2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

ok so the girls are on the way to the bus now....

to toronto!

and i better go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

SO LATE!

*hugs to everyone!* was an exciting night!!!!:punk:

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a totally awesome night :shocked:

12,000 people...all Mika fans, not a festival crowd.....must have been absolutly fantastic :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for all the reports and for those going to Toronto, have a fantastic time :shocked:

My holy god!!! I didn't breathe till the end of your report with my heart jumping out of my chest!! Véro I'm so happy for you, what an incredible experience must have been!!! So so so so great!!!!!:wub2:

Then it was my turn, I gave him a keychain I got for him that I thought was soo funny.. It's a cow, and when you squeeze it, a brownish jelly just bulges out like the cow is pooping..... :roftl:

I have that same keychain!!! I bought many years ago, and I left for a couple of years in a box with my other keychains: now half of the poo is outside the cow:roftl:

Woaw, what an experience Véro, AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing all of this with us! And your way of building up the intensity throughout your report totally works :naughty: :naughty: !

My holy god!!! I didn't breathe till the end of your report with my heart jumping out of my chest!! Véro I'm so happy for you, what an incredible experience must have been!!! So so so so great!!!!!:wub2:

I have that same keychain!!! I bought many years ago, and I left for a couple of years in a box with my other keychains: now half of the poo is outside the cow:roftl:

I have one too.. My sister bought me one a few years ago. Mine also has half the poo hanging out from messing with it too much :naughty:

wow wow wow!!!! :woot_jump:

thanks for the GREAT REPORT!!!!!!!!! i really enjoy reading it!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Esp the conversation with him :mf_lustslow:

he's the nicest guy to his fans :wub2:

i think i can't say any words to him when looking at him..esp his eyes..... :blush-anim-cl:

i'm waiting for london if they do when doves cry to hear it live... couldn't hear anything in the video, but i think it's not as bad as i want you back... i might like it :wink2:

looks like baby mika is growing up putting half-naked ladies in his show !! :naughty: :naughty:

I'm sorry, I have to give a reaction to this: I really like Mika's version of I want you back. (Luckily every-ones' taste is different...:wink2: )

oh when doves cry :wub2:

It's one of my favorite songs EVER! I can't wait to hear it :)

And Vero, what an amazing story! I'm so thrilled for you! Hope it

goes as well in Toronto tonight!

And thank you all for all of your photos and reports! I'm so excited

for Saturday! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

I'll not make a report because you probably already know everything but I had the chance to meet him after the show with some MFCers :mf_lustslow: He signed my poster and we talked a little bit and I have 2 pics with him!!! :wub2: He's the most adorable man in the world! MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!

I didn't take many photos pics because Mika jump everywhere :bleh: but I have a lot of videos (I think I filmed all the show :naughty:) I'll upload them tomorrow and I'll post my pics too!

I'm sooo happy you met him Carol ! :wub2::thumb_yello:

and thanx for the reviews everyone! :thumb_yello:

I always love the first night reports, so fresh and great.

Well done Vero and Mary Lune,sounds like you had aball and doing your own choreograghy too, fantastic. I was thinking maybe if you had bumped Mika, he might have joined in. Perhaps tonight you should ask him if that's ok, if someone could pass that on to Vero, if she's already gone.

I read earlier, yes I read 29 pages it's taken ALL morning, but worth it,something about Andy. Could someone elaborate on that, be nice to know how he is.

véronique, thanks so much for being chosen and for giving us such an exclusive report! :naughty:

you are lucky and we are lucky too, because we can read all that...:wub2:

mika is such a dear person...sometimes i cannot believe he's the way he is.

thanks so much...i have no other words!:wub2:

Holy WOW! I haven't had time to read much but Véronique's report, but I am so friggin exciting for tonight now!!! The video was adorable. You guys were great on stage!!!

:woot_jump:

*Resists temptation to watch When Doves Cry*