Brits Party Report: SPOOF

Marilyn Mastin

Hi again. Let's have a bit more fun. We've earned it, as has Mika. Here is a report from the party at The Brits, where Ann Onymus, the famous reporter from top celeb magazine Trashymag Monthly has managed to wangle herself an invite. She has written the following report. btw, it's a spoof. It's not real!

The Brits Party

By Ann Onymus

For Trashymag Monthly

As regular readers will know, my aim is to dig up any juicy gossip, and scandal about our famous celebrities. I turned up at the party, and imediately went into the ladies loos, because, when ladies get together round the mirror and the basins, lots of secrets come out. I entered one of the cubicles and closed the door, leaving just a crack to look through, and I waited for some ladies to come in.

I was not disappointed, as Adele came bounding in, closely followed by Rihanna and Kylie. All three women opened their handbags to rummage for their makeup. and Adele began to sing

"Should I give up,

Or should I just keep chasing pavements,

Hoping they will lead to Mika?" :mf_rosetinted:

Rihanna turned quickly, and shot her a look enough to poisen her.

"Hey you! Lay off, he's mine! He puts his head on my shoulder!"

"Well he was nuzzling near my ear!" Adele retorted. "It's me he loves."

Kylie gracefully spun round and said, with a smug smile, "Mika needs an older woman, one who still looks hot! He's coming home with me!"

"No he is not!" Shouted Adele and Rihanna together.

It looked like there might be a fight over Mika! I was really pleased because it would make a great front page scoop, but all at once, the sound of sobbing could be heard, coming from the cubicle next to mine. All three women stopped and listened.

"Who's crying in there?" They called.

"It's me... Leona Lewis! I didn't win an awaaaaaaard... sob"

"It's alright!" Kylie called in sympathy. "Come out, and we'll talk about it."

"Talking is good, we do that in Rehab." Said Amy, who had just come in.

So Leona came out of the cubicle, with her mascara dripping off the end of her chin. Kylie put her arms around her. "There there. It's not so bad."

"Yes it is... boo hoo...sob... The British public are so nasty! They don't appreciate beauty and talent."

"Yes they do," said Amy, that's why they voted for Mika!" :bleh:

It looked like there was not going to be a fight after all. I decided to leave the ladies loo and go and look for Mika, to find out which of his three admirers he liked the best, but as I left the room, I almost collided with Ozzy Osbourne, and he was none too pleased

"Hey you what the f'/?(k you doin' you stupid b*&?>h"

I made a sharp exit, and soon saw Mika. He was swaying slightly. He had a pint of beer in one hand and the spider from his set, dangling in the other.

"Big beer, you are beautiful!" He sang (but not as good as I've heard him sing) "Thank God that's over! I needta get p@+*d, I'm absolutely b+*)@y knackered. But first I wanna scare Adele, Rihanna and Kylie with my spider!" He went off to do just that. Not long afterwards, I heared three women scream and shout "We hate you Mika."

"It looks like Mika will be going home alone tonight. :shocked:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh...good story! We should insert our own little sub-plot about Perez getting jealous that Mika was trying to eat Chris Moyles (in that pic I saw earlier, somewhere on this forum). :naughty:

Oooh...good story! We should insert our own little sub-plot about Perez getting jealous that Mika was trying to eat Chris Moyles (in that pic I saw earlier, somewhere on this forum). :naughty:

:lmao:

The thing about MFCers is that, because we're such stalkers, we could write something like this with shocking amounts of detail. :naughty:

:lmao:

The thing about MFCers is that, because we're such stalkers, we could write something like this with shocking amounts of detail. :naughty:

Yeah really , eh? (Oh, so Canadian of me). And with all our MFC Lollipop Girls getting backstage and seeing all the details there *wink wink*, costumes and underwear, etc...I was quite surprised to see Mikey's orange shirt - actually TWO (2) of Mikey Choi's orange shirts exist! And all this time I thought it just belonged to him (Mikey) and Mika just asked them to wear solid colours or something. But it looked so freshly laundered and pressed, and silk-looking like your Lollipop dresses, Big Girl corsettes, and like Beth Dittos outfit at the Brits that Mrs. Penniman created as well!

:thumb_yello: Half-way thru the thought crossed my mind that you all here at MFC could have written this article as well.. It's great.

Wish Mika was up for a chat, I'd love to know if he thought the part about him off to scare the girls with his spider lol lol was hysterical.

God I love him :blush-anim-cl: