Mika best dressed @ Grammy Awards for a Italian Fashion Blog

greta

Mika : il meglio vestito dei Grammy Awards 2008 per T&TC

http://trendandthecity.wordpress.com/

Chi è stato l’uomo meglio vestito dei Grammy Awards del 2008? Per noi di Trend and The City il premio va al cantante rivelazione degli utlimi due anni : Mika, per aver indossato con stile accessori che ad altri non avrebbero donato allo stesso modo, per non aver optato per il monotono smoking senza però risultare fuori luogo e per il suo sorriso, l’accessorio più importante del suo look.

2273394315_25045b46d1.jpg?v=0

who was the best dressed man of the 2008 Grammy Awards? For us of Trend and The City the award goes to the revelation singer of the last 2 years: Mika, for having wore with style accessories that on others wouldn't have fitted in the same way, for not having choose the monotonous smoking but without seeming inapt and for his smile, the most important accessory of his look

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum's always said Italians have the best taste in fashion, looks like I'll have to agree with her :naughty:

well then i gotta agree with u and ur momma :naughty::thumb_yello:

Finally it's not only us MFCers saying he was the best dressed!

Mika : il meglio vestito dei Grammy Awards 2008 per T&TC

http://trendandthecity.wordpress.com/

Chi è stato l’uomo meglio vestito dei Grammy Awards del 2008? Per noi di Trend and The City il premio va al cantante rivelazione degli utlimi due anni : Mika, per aver indossato con stile accessori che ad altri non avrebbero donato allo stesso modo, per non aver optato per il monotono smoking senza però risultare fuori luogo e per il suo sorriso, l’accessorio più importante del suo look.

2273394315_25045b46d1.jpg?v=0

who was the best dressed man of the 2008 Grammy Awards? For us of Trend and The City the award goes to the revelation singer of the last 2 years: Mika, for having wore with style accessories that on others wouldn't have fitted in the same way, for not having choose the monotonous smoking but without seeming inapt and for his smile, the most important accessory of his look

they're totally right,"and for his smile the most important accessory of his look"

I loooooooove Mika's smile:mf_lustslow:

i love italian fashion! i think it's the fashion capital of the world. when the italians say something is fashionable, it's fashionable. haha.

america said he looked like he was trying to be a pirate with that scarf and the necklace he had. they are so wrong. a ton of people in america think fashion is short skirts, tight jeans, and shirts that say the store name across the front.

i'm so glad that i don't dress like that. :naughty:

(sorry for my rant, but i needed to get it out. :blush-anim-cl:)