Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: .....:arf2:...:roftl: :roftl: ok!

Everything makes a sense now!lll :doh::naughty:

I'm just afraid that I'm not good at explaining things in English as best as I can.

If you spoke German this would be easier!:naughty:

NOt to push this and I'm sure who to ask but can someone who posts regularly answer my question on if Mika says people he meets on a regular basis can no longer talk to the fans or do I write to forum people.. Since we are talking about forum rules...

NOt to push this and I'm sure who to ask but can someone who posts regularly answer my question on if Mika says people he meets on a regular basis can no longer talk to the fans or do I write to forum people.. Since we are talking about forum rules...

Hm, I'm not sure if I understand. Can you re-word it?

I don't understand the question?

Hmm I don't understand? :wink2:

i understood it that way that she wants to know whether mika's friends/ppl he works with are allowed to speak to fans / post on here.

and i'd say i think they are, mika's bus driver and perez posted on here too! :wink2:

though i guess that ppl who work with mika have to sign a contract that they keep certain things secret.

I would guess that if he has said so, then he would have said it to the people it concerned, who then wouldn't have informed us as they no longer talk to us :roftl: No clue really, we have only had a few known "insiders" on this board and they were not very informative anyway :roftl: His bus driver signed up though, so I don't think it's some kind of rule, maybe people just feel too cool to talk to us mortals if they know the man :mf_rosetinted: (Or maybe people just can't be bothered, I noticed with the few "insiders" here that people were all over them, can probably be a bit too much :blink: )

Thanks for asking back... I am a shy poster and should post more I know but have been told by someone who has a myspace as well as knows I am on this board say they can no longer talk to me since they have met Mika a number of times, many of you have and I'm happy for you but do those of you who meet and as a fan get a chance to work with him told by Mika that those people who have met worked with briefly Mika can no longer talk with people except for the moderators or other fans that have met Mika several times as I was shocked that the person did not understand I was happy they met him ect but now it my posts get ignored if they are on here... And like me with small posts are you told not to talk to us for a period of time? I do understand if I was brave enought to post more that would help, and many of you do know each other and have met each other and that is one of the great things about Mika bringing people together and that is fantastic but what about those of us yet to have that chance? am I making sense.. Not trying to offend just understand

I think Mika should keep his sexuality a secret. Why? Well, I'm not quite sure. He is one of the biggest teases I've ever seen and he sure loves to tease people about his sexuality which is a good thing. Why would he want to openly admit his sexual orientation and give the sleazy reporters what they want? It's pretty logical why he wouldn't want to. It's much more fun to tease people. This is how I see it: He doesn't want to admit if he is gay/bi/straight right now, because everyone wants to know. However, when the specualtions cool down and people no longer give a damn is when I think he will want to tell - he may crave the attention if people are no longer pestering him about it. Don't you think?

I personally would prefer it if he were gay, because 1. I wouldn't mind, 2. It would make me aware that I wouldn't have a chance with him (I know that's an odd thing to say, but if he were gay I wouldn't fantasize about being his lover and then I may actually fall back into the real world), and 3. I prefer gay men over straight men, but I guess it doesn't really matter what I prefer. I love Mika firstly, because of his music and that's how it should be. If I don't like a certain aspect of his personal life that he may choose to reveal, then I won't read about it. I'll simply just listen to the music and stop idolizing and obsessing over him and I think that's how Mika would want it. Afterall, he was the one who said to tear down the posters on your wall.

It's Mika's life and he can do whatever the hell he wants. If we don't like it who gives a sh*t? No one. We choose to pay attention to the tiny aspects of his life, but if we don't like a certain part of it we can turn it off any time we'd like. I'll love Mika no matter what so I can give a damn about who he prefers in bed.

I hope what I said has made sense.

What you said made a sense!

But I fought to prove that Mika is not gay throught this thread!! Because, I'm thoroughly convinced that he is straight... he sould must be straight or at least bi!... The reason why I insisted is in fact (Shame on me:wub2: ) I would dream my fairytales without any trouble!:glasses3:

But well, I harm myself:chair:!... because I NEVER could :mf_popeanim: with Mika. Straight or not! This is the sad truth!:emot-sad:

So, I give up :giveup:. From now on I also hope he is gay cause it could free me from his empire!!!

ahahahah... I definitively tired!

Good night girls. Love U!

:huglove:

I would guess that if he has said so, then he would have said it to the people it concerned, who then wouldn't have informed us as they no longer talk to us :roftl: No clue really, we have only had a few known "insiders" on this board and they were not very informative anyway :roftl: His bus driver signed up though, so I don't think it's some kind of rule, maybe people just feel too cool to talk to us mortals if they know the man :mf_rosetinted: (Or maybe people just can't be bothered, I noticed with the few "insiders" here that people were all over them, can probably be a bit too much :blink: )

We haven't had an El Mysterioso in a while... They bring life into the board. :lmfao:

Thanks for asking back... I am a shy poster and should post more I know but have been told by someone who has a myspace as well as knows I am on this board say they can no longer talk to me since they have met Mika a number of times, many of you have and I'm happy for you but do those of you who meet and as a fan get a chance to work with him told by Mika that those people who have met worked with briefly Mika can no longer talk with people except for the moderators or other fans that have met Mika several times as I was shocked that the person did not understand I was happy they met him ect but now it my posts get ignored if they are on here... And like me with small posts are you told not to talk to us for a period of time? I do understand if I was brave enought to post more that would help, and many of you do know each other and have met each other and that is one of the great things about Mika bringing people together and that is fantastic but what about those of us yet to have that chance? am I making sense.. Not trying to offend just understand

Are you serious?

That is not very fair.. I don't think Mika would let them do that? :blink:

Kata you got what I am saying though it is not the bus driver but a fan that we both started out with Mika around the same time.... BUt you said it better than I could if that helps

That sounds like someone trying to make themselves a bit important :blink: As you say loads of us have met him a lot of times and we still blabber here everyday, can't really see why we shouldn't. But okay I don't have any fancy information of course, despite my efforts he still didn't invite me over for tea :sneaky2:

if you mean fans that have met him several times, i'm one of them and no, he certainly says nothing like this to them. :bleh: those who work for him though, no idea... but i'm sure he doesn't forbid them to talk with fans at all, he can just forbid them to tell certain inside information.

I promise that if I ever meet Mika, I will not bop him in the nose.

And I also promise that if I ever meet Mika, I will NOT stop coming on here.

Unless I die from a heart attack when he asks me to dance as a 'Big Girl' on stage with him.

Then there's a good possibility I won't be on here.

But I'll still come on in spirit and start arguments.

Alot of times after people meet mika for the first time...There's this feeling...It's really indescribable... For me it was like I missed him...and he wasn't there. Going on the club just made me miss him more so I stopped for a bit.

Sometimes, it's the utter shock of it all...

Forget it though, by the second time I met up with him I wanted to be on here all of the time:biggrin2: