Robbie Plans Huge Comeback For 2008

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad truth for Robbie is that the success of his next album will all depend on which songwriters he teams up with...:cool: ....

Rudebox was basically saved by the Pet Shop Boys (She's Madonna) and the Mano Chao cover (Bongo Song . I mean, without these 2 songs it would have been a complete flop.:thumbdown:

I wouldn't mind a one off colaboration with Mika (on condition Mika writes the melody) but I really believe that Robbie should buy a nice bunch of red roses and knock on Guy Chambers' door.:biggrin2:

It does sound like he is trying to get back at Take That, I guess he needs to prove himself after all that has happened in the last year.

I think that Robbie doen't feel that Mika is a threat to him, as he has a huge fanbase, but that could be a mistake, seeing as Mika is steadily building a solid fanbase of his own and is, in my opinion, a lot more talented.

I guess by the end of 2008 we shall see.

Don't think he's going after Mika, that would sort of be a step down anyway (sorry, I don't even like Robbie, but I really don't think Mika has reached his level yet when it comes to fame and fanbase)...Anyway good luck to Robbie if he wants to battle with Take That :mf_rosetinted:

I like Robbie, but he's not the kind of an artist that I'd follow to another country. He has done some hip hop or rap songs for Rudebox album, hasn't he? I don't like them, but he has many good songs of which my favorites are Angels and Advertising Space. The latter one tells a story about the best singer ever: Elvis. :wub2:

I've always felt total indifference towards Robbie.

I had a feeling he'd try a comeback this year, but as for a rivalry with Mika, I say bring it on! Mika is far more talented, better looking, and writes his own music and lyrics. There is no contest.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hey, Robbie's fine! He was quite a background music for me after just recently bothered to dig up info of him too.

I would think he's really not much bothered with Take That.

And I don't see Mika and Robbie fighting over the same spot in pop stardom at all.

I have been a (closet) fan of Robbie's since I watched the video Take That Live In Berlin in the mid 90's. Haven't ever been to one of his concerts as I hate stadium shows but think he has a lot of charisma and showmanship and he reminds me of Mika in that aspect.

Bring it on Robbie, victory is sweeter when there is a challenge! Go Meeks!

Hey, Robbie's fine! He was quite a background music for me after just recently bothered to dig up info of him too.

I would think he's really not much bothered with Take That.

And I don't see Mika and Robbie fighting over the same spot in pop stardom at all.

I have been a (closet) fan of Robbie's since I watched the video Take That Live In Berlin in the mid 90's. Haven't ever been to one of his concerts as I hate stadium shows but think he has a lot of charisma and showmanship and he reminds me of Mika in that aspect.

Bring it on Robbie, victory is sweeter when there is a challenge! Go Meeks!

I'm {pretty}fan of RW too:wink2:

*waits to be insulted*:naughty:

The sad truth for Robbie is that the success of his next album will all depend on which songwriters he teams up with...:cool: ....

Rudebox was basically saved by the Pet Shop Boys (She's Madonna) and the Mano Chao cover (Bongo Song . I mean, without these 2 songs it would have been a complete flop.:thumbdown:

I wouldn't mind a one off colaboration with Mika (on condition Mika writes the melody) but I really believe that Robbie should buy a nice bunch of red roses and knock on Guy Chambers' door.:biggrin2:

ouch, its so true though :thumb_yello:

Yummy Scrummy! Robbie back in town!!

Well was Hampden Park last time I saw him...very "RUDE"BOX but very entertaining! With Rob it's taken 10 years to be that good,Meeks is the new boy I would be worried if I were Robbie as the best showman title is swaying towards Mr P in my view!!

Ooooo so many gigs to go to this year! Better start sleeping now so I am ok for them all! LOL!! 'Xciting

If two dates clashed who would I prefer to see.................MIKA of course!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

xx