Is the whole family obsessed with music?

suzie

I am not sure if this can be posted, so Mods, you can delete my thread if you think it is needed but it's soooo cute......:blush-anim-cl: ...

I was searching the net for something non-Mika related and one of the comments to this opera singer's profile caught my eyes only because it was all printed in capital letters.....

Here it is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/cardiffsinger05/performers/korea.shtml

My first thoughts are that the love of opera, enthusiasm, making your voice heard and problems with spelling obviously run in the family....:naughty:

But most importantly, Fortune has now replaced 'lookovermyshoulder' (if anyone remembers him) as my favourite little boy writing comments because he writes the best comments I have and will ever read!

:winner_first_h4h::biggrin2:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think that posting it was unsuitable?

It must be him, it would be a too big coincidence to find a person with such a special name, even if spelled wrong.

What is actually Fortune doing in life? I always hear only about Mika`s sisters, but he has also one brother!

Why do you think that posting it was unsuitable?

It must be him, it would be a too big coincidence to find a person with such a special name, even if spelled wrong.

What is actually Fortune doing in life? I always hear only about Mika`s sisters, but he has also one brother!

They thought it might be unsuitable because it would be better not to see Fortuné's private life discussed on the forum ;) Mika is a public person, but his little brother is not.

They thought it might be unsuitable because it would be better not to see Fortuné's private life discussed on the forum ;) Mika is a public person, but his little brother is not.

I don`t get it. There was nothing about his private life in Suzie`s posting, also not in the enclosed link. It is just a funny little thing that she met accidentally on the net and wanted to share with us, just like that.

I don`t get it. There was nothing about his private life in Suzie`s posting, also not in the enclosed link. It is just a funny little thing that she met accidentally on the net and wanted to share with us, just like that.

And this is exactly why we didn't close this thread :biggrin2: Relax ;)

But you wouldn't think your big brother was the best singer in the world would you? Even if they were a singer, and, as in this case, a popstar? They're just your big brother, you hear them singing around the house all the time, what's so special about that? I can just imagine that. It reminds me of a story Whoopi Goldberg once told about driving with her grandchild in the car and passing a big movie billboard with her picture on it and the child says "Oh. You're Whoopi Goldberg!" Obviously for him/her (can't remember the gender), she was just his grandparent.

So I guess Mika doesn't cut it for him in the best singer in the world category huh?

I think it was actually posted in 2005, so maybe back then Mika was a closet pop star and his brother had only heard him sing Schubert and Brahms...:naughty:

And this is exactly why one should not use one's full name when commenting on something on the internet. Even if he misspelled his name on purpose. :mf_rosetinted: It's lovely, though. I hope he had a great time! :thumb_yello:

(Just a general statement and not in any way an attempt to say anything against your thread, Suzie!)

But nothing proves that it's him though.:bleh:

I think this comments SCREAMS to have come from a Penniman:biggrin2: :wink2: maybe not the one named but I can definiely see the signs...:biggrin2:

And this is exactly why one should not use one's full name when commenting on something on the internet.

yeah, one never knows what happens in two years' time... but don't forget it was a BBC site with serious readership, so you don't sign Cupido83 or anything like that:naughty: