Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

This isn't about THE Mika we all know but I thought I'd share it anyways...

On Breakfest Television (a morning news show), they have a person doing weather, news, sports etc. There is someone who reports on the tranist in the city and her name is Mika. So, everytime they say "And over to Mika from transit control", I keep hoping the male Mika (the one that's 6'3" with 'curly' hair and the amazing voice...) shows up on the screen. But it never happens...

yesterday it was on animals do the funniest things and he had a little dig about Mika,(saying something like "at least it's not Mika" or something like that, then later on 2 YES 2! of the animal clips had Mika songs playing in the background.

then later on during Britain's got talent they played Big Girl on the introduction to a woman who was going to dance (thankfully she didn't actually dance to Big Girl), but yeey and woop for MIka music on tv.

I was watching britains got talent last night and as soon as Big Girl started playing for that woman I said "This'll be on the mfc soon." I know this place too well.:roftl:

I was watching britains got talent last night and as soon as Big Girl started playing for that woman I said "This'll be on the mfc soon." I know this place too well.:roftl:

Yes, I thought the same thing! Did you also notice that the contestant (who's a brilliant dancer btw) referred to herself as a BIG GIRL! I was actually hoping that Mika was watching, in case he wants her to dance with him! Wouldn't that be great.

I'm annoyed that I didn't watch Friday Night Project, because Alan Carr impersonated Mika, singing Big Girl. But they repeat things like that on 4OD, you have to join it though

I hope the Big Girl dancer, and the Alan Carr impersonation, end up on YouTube.

This isn't about THE Mika we all know but I thought I'd share it anyways...

On Breakfest Television (a morning news show), they have a person doing weather, news, sports etc. There is someone who reports on the tranist in the city and her name is Mika. So, everytime they say "And over to Mika from transit control", I keep hoping the male Mika (the one that's 6'3" with 'curly' hair and the amazing voice...) shows up on the screen. But it never happens...

I can fell your disappointment!:sneaky2:

But all you UKers should consider yourself happy, at least you get to hear and see a lot more of Mika(the real one:naughty: ) than we do in my country....:wink2:

I'm annoyed that I didn't watch Friday Night Project, because Alan Carr impersonated Mika, singing Big Girl. But they repeat things like that on 4OD, you have to join it though

I hope the Big Girl dancer, and the Alan Carr impersonation, end up on YouTube.

It was really funny! :naughty: I hope they put it on youtube too, wouldn't mind watching it again

well, the person responsible for music in polish 'so you think you can dance' must love Mika. his songs, including the ones never released as singles, are in the background of every single episode.

I know, I heard 'My interpretation' and I was shocked.

Not only 'you can dance', but our whole TVN loves Mika, I think.

I heard him lots of, lots of times there. :thumb_yello:

It was repeated this morning too. And she was voted off. It was very funny. Simon Cowell buzzed all their buzzers.

And part of the clue was about the battle over his name with the Belgium singer. Is that still going on?

I could tell he was talking bout mika when he said squeaky pop singer, that's all they ever call him lol. Erm, no something happened, I think now Mika's suing her? I don't remember, such a long and wasteful process.

It's normally repeated the day after.

oh:naughty: well thats a pity, thank god for Youtube!

still am very annoyed at the fact that I missed by about 2 mins..

oh and off topic, but thanx for your comment:thumb_yello: I sent a "choo choo" back.:wink2::naughty:

oh:naughty: well thats a pity, thank god for Youtube!

still am very annoyed at the fact that I missed by about 2 mins..

oh and off topic, but thanx for your comment:thumb_yello: I sent a "choo choo" back.:wink2::naughty:

I only watched it last night.

Thanks, I just got it.

I heard a Grace Kelly remix in Aldo 2day, at the mall. I made my friends think I was insane.. hehe. But I think I heard it before on youtube.

Not rlly TV, but I had to tell someone...:P

cool:thumb_yello:

a Grace Kelly remix was on the radio here once, I dunno why though:naughty:

omg, thanks so much for that! :roftl: it's sooo funny! that's what my sister said when i made her watch it: "finally aga! a video of Mika that i actually enjoy, play it again!" :biggrin2:

I'm glad you both liked that :biggrin2:

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!:shocked: I watched that episode, and missed the last part and he did that!!!:sneaky2: isn't that repeated again though?

It was only repeated on Saturday. That's when I first watched it, thank god I did otherwise I would have slapped myself. Last time I missed the FNP Mika performed :naughty: