Create awareness!

Droopsy

Ok, so in reference to the "Are Leona Lewis fans more active than us?"-thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12274

I've been asked to start a thread about how we can contribute to Mika's success at the Brit Awards 2008 , so it can be front page ;)

The previous thread already contained some good ideas:thumb_yello:

I took the liberty of making a signature (as you can see) and some sort of banner. Of course we all know we have to vote, but people that don't visit mfc as much, can see a signature of someone and be reminded they still have to vote :)

And of course we can use myspace etc. to create awareness.

These are the thingies I created:

voteuk3.png

voteejj6.png

Feel free to use them, and to advertise Mika wherever you go:naughty:

I know other people made stuff too, so they can add those here as well.

Other ideas like commenting on youtube vids or making videos about Mika are well apreciated as well!

Have fun voting!:punk:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, Droopsy!

Can you just explain to me which code I have to use to make it clickable in my signature? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know how to do all this technical stuff, so I've been posting links the old fashioned way, but I love the caption 'Your Mika Needs You'. I also saw the tribute video on YouTube, from 'LovinMika4Ever', which had, at the end of it, the message about The Brits, and the site info. Things like that, are a good idea

But even though we can only vote once, you can get away with voting more than once, if you have another user's programe on your computer. My husband used his programe to vote for GK, and my son is going to do the same. So, if there is more than one username, and more than one email address, you can vote again and it will count towards Mika's total.

i will put one of the banners in my siggy....but first will somebody please explain how to do that? i have a mac if that makes a difference?

Sincerely,

utterly confuzzled :blink:

(haha, i just really wanted to make it like one of those advice columns, sorry.)

And can you vote more than once? I've voted a quite a few times, but i'm not sure if it makes a difference more than once?

Great idea, Droopsy!

Can you just explain to me which code I have to use to make it clickable in my signature? :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, sure, this is how I explained it:

Well, I don't really know what you mean, but to make an image clickable (if you click it you go to the website) you have to do this:

You take the url of the website, in this case: http://www.brits.co.uk/vote/

you put URL tags around them, like so: [url*] Link of site goes here [/url*]

(without *)

then you take the link of your picture, in this case: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3144/voteuk3.png

You put those between IMG tags, like this : image link goes here

now you have those two codes, and you just past the image code after the URL code, BUT you take the [/url] tag of the url and you put that behind the [/img] so like this but without the *

[*URL=http://www.brits.co.uk/vote/]voteuk3.png[/url]

If you post that link, without the * in your sig or post you will get a clicky image

Actually It's even easier if you just quote my post, and copy the links you find hihi, that way it's the right code ;)

dus om het ff int nederlands te doen, je moet dus gewoon die sterretjes weglaten, en die spaties weghalen die er komen en dan heb je de link voor die affiche achtige, als je een andere foto wilt, moet je net dezelfde code doen, alleen bij IMG de link van die foto nemen:thumb_yello:

voor myspace zijn het andere codes....

Hey, sure, this is how I explained it:

dus om het ff int nederlands te doen, je moet dus gewoon die sterretjes weglaten, en die spaties weghalen die er komen en dan heb je de link voor die affiche achtige, als je een andere foto wilt, moet je net dezelfde code doen, alleen bij IMG de link van die foto nemen:thumb_yello:

voor myspace zijn het andere codes....

Thanks, Droopsy!

lol, when my uncle lived with us he used to change his answer machine every week and put another theme to it! People used to ring him deliberately when he wasn't home just to hear them and reading this thread and it's description I thought of this one...

"On one end of the phone line ther is you. On the other there is a kitty (cute little MEW in the backgeound) please state your buisness and leave your details after the tone. If you fale to complete the task, Kitty will die.

Your choice... Mwahahahahahaha!"

BEEEEEEEEP!

:D

And I thought this would be good inspiration... Any ideas???

I have a special request since I am hopeless with the computer!

Could someone make me a "Mika Needs you" Poster, A4 size with the voting link typed at the bottom? I'm oing to put one in the back of my car! Travelling Mika advertising!:naughty:

Ok, so in reference to the "Are Leona Lewis fans more active than us?"-thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12274

I've been asked to start a thread about how we can contribute to Mika's success at the Brit Awards 2008 , so it can be front page ;)

The previous thread already contained some good ideas:thumb_yello:

I took the liberty of making a signature (as you can see) and some sort of banner. Of course we all know we have to vote, but people that don't visit mfc as much, can see a signature of someone and be reminded they still have to vote :)

And of course we can use myspace etc. to create awareness.

These are the thingies I created:

voteuk3.png

voteejj6.png

Feel free to use them, and to advertise Mika wherever you go:naughty:

I know other people made stuff too, so they can add those here as well.

Other ideas like commenting on youtube vids or making videos about Mika are well apreciated as well!

Have fun voting!:punk:

I will use these wherever I can and will leave comments everywhere!