2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm at work and the nerve of a co-worker to actually come in my office during this exciting time. LMAO!!

Sorry, haven't posted it yet. Makes note to add it to youtube.

Your ass shaking siggie is mesmorising me Charlotte - have you posted that vid yet.. have I missed it

Mine plays "Billy Brown" I love the reaction that I get from people when it rings..."Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man." :naughty:

lol !!!:roftl: :roftl:

we should do a mass ringing !!!

how funny !!!!:roftl:

relax... grace kelly ....love today ....................aggghhh!!!

CazGirl that was Not what I was expecting! Hahaha!

One question: What happened to the other 149 people there????????

well when "caz" finds out she was hallucinating they were shocked and laughing, but when she was daydreaming, they were doing nothing. there was nothing they could do anyway, was there? :wink2:

I have that effect on people, and i believe i win, as my parting message, just for you:

Je hoerige moeder pijpt goed zo rotgrafkankerkutstraal een eind op, geitenneuker

So you really can't form any civilized sentences in dutch can you?

Het is droevig...

Diana,what have you done to her? :roftl:

Okay, I need to go home now. It will take me 20 minutes to get home..so, in the mean time, please pause for a commercial break unless somebody has something to post from the After party. :naughty:

Runs a few lights to get home quickly. I can just imagine how many pages I"m going to be behind by the time I get home.:sneaky2:

I'm loving the natural hair! (Or at least it looks like natural curls to me):wub2:

Thank you Lollipop! And I was just thinking the same thing about his hair...it looks so fluffy :naughty: and natural--I love it!

And Caz, I was laughing so hard at your "meeting Mika" post. :roftl:

Ouch 50 pages. I went to bed right after there were texts saying that people were lining up.

I've heard about the back stage passes but that's at the point where I had stopped and went back to bed. Could someone kindly fill me in quickly about has happened since? Doesn't even have to be complete sentences. :naughty: