REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo: 14-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope he takes it easy once back here in London - with his voice I mean obviously. He seems to give so much during performances - I just hope he's not giving too much lol. If that makes sense.

200% doesn't need to be given every night - save your voice abit hun.

I just love all your reports and stuff. I love this place - keeps my newly found Mika obsession well and truly ignited.

God I could just hug him - he sounds such a sweety.

OK - I shall shut up now....

Awe, I feel the same way. He really does give his all during a performance. And, he really is sweet and um, cuddly. :wub2: BTW- others will tell you too...he give the best hugs.

I really hope he takes it easy once back here in London - with his voice I mean obviously. He seems to give so much during performances - I just hope he's not giving too much lol. If that makes sense.

200% doesn't need to be given every night - save your voice abit hun.

I just love all your reports and stuff. I love this place - keeps my newly found Mika obsession well and truly ignited.

God I could just hug him - he sounds such a sweety.

OK - I shall shut up now....

Ahhh lilmot! :mf_lustslow:

Loved your report! See what I told you about Mika curing all aches and pains? You DO forget that you have feet! :roftl: It's like you're floating about six inches off the ground, isn't it.

SO SWEET about Andy's message to Rose! I think he (and Mika, based on his Netherlands?! comment!) are floored at how connected us uber-fans are.

You're coming to Vancouver, right? Can't wait to meet you!

And DaMango - Yay for pics!! Ahh I love the length of his hair during the tour. :wub2:

Ahhh lilmot! :mf_lustslow:

Loved your report! See what I told you about Mika curing all aches and pains? You DO forget that you have feet! :roftl: It's like you're floating about six inches off the ground, isn't it.

SO SWEET about Andy's message to Rose! I think he (and Mika, based on his Netherlands?! comment!) are floored at how connected us uber-fans are.

You're coming to Vancouver, right? Can't wait to meet you!

And DaMango - Yay for pics!! Ahh I love the length of his hair during the tour. :wub2:

Have fun as LP girl - really looking forward to another

exciting report from you!! :punk:

Awe, I feel the same way. He really does give his all during a performance. And, he really is sweet and um, cuddly. :wub2: BTW- others will tell you too...he give the best hugs.

I would love to able to have the guts to ask him for a hug. :mf_lustslow:

I will say right now I will not have the nerve to ask him though. :thumbdown:

Far far far too shy. Actually words coming out of my mouth to explain the gifts I've got him are going to be hard. :blush-anim-cl:

OK MIKA JUST GIVE ME A HUG DAMN YOU.

I'd hug him back if he hugged me first. :wub2:

Noo, don't be shy! In a rush of confidence I asked him for one, and he said "of course!" He then gave me a real hug, not a loosely-put-your-arm-across-their-shoulders hug. :wub2:

Think about it - he comes from a close, loud, and chaotic - and likely quite touchy - family. I'm certain that he has no problem with hugs.

When he turned around and hugged me in Los Angeles, I was so shocked. He said, "Oh, Salt Lake City." You know, I still didn't tell him my name. I guess I'll be know as Salt Lake City to him. Or, the Butterfly girl. LOL Honestly, I don't care what he calls me when he hugs me. :naughty: As you can see from other's pictures, he gives great hugs..he brings you in. They aren't loose hugs.

I would love to able to have the guts to ask him for a hug. :mf_lustslow:

I will say right now I will not have the nerve to ask him though. :thumbdown:

Far far far too shy. Actually words coming out of my mouth to explain the gifts I've got him are going to be hard. :blush-anim-cl:

You know, maybe I'll be on such a high from the gig that I won't think twice about asking.

I remember being dead nervous about meeting Alex K from Franz before I did. Didn't know then If I'd be able to talk to him - but the nerves disappeared as soon as I started to talk to him.

I hope it happens that way again. That is If I get to meet him. Moot point otherwise lol

I don't have much time because they are going to kick me out of this hotel soon and I need to go pick up DaMango for a road trip...YAY:thumb_yello:

But I had a couple of queue pics that I think I will be able to post now. More later.

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

oops, lets not forget this valentine.....:wub2:

IMG_0052.jpg

Hey guys thanks for the reports and pics. I had written a response that listed all the things I went "YAY!!" about, but I lost it:thumbdown: I'll try to remember.... The doughnuts from Mrs P., the Valentine's request from Andy (awww, how sweet!) and Rose's response (how could a girl not?!), the fact that Mika tried to talk to you, lilmot, despite not being supposed to and that he was genuinely interested in what you gave him and said to him, the fact that you had a great first gig and have a bunch of great memories. Would it be possible for you to add names to the queue photos? The only one I know is Suzanne. Oh, and I have to ask.... Did Mika mention anything about it being Valentine's Day when he was on the stage? just curious...