Mika Had Bronchitis

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted already???

For those who heard Mika last night his voice sounded wrecked , he chats about it here :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/brits_videos.shtml#int7

Lets hope hes well for next week

<gets a lot of germs doesnt he>:boxed:

First: Thank you so much for posting the video!!!!!!! I LOVE HIS LAUGH!!!!

Second: POOR POOCHIE!!! I hope he gets better

Thanks freddie a great interview, well as far in that Mika had the twerp (wooah not used that word since I was a kid lmao).... er yeah he had him squirming ha ha.

My fave thing was when Chris (uggbug) Moyles had the audacity to say big girls arnt beautiful and they smell and Mika came right back at him with "coming from a big guy" :punk: go Mika he could have said it in a much harsher way ( I know I would have lol but mika has nice manners, unlike the Moyles slob).

Also I could tell his voice wasn't in full health in his performance either that or my tv is on the blink lol, but he gave a great performance all the same, and yeah he gets a lot of throat and chest probs (vix's singing teacher says a lot of singers do), guess it's all those deep breathes in rooms filled with other peoples bugs, I get more colds when I have to speak to customers lol, some of them have terribly bad breath too (URGH).

And I am still narked that hardly anyone has mentioned that MIKA was there, performed or even WON (apart from one of our LOOSE WOMEN today, who even started to try to sing Lollipop to prove she knew who he was cos the others were taking the P out of her saying she didn't even know who he was lol awww at least SHE mentioned him and she said he was handsome or something like that (YOU DONT SAY):naughty:

PS if he flaming well cancels those gigs next week then he better have a big living room cos we are gonna storm his house and even if he is too unwell to perform then we can all just chill out with him and watch dvd's and eat popcorn and play nursemaid (ahhh fantasies are great, I'll bring Vix to rub into his chest lmao) :naughty:

PS if he flaming well cancels those gigs next week then he better have a big living room cos we are gonna storm his house and even if he is too unwell to perform then we can all just chill out with him and watch dvd's and eat popcorn and play nursemaid (ahhh fantasies are great, I'll bring Vix to rub into his chest lmao) :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: i can see it now! invasion of the mfc!!

OMG, I can only imagine what THAT would be like! :shocked::roftl::mf_lustslow:

He gave me a hug and then kissed me on the cheek and i kissed his back and then he told me later that he wasn't feeling well.

LOL!

MIKA: Mwah! Oh, by the way, I'm sick. Enjoy the germs, kaythanksbye. :naughty:

Not that you were concerned about the germs, I would bet. :wub2:

I'll be waiting up to read THAT report! :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I've changed my mind, I am coming to London now, I don't care about having no babysitters...Please cancel, Mika!!

*I'm joking, please do not cancel :boxed: *

:roftl: If that happens then I'm on the first flight out of Norway and I'm making chicken soup. :roftl:

And we could sing to him..... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

the scary thing is, i can actually imaine you doing that! his house is easy to find anyway with those bright pink ralings! i shall bring hot chocolate to make him feel better.

the scary thing is, i can actually imaine you doing that! his house is easy to find anyway with those bright pink ralings! i shall bring hot chocolate to make him feel better.

Pink railings? Really?

And Serendipity, thanks for that link. Mika was polite, but obviously not taking crap from that interviewer. Go Mika!

Posted already???

For those who heard Mika last night his voice sounded wrecked , he chats about it here :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/brits_videos.shtml#int7

Lets hope hes well for next week

<gets a lot of germs doesnt he>:boxed:

Yeah i know this is a delayed reaction from me but I haven't been online, but thanks FD for the vid!! I thought his performance was really fab, tho i did notice he seemed a bit out of breath at times. Didn't stop him making his mark tho!! I hope he's feeling better for next week!!!!!

he just had his kitchen done, why would he move?

Thats true. In the interview at that ladies house from Radio 1, he said he was getting his flat remodelled. Nothing about moving.

But do you think he may have painted over the railings by now considering everyone at MFC knows how to find him and sneak into his bed :naughty:

I hope he gets better soon!

I know this sounds selfish, But i really hopes he gets better for the London gigs:)

x

he WILL perform. he's already postponed them :(

and if my dad has to take another day off work he will NOT be impressed lol