MIKA au PARC DES PRINCES, PARIS 4 july 2008

BICHE

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is a case of 'Let's wait and see if we can really sell it out' - but then they must be quite confident they will because otherwise, making use of only half of the capacity or less, they might have to operate at deficit :blink:

However I hope they know what they're doing and didn't calculate crap (or maybe count the die hard fans multiple times not considering the fact that those would attend more than just one gig in the smaller venues :mf_rosetinted: )

Kinda makes you scared for him doesn't it? July is a long way off and it's going to be brutal if they have to wait months to see if he can sell enough tickets.

And if he does sell enough tickets, then what? He's going to have to put together some kind of huge-ass show to pull it off. Meanwhile he's supposed to be working on a new album...

As a matter of fact, I spent 50,50 on a ticket! And well, however I used to love him (Yeah, ashamed to admit it but it was Justin Timberlake:roftl: ) when i was 12, I didn't even like him that much anymore. But my cousins convinced me to go. And the athmosphere was a disaster, so cold. And the people, well most of them were stuck-up-oh-look-at-me-how-gorgeous-I-am uhm....how I'll say it nicely, girls:roftl:

Look at the size of the stadium:

pdpmap.jpg

Parc%20des%20Princes.jpg

It's huuuuuuge:shocked:

It is hugeeeee , looks a great venue mind ya

Yeh Freddie gets the blame for everything!!!!

I shall be going , if its a festival or Mika or not :biggrin2:

Well excuse me, i can hardly go off and blame myself:sneaky2:

And besides, then so many people will miss out on the opportunity of meeting the big I.

Plus I will have to put all my resolutions in a box and sit down in a corner to cry and never show up here again.

Well excuse me, i can hardly go off and blame myself:sneaky2:

And besides, then so many people will miss out on the opportunity of meeting the big I.

Plus I will have to put all my resolutions in a box and sit down in a corner to cry and never show up here again.

Well the red carpet will be out In Feb to meet you .... :thumb_yello:

You or Mika .. I know who gets my vote :bleh:

Just come to the UK , it will be a while yet before the footballers get kicked out so Mikaster can play

Well the red carpet will be out In Feb to meet you .... :thumb_yello:

You or Mika .. I know who gets my vote :bleh:

Just come to the UK , it will be a while yet before the footballers get kicked out so Mikaster can play

Well well, I'm very modest so a red carpet is a bit exaggerated:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah Mika, because you don't love me anymore...I know...who do you think you're fooling :tears:

Quick parallel info: Werchter festival is held on the 3-4-5-6 july this year.

Means a lot of european bands will be around on these dates.

It reinforces my feeling the parc des princes will be a mini festival.

Sorry but it can't be a festival.

There's already the Solidays festival in Paris that week-end.

It's a festival which is organizing to have money to fight the sida (i don't know if it's the same word in English) and to help people to understand how to prevent them from that illness.

It's impossible to have another festival that week-end in Paris.

It's a festival which is organizing to have money to fight the sida (i don't know if it's the same word in English) and to help people to understand how to prevent them from that illness.

I checked the people performin' there... c'm on... they're second class :boxed:

And I said a festival in disguise.

I don't think record companies give a damn about AIDS you know ;)

I know what you're saying. He's just going to have half a dozen opening acts and they'll call it a Mika show.

Seems more plausible to me than Mika jumping from Olympia to this massive stadium in the space of a year.

The plots thickens :biggrin2:

Yeah! In disguise. :wink2:

But they don't organize the festivals and i'm not sure the artists will go to a festival so nearly from Solidays. Bad publicity for them, bas publicity for the festival.

It's like if the people who wants to collect money for AIDS organized a tv show the same week-end than for the Telethon (which is huge in France). People couldn't understand why they don't choose another week-end.

I know what you're saying. He's just going to have half a dozen opening acts and they'll call it a Mika show.

Seems more plausible to me than Mika jumping from Olympia to this massive stadium in the space of a year.

Exactly.

Yeah! In disguise. :wink2:

But they don't organize the festivals and i'm not sure the artists will go to a festival so nearly from Solidays. Bad publicity for them, bas publicity for the festival.

It's like if the people who wants to collect money for AIDS organized a tv show the same week-end than for the Telethon (which is huge in France). People couldn't understand why they don't choose another week-end.

Exactly.

*runs in quietly* yo pamette! I just have to say that your English has become really-really good! I'm reading your texts and I cannot believe what I'm seeing, really impressive :thumb_yello: *runs out again* :naughty:

This is exactly the problem. Fans have all kinds of conflicting demands. One minute it's Relax, take it easy Mika! Don't work so hard. And yet everyone is clamoring for him to come to this country and that continent. He can't continue to play small venues night after night in France and the UK if he's going to tend to other countries around the world and not be dropping from exhaustion like he was all last year.

He can't stop. It's his job, his life.

We're lucky in Europe and we knew from the beginning that he couldn't travel in the whole Europe during all his life.

We're a little bit sad but we can't be selfish. He will certainly do less dates here.

Maybe not in 2008 but later. I read that he would go to a festival in Switzerland in July.

I'm happy because i didn't expect him to come back so early in Europe for doing several gigs and festivals. I thought he would take care of his new album and promote his songs in the rest of the world. And maybe, he would come in Automn.

I'm really surprised he comes back in summer. I'm waiting to know if there will be other surprises for the next summer. The sweet wait. :biggrin2::wub2:

*runs in quietly* yo pamette! I just have to say that your English has become really-really good! I'm reading your texts and I cannot believe what I'm seeing, really impressive :thumb_yello: *runs out again* :naughty:

Don't kidding me. :blush-anim-cl:

Don't run away from me before i give you a kiss :huglove:

I'm thinking about taking some English lessons.

Don't kidding me. :blush-anim-cl:

Don't run away from me before i give you a kiss :huglove:

I'm thinking about taking some English lessons.

I am not :wink2:

Seriously, I've been around ever since you joined this forum and I've seen a massive development and I think it's great :)

Lessons won't do any harm, always great to improve yourself, but you're doing greatly so far :wink2:

And I wouldn't even came up with this subject if I hadn't been really impressed :P

I am not :wink2:

Seriously, I've been around ever since you joined this forum and I've seen a massive development and I think it's great :)

Lessons won't do any harm, always great to improve yourself, but you're doing greatly so far :wink2:

And I wouldn't even came up with this subject if I hadn't been really impressed :P

You're too sweet with me. :blush-anim-cl: Thank you.

It has been ages since i talked to you. How are you? Will you go to London in february?

Two of the originals :biggrin2: