The New Years Party For The Anti-Social.

pinkunicorn123

Helloooooooo!!!

Happy New Year!!

Are we all quiet on this thread now after all that boozing and drinking.

Anyone got hangovers?

ermm me :blink: sh*t did i right anything in here last nite ? :shocked:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
A seasonal bump for all you hermits out there.

Happy New Year MFC!

Happy New Year :yay: I'lll probably hide under the bed soon, but I can have a glass of orange juice with you guys first :mf_rosetinted:

I have no choice but to go out tonight :naughty: I live pretty much directly behind the London Eye and our road is already closed off and full of people and ambulances on standby before the big fireworks thing at midnight...so as they say 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I'll be freezing my butt off with the rest of the tourists by the river! :naughty:

Part of my road is closed off already as a 'landing zone' :blink: So we can't walk down there later incase the fireworks fall on us :naughty: Gonna be an interesting night I think!

I wish I lived more or less directly behind the London Eye :roftl: - not permanently, though, but for, let's say three months per year :thumb_yello:

Happy New Year everyone! cava.gif

I'm spending my New Year's Eve at home thanks to the inventor of the stomach bug... :thumb_yello:

I wish I lived more or less directly behind the London Eye :roftl: - not permanently, though, but for, let's say three months per year :thumb_yello:

Happy New Year everyone! cava.gif

I'm spending my New Year's Eve at home thanks to the inventor of the stomach bug... :thumb_yello:

Aww :huglove: sorry to hear about your tummy bug - I hope you feel better soon.

happy new year :yay:

New Zealand was ht first country in the wolrd to see 2009 *turns up nose* :roftl: but seriously, i'm so exciting that i spent new years drinking a milkshake and watching my PDP DVD.. and then i looked that the time and was like; oh, its new years..

:roftl:

last year i was watching shrek the halls with my dad and everyone was yelling IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE :roftl: and we were like: SHUT UP I CAN'T HEAR WHAT DONKEY IS SAYING :lmfao:

this year we were in the car looking for a parking place and my dad was like: hey it's 2009, WHERE THE HELL CAN I PARK THE CAAAAR?, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :naughty:

lurvelly :wub2:

You may as well start as you mean to go on. :thumb_yello:

don't worry i'll be here until 2080 :punk: (if i can make it until then :blush-anim-cl:)

now though...i think i'll go and get a nap until my idiot and very drunk neighbors come back and start yelling (yelling seems to be the newest way of expressing your feelings and partying in romania :boxed:)