Saviour of MFC

deano

I would like to take a moment to personally thank StandardToaster the fiancè of lollipop_monkey, both myself personally and all the team at MFC are very greatful for his recent efforts to fix and improve the MFC server.

He stayed up last night until past 5am working on MFC to make sure there was minimum downtime for you all.

So many thanks StandardToaster (Andrew). You are the saviour of MFC, and I think this just shows what happens when you mix genuinly decent people with a passionate community. :thumb_yello:

Andrew, MFC salutes you :blush-anim-cl:

Please all join me in thanking Andrew, either via this thread or PM him. He deserves it.

Dean, SunnyMonkey and the admin team.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take a moment to personally thank StandardToaster the fiancè of lollipop_monkey, both myself personally and all the team at MFC are very greatful for his recent efforts to fix and improve the MFC server.

He stayed up last night until past 5am working on MFC to make sure there was minimum downtime for you all.

So many thanks StandardToaster (Andrew). You are the saviour of MFC, and I think this just shows what happens when you mix genuinly decent people with a passionate community. :thumb_yello:

Andrew, MFC salutes you :blush-anim-cl:

Please all join me in thanking Andrew, either via this thread or PM him. He deserves it.

Dean, SunnyMonkey and the admin team.

Thank you StandardToaster *bows down*

Loving your work:mf_lustslow:

We really appreciate it!:biggrin2:

I agree! :wub2:

(I might, however, be slightly biased).

PS: If anyone wants to thank him in person at the gigs in LA, San Fran or Vancouver, he likes Earl Grey tea. :naughty:

oooh, I love Earl Grey tea as well.