetest humans on the face of the earth. :blush-anim-cl: It is not about his personal life or sexuality *for the true fans* ..... Mika has sprayed the world with glitter. Through his music he has truly changed the world, and made it a better place, one fan at a time. I for one, have been so happy this past year. Mika has brought color back into my life again. I do not look at the world the same way I use to. Mika makes me want to be a better person.

No matter what he reveals in the end, or if he ever puts us out of our misery the real fans will love and support him and stand behind him till the end.

What else matters? We just want Mika to be happy.... personally I wish he would stop running from the truth - whatever that may be.

Yes..solve this once and for all!

Of course we shouldn't talk about it anymore or he might catch on to my plan :mf_rosetinted:

It could be perfectly a master move to catch the attention he wants...and if he were gay indeed, he'd be uncomfortable having to hide it being so exposed ...

May I just say - hooray! 20+ pages and no one has said anything inflammatory or outright offensive, and the thread is still open! I realize that might sound sarcastic, but I genuinely mean it. It's so reassuring to know that we CAN touch on something a bit controversial and still handle it with grace and class on this forum. The MFC is un-freaking-stoppable. Let's keep it up. :thumb_yello:

Now, to quote-whore:

Has Mana replied anything yet lol?

I think I know her too well... I bet she's reading everyone's posts forming her next big reply! Can't wait:thumb_yello:

She's going to have to reply with two seperate posts, because she'll go over the character limit. :naughty:

LOL - am I to understand that I talk (type?) too much? That's me, Mana the Verbose. 

Or "Yes! They're talking about something other than my penis for once!"

And how it's never ever freaking visible even in the tightest pants? It must be, like, retractable.

On the contrary, I dislike MFC code. :tears:

Because one time I said something about eating chicken nuggets. I MEANT real chicken nuggets, too. And people turned it DIRTY. :sad:

My boss showed me a sweater she's knitting. I said to her "Huh, I never would have pegged you for a knitter!" Then as I realized what I said, I burst out laughing, and while gasping for air had to explain to her that it's a long story.

Yes just a rediculesly shy poster especially after this happened so have been reading need to get posting....

No need to be shy! The MFC is probably one of the most welcoming communities online.

I was gonna paint my walls like Mika style, but I desided not to since I have posters and things that would just cover it.
To bad I couldn't hire Dawack, hhaha

That would be freaking amazing! I'd love to have her do my walls.

OMG I can't believe theres 21 pages already. I've only been gone from the computer for about 8 hours, guys! Come on!!

I'm pretty sure he eats meat, I was looking at a pic of him today with some kind of spaghetti meatball dish.

I couldn't care less if he is gay, which he most likely is. Doesn't bother me. What does bother me is if people say "oh no, don't be gay! I am sooo sad. I love Mika soooo much!!" now thats just stupid and immature.

I am thinking he should have been open about it at the beginning, it wouldn't have created such a fuss as it has now. EVERYONE thinks it. EVERYONE knows it. Big deal! He hasn't lost me as a fan. And if someone refuses to listen/buy his music because some 14 year old kid will never get to grow up and marry Mika because he likes boys, thats just ridiculous.

Now I'm going to go and read as much of these pages as I can :)

May I just say - hooray! 20+ pages and no one has said anything inflammatory or outright offensive, and the thread is still open!

MANA, aren't you proud of me, Mana? I didn't start a single fight! Mana, MANA listen to me, aren't you proud? *tugs shirt* MANA, I didn't start a single argument! not one! Look at how many arguments I started! *holds up fist* NONE! That's zero! No fingers, no fights! Mana, aren't you proud?! HMMM?!

But what if Perez likes Mika? Obviously Perez likes to tease with him, but I mean... if I was falling for a guy who was pretending to be gay for his career, and he told me not to tell that he was straight, I wouldn't, because I wouldn't want to do anything to upset him because I had a massive crush on him.

I have had this thought, too, that Mika is pretending to be gay but then I think, what does this achieve for his career? Does it make it better? Is this why he refuses to discuss it? But thats crazy. How would being gay sell more records?