The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She does! I was sitting watching LICM [Am I the only one who seems to always pronounce that as Lick me? :roftl: ] and being all :tears: because of the upcoming concert sp she offered. :punk:

Aww - thats really sweet!! Its not easy being a Mum sometimes :wink2:

Kath - JIAB!!!!! :sneaky2:

OK..............I give in! What does that mean!!!:shocked:

She does! I was sitting watching LICM [Am I the only one who seems to always pronounce that as Lick me? :roftl: ] and being all :tears: because of the upcoming concert sp she offered. :punk:

Yep :naughty:

OK..............off I jump again then!!!:naughty:

Not sure if I will be on again later..might be...but if not, see you tomorrow night (ANOTHER Monday that I have to work...getting to be a habbit this.........not next week though!!!:naughty::mf_lustslow: )

OK..............off I jump again then!!!:naughty:

Not sure if I will be on again later..might be...but if not, see you tomorrow night (ANOTHER Monday that I have to work...getting to be a habbit this.........not next week though!!!:naughty::mf_lustslow: )

Bye hun - hope you make it back later :huglove:

hey folks ! looks like another arguments about to start in the Saranayde poll thread , yes i didnt help matters :naughty: christ why even bother starting these threads if people arent allowed to have their own opinions even if its totally different one :thumbdown:

hey folks ! looks like another arguments about to start in the Saranayde poll thread , yes i didnt help matters :naughty: christ why even bother starting these threads if people arent allowed to have their own opinions even if its totally different one :thumbdown:

Hello.

So it's bad in there at the moment then?

Hi Oldlings, have we finished with the knitting now?:blush-anim-cl:

Finding it really hard to keep up with everything, do people have no lives?:biggrin2:

nope :blink: its either here or flirting & poking in facebook :roftl: