Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

I'm glad you both liked that :biggrin2:

It was only repeated on Saturday. That's when I first watched it, thank god I did otherwise I would have slapped myself. Last time I missed the FNP Mika performed :naughty:

me too! I always miss that show when he's on it!:( and see it when I don't care who's on it...

I'm still kicking myself!

Why do I think its repeated really late during the week as well?! maybe I'm just :insane:

me too! I always miss that show when he's on it!:( and see it when I don't care who's on it...

I'm still kicking myself!

Why do I think its repeated really late during the week as well?! maybe I'm just :insane:

That's why I watch all the episodes :bleh: But I did like FNP even before I knew about Mika.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not much but on Freshly Squeezed, they were talking about this new (crap) song by Lil Wayne called Lollipop and they were saying how Mika had a song called Lollipop last year... yeah.. not so interesting but oh well :naughty:

I meant to post this the other night, but got a little side tracked.

A programme on Three (BBC channel), called Scallywagga, had the intro of the acoustic version of GK, on one of their sketches.

It's already a few weeks ago but they used "Lollipop" in the background of "Sara"!(that's the belgian Ugly Betty)

I was like omg, they use a Mikasong!!! And I started singing and my parents said that I had to be silent but I was so excited and I haven't heard a word of the whole scene :naughty:

for some reason that made me feel sad. "mika had this song last year". like, mika and lollipop are now in the past. i'm a weirdo, i dunno.. :boxed:

No, I know how you feel, it is pretty sad :sad: but.. we still have new songs to look forward to :wink2:

so when i was on vacation in florida visiting my brother and meeting mfcers i was in my hotel room watching tlc (i was watching john and kate plus 8- that show is crazy i would go bazerk if i was that mother lol) when a commercial for a new network that is coming about having a green planet and stuff and love today was the background music!!!!!! i was sooo happy i was screaming and had a panick attack i watched the commercial 3 more times just because it had love today as the music then my parents forced me to go to sleep but it was sooo exciting!!!!!!

I heard Lollipop on a thing about good breath. And I heard Love Today on a commercial for programmes on Nickelodeon. Again!:roftl:

They seem to be Mikafans at Nickelodeon, as they use Love Today all the time on shows and commercials:naughty:

Just flicking channels before Dr Who, and caught Kids Do The Funniest Things, and they had a brilliant montage with Lollipop, they fitted what the kids were doing perfectly to the song.

I heard part of Lollipop on a show on BBC2 called 'Teen Mum High'. A documentary about teenage girls having babies, and a school which helps train them for motherhood, as well as letting them continue with their education.

I was thrilled, not only to hear part of the song played, but also, because whoever chose it, obviously knows what it's actually about!

Give your favours too easilly and too young,

and love's gonna get you down!

I heard part of Lollipop on a show on BBC2 called 'Teen Mum High'. A documentary about teenage girls having babies, and a school which helps train them for motherhood, as well as letting them continue with their education.

I was thrilled, not only to hear part of the song played, but also, because whoever chose it, obviously knows what it's actually about!

Give your favours too easilly and too young,

and love's gonna get you down!

My friend told me about that programme! Why didn't she tell me they were playing Lollipop :sneaky2: