Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

I think that he is being true to himself, he just doesn't feel the need to tell the whole world about it.

Perhaps that's just wishful thinking on the part of a bi female who doesn't feel that she owes society anything.

When I said I wanted him to be himself, I didn't mean he had to say anything or do his coming out, I just want him to be himself, gay, not gay, treelover, I really don't care. Mystery is part of his personality, he likes to fuel it, I'm sure he even enjoys it. I DO enjoy it ;)

As for the debate on homophobia in general and homosexuality in the 21th century, I totally agree with you, I don't see why people should state it openly. I mean, straight people don't have to "come out"..." Hey guys, I have to tell you... I'm straight!!"

So why should gay people do it? ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a taboo... as I said yesterday, the thing is we don't know, and won't know unless he decides to tell us. So I don't think endless debates and far-fetched analysis of his lyrics, clothes, body language or whatever might help... Why not discuss something a bit more interesting than his sexual life from time to time? (His music , maybe ? :bleh: )

But what if people find it interesting? To analyse his lyrics, his clothing and the things he say? It's not evil or dangerous. And they'll get there answer in the end anyways yeah, but it's what makes it even more thrilling! They might be right with whatever they come up with. :naughty:

..LEAVE MIKA'IL ALOOONEE!!!

f_MOOOOAAAAAAm_77dc61b.jpg

MOAR means mothers. Mom. Lol. :roftl:

But what if people find it interesting? To analyse his lyrics, his clothing and the things he say? It's not evil or dangerous. And they'll get there answer in the end anyways yeah, but it's what makes it even more thrilling! They might be right with whatever they come up with. :naughty:

Hahaha so true...

Yeah I agree with you, and I agree with Scut, after all we discussed it back at the time so newbies have the right to discuss it too... I'm just sad to see the commotion a "MIKA IS GAY" article keeps provoking.

Hmmm...Mika has a lot of time off right now and I suspect there might be a few opportunities for him to read the forum.

So, I would sincerely hope that he finds the MFC a place where he can feel we all still respect him and love him primarily because of his music.

Discussing his sexuality is not taboo, and he might actually find most of this quite entertaining and amusing.

We should not make this the biggest issue.

For all the speculating that is happening right now, I find it difficult to believe that many of us don't know.

I personally think that he's bisexual (but that's not an attempt to project myself onto him, I have genuine reasons for believing that he is).

For the record, I don't think that it's wrong to state what you're thinking or even explain your reasoning behind it.

But I don't claim to know. No one here can claim that.

I personally think that he's bisexual (but that's not an attempt to project myself onto him, I have genuine reasons for believing that he is).

For the record, I don't think that it's wrong to state what you're thinking or even explain your reasoning behind it.

But I don't claim to know. No one here can claim that.

Thanks! :thumb_yello: I was about to say if we claim we want freespeech and a real debate on this forum, at least we should make sure we don't pretend we know for a fact he's gay or not and insist what we say here are personal opinions and no more.

P.S. Unless you got evidence, Suzy ;)

I also think (with emphasis on THINK) that he's bi. Just because of things he has said in earlier interviews. But I have no way of knowing either, and will never claim to own the truth in this matter, not even if he does state it eventually, because it will still be HIS truth and there will still be nuances and factors that we will never know. And it will never matter either. Mika is Mika. No matter what happens, he is Mika. Whatever he likes or dislikes, that's what makes him Mika, and that's what makes us love him.

I'm intrigued, do you have any examples? I came to my conclusion without considering them.

I spent all night looking for them (while following this this thread) but I can't remember whether it was written, audio or video.. I'm scared to quote him without backing it up with his actual statements so I don't think I should write it here unless I find them.

I spent all night looking for them (while following this this thread) but I can't remember whether it was written, audio or video.. I'm scared to quote him without backing it up with his actual statements so I don't think I should write it here unless I find them.

I know these interviews by heart after spending 3 days sorting them out and tagging them for Mikamaniacs so if you can give me more info about where/when/what he says I'll dig it out for you in a minute. (if it's a vid)

Ah, I hate when that happens. It's understandable if you don't want to run the risk of misquoting him.

I know these interviews by heart after spending 3 days sorting them out and tagging them for Mikamaniacs so if you can give me more info about where/when/what he says I'll dig it out for you in a minute. (if it's a vid)

If only I remembered if it was video.. Something tells me it was either audio, or written..but at the same time I keep getting images in my head when thinking about it.. but that might just be my Mika-nitis coming through :roftl:

If only I remembered if it was video.. Something tells me it was either audio, or written..but at the same time I keep getting images in my head when thinking about it.. but that might just be my Mika-nitis coming through :roftl:

Mouahahaha :roftl: :roftl:

Hmm well just PM me what you think you remember he says, and I should be able to tell if it's a vid :)