2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY I KNOW I'M NOT GOING CRAZY!!!!

But on an earlier post, and I have looked but I can't find it, someone said there was something about Andy, but they would let the person who was there post about it.

SO WHAT THE HECK WAS IT THEN?

IT' S DRIVING ME NUTS WAITNG!

it was the best concert ever! i feel like i could see the whole thing all over again, it went by wayyyyy to fast... sigh......

andy was there... standing in front of us quite a bit... but he didn't talk ;o)

i have 3 extremely blurry pictures, thanks to the new phone we bought about 5 days ago! it has a locking mecanism and if not in use, it turns off every 2 minutes or something... and i just couldnt remove the stupid setting. this phone is way to advanced for me lol (hubby has no prob with it... go figure! but he wasn't there!! lol)

OKAY I KNOW I'M NOT GOING CRAZY!!!!

But on an earlier post, and I have looked but I can't find it, someone said there was something about Andy, but they would let the person who was there post about it.

SO WHAT THE HECK WAS IT THEN?

IT' S DRIVING ME NUTS WAITNG!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

He's stalking you... :naughty:

Véro, i know its late but what an amazing experience!!!!!! i wish/hope we get that competition thing in London.

saw some of the video of sexy back/when doves cry. I mean, okay, Saranayde does have a great body, but does she really have to wear like....just underwear? :blink: sometimes i really do feel as if its about her sometimes and not Mika...

This question is for the people who attended the shows in CANADA.

Did MIKA sing "How MUch Do You Love Me?

wasn't there but they said yes

Véro, i know its late but what an amazing experience!!!!!! i wish/hope we get that competition thing in London.

saw some of the video of sexy back/when doves cry. I mean, okay, Saranayde does have a great body, but does she really have to wear like....just underwear? :blink: sometimes i really do feel as if its about her sometimes and not Mika...

he's the boss ! so if she was wearing underwears, boss asked to wear underwears :naughty: :naughty:

wasn't there but they said yes

he's the boss ! so if she was wearing underwears, boss asked to wear underwears :naughty: :naughty:

instead of speaking another language, he's training for the American tastes:mf_rosetinted:

thank for all the reports , cant wait for all the vids ! as for saranade (i dont care if thats the wrong spelling) did mika bring her in to attract more straight guys or more dykes :boxed: as i dont think she appeals to gay men & most of us straight women :thumbdown:

thank for all the reports , cant wait for all the vids ! as for saranade (i dont care if thats the wrong spelling) did mika bring her in to attract more straight guys or more dykes :boxed: as i dont think she appeals to gay men & most of us straight women :thumbdown:

ROFL :roftl: :roftl: