MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Aww...that's Sivan!

But that was back in April of last year...I wonder if he still has much time to read us now...:blink:

I think he still reads us.... but only seldom :wink2:

(which is better for some threads.. after reading some of them, he must think we are complete freaks :roftl: )

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An update : we "expect" the information this week ... if it comes we are going to go for the launch on Monday - 3rd March

Reasons are that we have too many people out .Im off to see Mika , Dcdeb is out this weekend , Wendo etc etc ... its only fair to launch when we have the people to manage it

:thumb_yello:

I will update over the weekend to make sure its definate

An update : we "expect" the information this week ... if it comes we are going to go for the launch on Monday - 3rd March

Reasons are that we have too many people out .Im off to see Mika , Dcdeb is out this weekend , Wendo etc etc ... its only fair to launch when we have the people to manage it

Horray! Have fun at the concert, :wink2:

An update : we "expect" the information this week ... if it comes we are going to go for the launch on Monday

Waheyy!! 6 nations and this all in one weekend????!! :woot_jump: I'm looking so forward to it!

Have fun in London my love. :huglove:

YAY!!! :woot_jump:

Have fun on ur gig! :thumb_yello:

Have fun!!!:punk:

Phew! Yay! Good to hear. Thanks FD.

:groupwave: yaaaaaaaaaay :punk:

:groupwave: Yay!!!! awesome!!

Yay!

Have a great time in London!

It's been moved again?!?!?

You love to torture me don't you?

*Wondering maybe if it might be worth going to Paris this summer or any other European venue if MFCers get privileges....* :blink:

suzy come to the france ones!!! i dont want to be one of the only english speaking ones i dont think i will be able to survive speaking my high school french for 15 hours lol

*Wondering maybe if it might be worth going to Paris this summer or any other European venue if MFCers get privileges....* :blink:

*worrying if MFC will be recognised AT ALL by the record company/promoters/people in charge.....in Japan*:mf_rosetinted:

*worrying if MFC will be recognised AT ALL by the record company/promoters/people in charge.....in Japan*:mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha! Forgive me for stating this (although quite obvious...) you did stand out the last time *Suzy's remembering the picture of Blue Sky among a sea of Japanese fans*

And besides - they already did recognize you! By name too! :naughty:

suzy come to the france ones!!! i dont want to be one of the only english speaking ones i dont think i will be able to survive speaking my high school french for 15 hours lol

Don't plant the seed in my head. The idea just grows and grows....(you're trying to tempt me) :sneaky2:

Wait. It isn't just the european mfcers getting privileges' date=' right? :blink:[/quote']

I sure hope not...besides, Jerry Blair is American. :blink: