2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have left the rest of MFC in the bar quaffing free champagne with the band as I needed to bring daughter home - school tomorrow

BUT WE ARE ON SUCH A HIGH - and I am a very cool and popular mum!

bought evie a dodgy holiday sweat shirt and she got it signed by all the band, Andy & Paloma !!

and now to bed :)

Lies - all lies! :P

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

huge thanks to Avoca and Rak - Rose for getting me a wrist band for the after party and to JOhn the manager for giving me 3 more for my daughter and friends who were in my car.

amazing gig - then all went to bar after - allband came out and chatted - including Mika - he did a toast to us all and we genrally just chatted and stuff

Thank you for filling our pour souls in! :naughty:

Sounds incredible!!

have left the rest of MFC in the bar quaffing free champagne with the band as I needed to bring daughter home - school tomorrow

BUT WE ARE ON SUCH A HIGH - and I am a very cool and popular mum!

bought evie a dodgy holiday sweat shirt and she got it signed by all the band, Andy & Paloma !!

and now to bed :)

Cool mother indeed!

The rest are still partying and you're going to bed?:boxed:

We'll be here for a while..

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

huge thanks to Avoca and Rak - Rose for getting me a wrist band for the after party and to JOhn the manager for giving me 3 more for my daughter and friends who were in my car.

amazing gig - then all went to bar after - allband came out and chatted - including Mika - he did a toast to us all and we genrally just chatted and stuff

:mf_lustslow:

Finallllly!!!

We are the losers - my friends

And we'll keep on complaning - till the end -

We are the losers -

We are the losers

No time for backstage passes

'Cause we are the losers - of the MFC -

:lmao::winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

well what can I say - we arrived at 8.30 ish and found babs and jemms in nandos!! Jemms had a wrist band for me - so I went to stage door and managed to sweet talk secuirty into getting John out - luckily he recognised me - hmm is this a good thing>> and gave me 3 more for ev her friend and my mate - her friends mum.

thanked him profusely

Yeah, Mika was really sweet! From what she said, he even talked portuguese! :wub2:

Thanks for that info, now I know for sure he is perfect :wub2: . And so I can at last go to bed with that knowledge.

Bah too long lurking here tonight...thought it'd be rude to not post once though as I have enjoyed watching the Losers Party so much :thumb_yello: Keep going guys! Keep those home fires burning!

Tis' no good must go to bed now.

:(

I'll catch up on all this tomorrow.

Can't wait to see pics and stuff.

Night guys

Yeah I'm heading to bed now too.

This can take a while still! :naughty:

Night peeps! xx

Haven't read all the thread, but Christine sent me a few texts and I asked her to get Mika on the phone to call me :naughty: .....

I missed the ******* call!!!!! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

Holy crap! I had to sign into the MFC just to say that suckssssssssssssss.