2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what?

I'm a bit sad, because I went to the gig on tuesday but couldn't go tonight (actually I was not supposed to go to London at all).

Before the cancellation I was going to the last gig of his european tour, and at the end it turned out it was not the same show I went to since there was thursday :tears: and you heard about all the queue problems which upset everyone yesterday...

But now I'm trying to be happy for those who could go to the afterparty :original:

And please stop writing so fast!

*wonders how you do that*

Well sadly I have to run to work, I am now late reading all our waiting posts.

God I LOVE MFC.

Let us know EVERY TINY DETAIL you guys :wub2:

(shouldn't we all post in green just for fun so they can see how we were when they get back??? They will all be like.....green???? oh yeah, GREEN!!)

Well sadly I have to run to work, I am now late reading all our waiting posts.

God I LOVE MFC.

Let us know EVERY TINY DETAIL you guys :wub2:

(shouldn't we all post in green just for fun so they can see how we were when they get back??? They will all be like.....green???? oh yeah, GREEN!!)

Gotta be green.:glasses2:

Gizmo as in The Gremlins?

OMG i wanted a pet like giz!

Yep Gizmo as in Gremlins. Took me ages to get one. And then I go and give it to Mika.

Cuteness meets even more Cuteness.

World will not survive etc... :punk:

Rot Op Eikel!

You speak Dutch? :shocked:

Maybe MIKA is holding them all hostage or something :blink:

That's probably it. Yet I don't think he'd have to use too much violence to keep 'em all there. :naughty:

TO KEEP YOU GOING FOR A BIT. RELAX FROM TONIGHT

*Sigh*

:mf_lustslow:

Thanks for that hun...

So wish I'd been there. Babspanky offered me a ticket this morning.

:shocked:

I should have gone sick and gone to London. Work was crap anyway.

:wub2:

OOOOOH...challenging.

Now, realistically, i truly do believe that i would be quite calm and collected when meeting mika for the first time, but for comedy affect...

*Cazgirl is sitting at the bar on her own. She's quiet, gently shaking in nerves, a cold sweat is breaking out. She's paid for yet another drink that she hasn't quite managed to down, and is chewing on her nails*

Laura: Ew! Caz! Have you wet yourself?! *points to puddle on the floor*

CazGirl: No, that's my sweat you fool!

Laura: :blink: *backs away slowly and joins the "sane" MFCers*

*CazGirl stares at the clock. It's already been over half an hour. Where is he?*

Caz: sigh...

Suddenly the doors open. Light shines on Caz's face. Her head comes up slowly and her eyes squint at the silhouette standing in the doorway. Her ears are muffled but swears she heard everyone gasp. White smoke restricts her viewing. She slowly gets off her stool and sedately walks towards the door. The smoke begins to disperse and there's Mika...in medieval heroic clothing...

Mika: Caroline, my love.

Caz: Mika!

Mika walks up to Caroline and grabs both her hands.

Mika: My darling, we have waited so long. You have been so patient, just like I. From the moment I saw your competition entry last year I immediately fell in love with you. I want you to run away with me. Run away with me to Mexico, where we can never be disturbed. And give Billy Brown a visit in the psychiatric ward.

Caz: Oh Mika! *breaks away from him dramatically* But it's so soon! I have so much to live for...do I really give it up for a spur of the moment? A whimsical whim?

Mika: Yes, bitch.

Caz: Oh Mika! You're so romantic! *runs up to Mika and her picks her up in his arms like's she's his bride*

Mika: Fare thee well fans! I thank ye for thy wonderful support but ask for your patience in my return!

Rose: When will that be?!

Mika: Not a clue! Come with me Caroline, our carriage awaits!

Caroline suddnely hears a lot of commotion and as she looks around, she realises she is in the air facing the MFC crowd who are gobsmacked and in absolute hysterics.

Danika: Caz! What on EARTH are you doing?!

Caz: *groggily* huh?

Danika: You're clinging onto John for dear life!

John: GET OFF ME YOU WEIRDO!

Caz: CRAP!

You . are . killing . me!:roftl: :roftl:

TO KEEP YOU GOING FOR A BIT. RELAX FROM TONIGHT

Thanks!:mf_rosetinted:

Then green it is:mf_rosetinted: