Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kata you got what I am saying though it is not the bus driver but a fan that we both started out with Mika around the same time.... BUt you said it better than I could if that helps

Guess there'll always be a bit of that crap in every fandom, but that's their loss isn't it :wink2: Mika might be a great friend to have, but I'm not so sure he's better than the 7000+ other friends you can make in here :mf_rosetinted: Don't let that get you down, there's loads of nice people in here, just talk to us :wink2:

I promise that if I ever meet Mika, I will not bop him in the nose.

And I also promise that if I ever meet Mika, I will NOT stop coming on here.

Unless I die from a heart attack when he asks me to dance as a 'Big Girl' on stage with him.

Then there's a good possibility I won't be on here.

But I'll still come on in spirit and start arguments.

I'd die too :mf_lustslow:

OK, leet's see if I can with this...if I get tired of writing in english (every sentence take me like 2 minutes) I'll will stop...I don't have nothing new to say anyway...

So, about all this issue with Mika's sexuality...like some of you said, why talk about something if we don't know for sure?, but, why don't talk about it if we don't know!?

I mean, I'm not interested in talk about Mika's sexuality all the time but I don't like all that defensive situations every time that someone make any question or comment about it...If he is gay, bi, or whatever, it doesn't make any diference, we know that already, so, why getting all defensive about it?

Why people here thinks that talking about some ones sexuality it's insulting?

If Mika was straight, they would still think that talk about it it's unrespectful?

I think that the forum have two problemas when it comes to this...

the people who doesn't know how to talk about something without getting kind of rude to others...(and that's why this kinf of topic always get closed)

And the people who seems affraid of Mika reading what we post here....there's not a single thread in wich some one don't say something like "OMG what mika will think about this?" PEOPLE, time for beeing realistic. mika doesn't read the forums, and if he does, what's the big deal if he read something about his sexuality? we are not going to say something about him that he doesn't know already :bleh:

Ok....enough for me!! sorry if you can't understand a word...I couldn't tell a half of what a wanted to but I can't with the english anymore :roftl:

Ok now I don't understand again.. IF asked onstage are people not aloud to talk to us anymore and should I have Know that if so I'm sorry I didn't.... Maybe that is it....

No, not at all.

A couple people here have been asked to dance onstage with him. And they're still regular posters.

Meeting Mika and having communication has nothing to do with how often you're allowed to talk on here.:wink2:

Ok now I don't understand again.. IF asked onstage are people not aloud to talk to us anymore and should I have Know that if so I'm sorry I didn't.... Maybe that is it....

Nah can't be that either, people who have been on stage with him still talk to other fans....think you've just come across one person who suddenly feels important :blink:

Nah can't be that either, people who have been on stage with him still talk to other fans....think you've just come across one person who suddenly feels important :blink:
OK that's it then I'm sure glad the rest of you will talk to us and think the fact so many of you have and stayed with him as fans have to have a great time....

OK that's it then I'm sure glad the rest of you will talk to us and think the fact so many of you have and stayed with him as fans have to have a great time....

Of course we will talk, that's what we're here for anyway :roftl: You joined in january I see, you must be one of the original forummembers :mf_rosetinted:

Of course we will talk, that's what we're here for anyway :roftl: You joined in january I see, you must be one of the original forummembers :mf_rosetinted:
Yes just a rediculesly shy poster especially after this happened so have been reading need to get posting....

Yes just a rediculesly shy poster especially after this happened so have been reading need to get posting....

Well now you've started a bit, you just need to keep posting now :mf_rosetinted:

And I just need to get to bed soon, jeeez it's 4 am :doh:

Thanks..... I can't dance by the way so he won't be asking me... but the rest of you how cool that's got to be...

It's usually his mother or someone else that asks people if they would like to dance onstage, and it's usually random people who have dressed up, not anyone in particular. You have as much a chance as any of us to get on stage. :thumb_yello:

It's usually his mother or someone else that asks people if they would like to dance onstage, and it's usually random people who have dressed up, not anyone in particular. You have as much a chance as any of us to get on stage. :thumb_yello:

Except for me, because we're BFFs and ex-roomies.

Edit: HANNAH, what did I JUST say?! *slaps self in forehead* I didn't even TRY it that time. :( I just open my mouth and LIES come out.

Hey, don't let you get you done by people who say things like that! :boxed:

I'm sure most of the people on here are happy to talk to you...At least I always love "meeting" new people! :wink2:

So, keep posting...:biggrin2:

Well now you've started a bit, you just need to keep posting now :mf_rosetinted:

And I just need to get to bed soon, jeeez it's 4 am :doh:

Good night, Kata!! You should indeed be going to bed NOW! :roftl:

(let's forget about me being still awake as well for a moment...lol)

do you think Mika would miind if a fan had a SUPER-MIKAFIED room....I mean....like a replica of LICM painted on a wall or something....like...the whole room made, or inspired on Mika...do you think he would mind?

No, I'm sure he'd be flattered. That'd be amazing if you do, and I'd like to see photos.

He wouldn't know about it in order to mind, anyway, unless you told him. :lmfao: