2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you really can't form any civilized sentences in dutch can you?

Het is droevig...

Diana,what have you done to her? :roftl:

I'd like to distance myself from her. :naughty:

Obviously leave it....

Don't entice me now. :mf_rosetinted:

ive really gotta go to bed. i have college in the morning.

i'll only report back if someone phones me and mika happens to be on the other end. especially if rose has shown him my scripts because that would be embarrassingly hilarious :roftl:

night girls! x

Thank you Lollipop! And I was just thinking the same thing about his hair...it looks so fluffy :naughty: and natural--I love it!

And Caz, I was laughing so hard at your "meeting Mika" post. :roftl:[/Q

Umm yeah his hair was all lovely and curly!! But I did think he looked thinner than in December but still absolutley HOT!!!!!

Ouch 50 pages. I went to bed right after there were texts saying that people were lining up.

I've heard about the back stage passes but that's at the point where I had stopped and went back to bed. Could someone kindly fill me in quickly about has happened since? Doesn't even have to be complete sentences. :naughty:

I think that's pretty much all we know!

And that during the band's introduction, the band interrupted and handed Mika flowers.

MFCers are backstage at the bar as we speak.

No news on if mika has joined them yet or not.

And some of us have decided to post in green.:wink2:

Ok this might be the jealous losers thread, but it's also the funniest:biggrin2:

I totally agree! I'm sitting here laughing to myself--thank God no one's close by to hear. bleh:

And Lollipop, he is REALLY thin now, isn't he? Maybe he'll put on some weight when he takes a break from this crazy tour! Mama Penniman needs to cook a celebratory feast! (Once she recovers from the tour herself, of course.)

I got news from a portuguese girl there.

He signed stuff, took pics with the fans, talked, etc. :wink2: He also said he loves the portuguese fans! :roftl: :roftl:

Anyway, I'm too jealous to think, right now! LOOL

Any more news?

wow- 20 pages of posts in the time it took to take my kids to school- you guys are insane.

Glad I haven't missed too much though! :wub2:

Ofcourse we are insane:mf_rosetinted:

150 MFCers are hanging out with MIKA and we are the losers that are dying for news.

They are torturing us, and they like it :mf_rosetinted: