2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

So then we were off stage and we just couldn't believe it was already over !!! We hugged the Big Girls and went back to the tiny dressing room... Big Girls we're just DYING to take their corsets off lol !!! Our clothes (Mary-Lune and mine) we're still in the huge dressing room... so we tried to go but a security guard was there and she wouldn't let us in, saying that they we're having a post-gig meeting and that we would have to wait... so We went back to our tiny room and just waited. At some point a lady responsible for the costumes came into our room and said where are the costumes, we need to pack them now... So the Big Girls handed their costumes back but we said that our clothes was in Mika's room... so she said : ok no problem just go get them... So I said the security guard told us we could not go in. So she said alright I'll come with you and the security guard wouldn't let her in either... so the lady explained her the situation and she finally agreed to let us in... I felt so bad coming in while they were having a meeting so we just got to where our clothes were trying to be quiet like littles mices.... we got our stuff and went out and before we went out Mika turned to us and saud : "well done girls ! that was perfect thank you so much !" so we just said : thank you !!!!!!!! and went to our tiny room to change back to our normal clothes. Then we got pictures with the Big Girls and hung around to have a chat with Nadja. All the Big Girls left, except for Kathy, the one who was listening to the show backstage with us. We asked if it was ok that we waited for Mika to have a picture and an autograph... Nadja wasn't sure so she asked her boss, and he was like : of course no problem but you'll have to wait at the end. There was quite a lot of people waiting for him and they were from his record company so they had to go first. So we waited until he finished talking with everybody and during this time we just chatted with Nadja.

Finally our turn came. Kathy went first, and then Mary-Lune. Then it was my turn, I gave him a keychain I got for him that I thought was soo funny.. It's a cow, and when you squeeze it, a brownish jelly just bulges out like the cow is pooping..... :roftl: Yeah, I know, I'm immature. But so is Mika. He loved it and thought it was really funny. He kept squeezing it and laughing lol !! and then I got my music book signed and he was very proud to remember my name lol :naughty:. He wrote : "Pour Véronique, Bisoux et Merci, Mika X" ("For Véronique, Kisses and Thank you. Mika X"). We took a picture and I thanked him and said the show was amazing and that I had suuuuuch a great time and told him : well guess what : you're stuck with me cause I'm doing it in Toronto as well !! He was like : GREAT !!! So you can show all your moves to the new Lollipop Girl !

And then we left.... walking on a CLOUUUUUD !!!!

OMG I can't wait for tomorrow !!!!!!

Now I really have to go, we're leaving in less than an hour and I have to pack my stuff and take a shower.... yeah you guessed it, I haven't slept all night !!! It's a long ride to Toronto (7 hours), I'm gonna sleep on the bus !!!

See you guys back on thursday !!!!!!!!!

u guys ROCKED!!!

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...... here I go !!!

Where to start.... well even though I had to meet with Nadja (the girl taking care of us) only at six, I wanted to meet the people from the MFC and go queue with my friends in the cold !!! So I stayed with them for quite a while... and then we went inside to warm up, like Becky said already... so then after that I went to a restaurant with Mary-Lune to wait inside until six. At 10 to 6, we went to the main entrance cause that's where Nadja said she ouwld meet us. Thing is, there are many entrances at the Bell Center and they all look like main entrances lol !! So we waited for a while and then started to "panick" a little lol !!! We went looking for security guards to ask where we could find her but nobody knew about her so they just told us to go at the security entrance at the back of the building... so we went there and the guy was like : "I can't help you, she should've given you better directions..." and during this time I had Nadja calling us on my cel phone going : "where are you girls ???"... soooo the security guard FINALLY agreed to help us and they got someone from the production company to come and get us.

SOOOO we finally got to the backstage area and met with Nadja, who was SOOOOOOOOO adorable !!! LOVED her !!!!!! SO she showed us where to leave our stuff... we had a dressing room : "Mika's Lollipop Girls" which was minuscule and we shared it with the big girls (there was five of them). We waited for our turn to get our make-up on but while doing so, Yasmine appeared in the dressing room and asked us to come with us so we could get dressed, she wanted us to have our dresses on so the make-up artist would have a better idea of what to do with us. So we got in a huuuuge dressing room, which was for Mika and the band. There was like a hallway with little rooms on each side and then a big room at the end. While we were in the hallway we caught a glance of Mika in one of the small rooms and Mary-lune just went : GAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!! It's him !!!!!!.... lol !!! It was her first time seing him so she was really impressed lol. So Yasmine gave us our costumes and said : you girls can change here... and were like... euuuuhhhh where ??? cause it was an open room ! lol !! So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed :shocked: !!! lol !!!!

(to be continued)

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

So he says : go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks. So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : Lollipops ! come with me !... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : this is the part where you go like this : and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : come on you do it too.... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : ok ! what r u going to do ?... and I just said : Skip !!! lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later. So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

So we just practice and practice with people looking at us either like : wtf ? :blink: or "you girls are ADORABLE !!!". Finally Mika didn't have time to come and see us again so we were like : ok he's just gonna have to trust us then ! lol !!

so the show starts and Nadja shows us where we can go to listen to it.. We were right behind the stage, we couldn't go on the side cause they were afraid people might see us. So we listened to the whole show from behind the stage, with one of the Big Girls with whom we bonded with so well !!! The three of us danced and jumped and partied like there was no tomorrow behind the stage, we just had SOOO much fun together !!! The sound wasn't as good as it was in front of the stage and we couldn't really see but we were just sooo thrilled to be there, we didn't care ! The only thing I was sad about is not seing Mika's face when he was on stage performing in front of more than 12 000 people !

Then Grace Kelly started and we started to get really nervous cause we knew our time was coming... but it was good nervousness, adrenaline starting to kick in !!! So then they all came off of the stage and changed into their animal costumes and we were lead to the side of the stage. Mika's tour manager (he's really nice!) was there with a bunch of people, prepared to start throwing the balloons on the stage. Teddy Bear Picnic ended and Lollipop started !!!!! :woot_jump:

Mika's tour manager (can't remember his name) told us to go onstage... and we we're like : what ? now ? .... cause we know usually the Lollipop Girls come on later, not at the beginning of the song ! and he's just like : GO !!

So we just WENT FOR IT !!!!!!!

(to be continued)

OMG!!! This is unbelievable! WOW!

So we just came on stage skipping holding hands....

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! I just can't explain what it feels like to be on stage, with Mika and the band, in front of more than 12 000 people just going wild !!!!!!!! It's surreal !!!! You don't really see the crowd though cause the lights are so intense... And it was a lot to take in at once... I'm glad I get to do it tomorrow so I can really get what's going on !!! We just danced around the stage and we're having fun with the band and then Mika gave us our "cue" to go on the "stick-about" part of the stage as he calls it to do our little routine. I saw him but Mary-Lune was kinda overwhelmed so she just kept dancing and I was making her sings like : come on it's now !!! lol

So we got there and did our stuff.... it was SOOO much fun !!! It worked out great... We were standing looking in opposite directions like Mika told us to and doing our routine and at the end of it I was supposed to bump Mary-Lune with my butt... lol... but a few seconds before that I realised that Mika was between us singing... thank god I didn't bump him !!! LOLOLLL !!!

It was soooo much fun being on stage.... honestly I would do that EVERYDAY !!!! The confetti canons came on and then all we could see around us was confettis !! it was crazy !!! At one point I thought the song was over... I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of breath and had no saliva left in my mouth (how in the world does he do that, jumping and dancing and singing at the whole time, I have noooo idea..... MAJOR props to him) but the song just continued and went faster and faster !!! I was like omg I'm so outa breath but I just kept on dancing and jumping with a huge smile on my face !!! Then it was really finished and we just heard the crowd go WIIIIILLLLLD !!!! We stepped on the side and Mika and the band went to do their salute... The Big Girls were on the side of the stage as well... We were about to go off the stage when Mika just grabbed us all and told us to come with him on the front of the stage to do a salute. Then we really came off the stage...

(to be continued)

While you wait for part 5 (last one I promise lol), here's a vid of Lollipop !!! I'm the one on the left (on Martin's side of the stage)

So then we were off stage and we just couldn't believe it was already over !!! We hugged the Big Girls and went back to the tiny dressing room... Big Girls we're just DYING to take their corsets off lol !!! Our clothes (Mary-Lune and mine) we're still in the huge dressing room... so we tried to go but a security guard was there and she wouldn't let us in, saying that they we're having a post-gig meeting and that we would have to wait... so We went back to our tiny room and just waited. At some point a lady responsible for the costumes came into our room and said where are the costumes, we need to pack them now... So the Big Girls handed their costumes back but we said that our clothes was in Mika's room... so she said : ok no problem just go get them... So I said the security guard told us we could not go in. So she said alright I'll come with you and the security guard wouldn't let her in either... so the lady explained her the situation and she finally agreed to let us in... I felt so bad coming in while they were having a meeting so we just got to where our clothes were trying to be quiet like littles mices.... we got our stuff and went out and before we went out Mika turned to us and saud : "well done girls ! that was perfect thank you so much !" so we just said : thank you !!!!!!!! and went to our tiny room to change back to our normal clothes. Then we got pictures with the Big Girls and hung around to have a chat with Nadja. All the Big Girls left, except for Kathy, the one who was listening to the show backstage with us. We asked if it was ok that we waited for Mika to have a picture and an autograph... Nadja wasn't sure so she asked her boss, and he was like : of course no problem but you'll have to wait at the end. There was quite a lot of people waiting for him and they were from his record company so they had to go first. So we waited until he finished talking with everybody and during this time we just chatted with Nadja.

Finally our turn came. Kathy went first, and then Mary-Lune. Then it was my turn, I gave him a keychain I got for him that I thought was soo funny.. It's a cow, and when you squeeze it, a brownish jelly just bulges out like the cow is pooping..... :roftl: Yeah, I know, I'm immature. But so is Mika. He loved it and thought it was really funny. He kept squeezing it and laughing lol !! and then I got my music book signed and he was very proud to remember my name lol :naughty:. He wrote : "Pour Véronique, Bisoux et Merci, Mika X" ("For Véronique, Kisses and Thank you. Mika X"). We took a picture and I thanked him and said the show was amazing and that I had suuuuuch a great time and told him : well guess what : you're stuck with me cause I'm doing it in Toronto as well !! He was like : GREAT !!! So you can show all your moves to the new Lollipop Girl !

Now I really have to go, we're leaving in less than an hour and I have to pack my stuff and take a shower.... yeah you guessed it, I haven't slept all night !!! It's a long ride to Toronto (7 hours), I'm gonna sleep on the bus !!!

OMG. I just had to multi-quote this. OMG. The video made me so thrilled for you girls, I think I had a tear in my eye. OMG. :shocked:

Thanks for the finish up. You can show all the moves too. I'm so glad for you that he was so lovely to you.

You know what's really funny? i just threw one of those keyrings out about a week ago! My toddler kept playing with it and as we're trying to toilet train her, I didn't want her to get the idea that she could play with poo. So i got rid of it!

OH and just before we leave, here's another vid for you guys ! : SexyBack / When Doves Cry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQoul0EZZo

I'm thinking that I might not actually dislike Saranayde after all. That was quite good.

i'm waiting for london if they do when doves cry to hear it live... couldn't hear anything in the video, but i think it's not as bad as i want you back... i might like it :wink2:

looks like baby mika is growing up putting half-naked ladies in his show !! :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks for your reports and your videos Veronique!!!

I wanted to watch a vid with the sexy back/when doves cry covers so much!

i'm waiting for london if they do when doves cry to hear it live... couldn't hear anything in the video, but i think it's not as bad as i want you back... i might like it :wink2:

looks like baby mika is growing up putting half-naked ladies in his show !! :naughty: :naughty:

*no, don't watch it, Suzy, no. don't watch it. you'll ruin it for yourself, just wait. Just wait 15 hours. Gosh!*

haha. There's a part of me that's really enjoying this (him growing up, not necessarily the half-naked ladies), and there's a part of me that's.... not sad really, just a bit melancholoy about it all.

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!:thumb_yello:

I could hardly breathe reading those posts. (Not meaning to quote Avril, but I couldn't stop saying it over and over!)

Excellent reports, videos photos, and there are still more to come I am sure.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE MFC.

I knew all we needed was a gig to bring the cohesiveness and warm fuzzies back again!!:wub2:

Vero have fun again in Toronto, I will be here in Tokyo in front of my screen at dinner time waiting for the reports to flood in again.

*no, don't watch it, Suzy, no. don't watch it. you'll ruin it for yourself, just wait. Just wait 15 hours. Gosh!*

The sound is not that great Suze, so you could watch it and i really don't think you'd be spoiling it or you could not watch it and i don't think you'd be missing that much.

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!:thumb_yello:

I could hardly breathe reading those posts. (Not meaning to quote Avril, but I couldn't stop saying it over and over!)

Excellent reports, videos photos, and there are still more to come I am sure.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE MFC.

I knew all we needed was a gig to bring the cohesiveness and warm fuzzies back again!!:wub2:

Vero have fun again in Toronto, I will be here in Tokyo in front of my screen at dinner time waiting for the reports to flood in again.

I know this is off topic but HELLO BLUE SKY! I haven't seen you in ages (on the forum)

Great report- thanks for sharing!!

I am now sitting alone in a hotel room wishing like crazy I was in Canada, or Mika would at least announce Oz tour dates!

Such an awesome experience, and we only have to wait a day till we get new reports. How exciting!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I know this is off topic but HELLO BLUE SKY! I haven't seen you in ages (on the forum)

I bin lurkin'...waitin'....I always return for the gigs. ALWAYS. How are ya?? (Better not hijack the thread I guess!)

AAAAHHH!!! I was in the 4th row in the floor!! So amazing!!! I can't believe it !! It's like a dreamm !!!!

Je l'ai vu de proche en masse!! ohh mon dieu, j'en reviens pas encore, c'était tellement HOT commes how.... Il est donc ben charmant !! Je le j'aime encore plus aujourd'hui !!!! Une vraie boule d'énergie, Il est trop hot en show .. j'ai pris plein de photos pris de vidéos :lol: Je vais les voir ce soir :)

J'ai a peine dormi 5h. maintenant de retour au travail !!

Great report- thanks for sharing!!

I am now sitting alone in a hotel room wishing like crazy I was in Canada, or Mika would at least announce Oz tour dates!

Such an awesome experience, and we only have to wait a day till we get new reports. How exciting!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yes, even just announcing dates here would soothe the beast inside a little bit. Can we sustain this level of excitement for the whole tour? Will it burn up extra calories?? (That's the important question). And can my family survive all the time I'm gonna be spending on the computer?!!! At least with the shows being in the timezones they are in, people are returning home in my afternoon/evening. Once dinner is done with and the kids are in bed, I am mostly free to amuse myself. What better way than being here, reading all these reports and poring over pics and video?

AAAAHHH!!! I was in the 4th row in the floor!! So amazing!!! I can't believe it !! It's like a dreamm !!!!

Je l'ai vu de proche en masse!! ohh mon dieu, j'en reviens pas encore, c'était tellement HOT commes how.... Il est donc ben charmant !! Je le j'aime encore plus aujourd'hui !!!! Une vraie boule d'énergie, Il est trop hot en show .. j'ai pris plein de photos pris de vidéos :lol: Je vais les voir ce soir :)

J'ai a peine dormi 5h. maintenant de retour au travail !!

The English was fine. It was the flood of French I had trouble with! Can someone help me out please?

Wonderful report, Veronique!! And thank you for the videos! Hah, I can actually see where you're waving at Mary-Lune to start the routine with you, and she doesn't pick up on it for a second... and then when you realize that Mika's in between you and are like "oh, so what do I do now? Ok, continue without bumping!"

Great and detailed report on the audience side from Becks, too!

And congrats to all of you who met him.

--Jack

P.S. Were the Big Girls professional/friends&family, or were they picked from the fans?

what can i say?

first, the place was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mika must felt he's in heaven.

and second, i'm so glad to have back the old feelings of warm and joy here on mfc.

girls i'm so happy for you. you had an amazing time. thank you all for reports and pics and waiting for more.

The English was fine. It was the flood of French I had trouble with! Can someone help me out please?

basically : she saw him from very close, he's beautiful, a ball of energy, he's hot during the show... she took a lot of pics and vids and will have a look at them tonight... she gotta get to work, and barely slept 5h :thumb_yello:

Wonderful report, Veronique!! And thank you for the videos! Hah, I can actually see where you're waving at Mary-Lune to start the routine with you, and she doesn't pick up on it for a second... and then when you realize that Mika's in between you and are like "oh, so what do I do now? Ok, continue without bumping!"

Great and detailed report on the audience side from Becks, too!

And congrats to all of you who met him.

--Jack

P.S. Were the Big Girls professional/friends&family, or were they picked from the fans?

I was wondering about the Big Girls too. Thanks for asking this.

basically : she saw him from very close, he's beautiful, a ball of energy, he's hot during the show... she took a lot of pics and vids and will have a look at them tonight... she gotta get to work, and barely slept 5h :thumb_yello:

Thankyou for the translation:thumb_yello:

FINALLY....

Mika came on stage!!!

lol, thanks for your report, Becks and Danie!

I'll not make a report because you probably already know everything but I had the chance to meet him after the show with some MFCers He signed my poster and we talked a little bit and I have 2 pics with him!!! He's the most adorable man in the world! MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!

I didn't take many photos pics because Mika jump everywhere but I have a lot of videos (I think I filmed all the show ) I'll upload them tomorrow and I'll post my pics too!

yay, you met him! I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see your pix and vids!

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

So he says : go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks. So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : Lollipops ! come with me !... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : this is the part where you go like this : and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : come on you do it too.... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : ok ! what r u going to do ?... and I just said : Skip !!! lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later. So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! I just can't explain what it feels like to be on stage, with Mika and the band, in front of more than 12 000 people just going wild !!!!!!!! It's surreal !!!! You don't really see the crowd though cause the lights are so intense... And it was a lot to take in at once... I'm glad I get to do it tomorrow so I can really get what's going on !!! We just danced around the stage and we're having fun with the band and then Mika gave us our "cue" to go on the "stick-about" part of the stage as he calls it to do our little routine. I saw him but Mary-Lune was kinda overwhelmed so she just kept dancing and I was making her sings like : come on it's now !!! lol

So we got there and did our stuff.... it was SOOO much fun !!! It worked out great... We were standing looking in opposite directions like Mika told us to and doing our routine and at the end of it I was supposed to bump Mary-Lune with my butt... lol... but a few seconds before that I realised that Mika was between us singing... thank god I didn't bump him !!! LOLOLLL !!!

It was soooo much fun being on stage.... honestly I would do that EVERYDAY !!!! The confetti canons came on and then all we could see around us was confettis !! it was crazy !!! At one point I thought the song was over... I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of breath and had no saliva left in my mouth (how in the world does he do that, jumping and dancing and singing at the whole time, I have noooo idea..... MAJOR props to him) but the song just continued and went faster and faster !!! I was like omg I'm so outa breath but I just kept on dancing and jumping with a huge smile on my face !!! Then it was really finished and we just heard the crowd go WIIIIILLLLLD !!!! We stepped on the side and Mika and the band went to do their salute... The Big Girls were on the side of the stage as well... We were about to go off the stage when Mika just grabbed us all and told us to come with him on the front of the stage to do a salute. Then we really came off the stage...

(to be continued)

While you wait for part 5 (last one I promise lol), here's a vid of Lollipop !!! I'm the one on the left (on Martin's side of the stage)

OH and just before we leave, here's another vid for you guys ! : SexyBack / When Doves Cry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQoul0EZZo

Vero, your are the best! While reading your posts I felt like having been there with you! MERCI!!!

I'm glad you and Mary had such an amazing time! YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!! :punk:

(To be continued)

he's so adorable!! :wub2:

(to be continued)

all I have to say is: :woot_jump:

thanks for the reports and the vids! I'm so glad you get to do it again today!!