2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

What did LadyGodiva make for him, and how do you know he loves it??? Hehe, I am a curious one, some say I am nosy

:emot-sad:

Hehe she made him those really cool colourful bracelets he was seen wearing a lot.. I'm not sure i have a picture tho.. I think he had them (or something similar) on at the Grammys.:wink2:

What did LadyGodiva make for him, and how do you know he loves it??? Hehe, I am a curious one, some say I am nosy

:emot-sad:

She made him those glittery threaded bracelets that he's been wearing continuously since she gave them to him in Toronto! Check out any of the recent publicity photos--they're on his right wrist.

Here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lRIWqzID4bs&eurl=http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mika-on-fashion-police-2008-grammys-edition/1731555618

:naughty:

--Jack

Hehe she made him those really cool colourful bracelets he was seen wearing a lot.. I'm not sure i have a picture tho.. I think he had them (or something similar) on at the Grammys.:wink2:

Oh wow! I've seen him wear those a lot too....lucky her!:thumb_yello:

Caz, you're funny.

But ahem, do you realise what could be understood by the bold parts in your post?:roftl:

oh Sari you're so dirty, I never even meant it like that and you know it :roftl: Besides, Christine wishes, I bet! :fisch: she'll just have to make do with stares for the time being! who knows what the future holds..?

Well I think you must be the nice Belgian layde I was standing next to for some while. I loved your Tin-Tin flag by the way. True - now I know about the dreadful chaos at the after-party - Mika was indeed very gracious to stop and chat to people and do signings at the stage-door. It was just nice to see him close up - I wasn't so bothered about a signature - but since he was doing them I took the opportunity. There was still a friendly atmosphere outside anyway. Nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to lovely London town. I've spent virtually the last 2 days in bed recovering - so what must Mika feel like - all that girlie smothering and some very nasty reviews in the papers as well.

yep that was me (with the belgian chocolate^^)

I spent the other 2days shopping shopping shopping (londen is such a great city!).

but indeed, the atmosphere was good and the security was very nice. the got us water and made the waiting look not so long as it was=)

Hello, just popped in for a sec, still catching up from this morning.

I came in to right a HUGE wrong.

I cannot take all the credit for the extra wristbands. That goes to Avoca and Allegra.

If it wasn't for these two amazing angels we wouldn't have got them.

I only helped give them out, it was A&A that did the negotiation to get them.

Love both you guys;-)

Hello Rose, I don't know if you remember me, we met in the pub at Victoria on Tuesday afternoon, I was the French girl with Cath85 who came to say hello...

I don't know if it's the right place to post it but I have a short video with you talking to Luke after the show on Tuesday, enjoy!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=roby118bMO4

Oh how I love this rumour. Someone please spread it Mika's way. :naughty:

I think that's Yop climbing on stage at the bottom right.

This pic reminds me that I got even more eye contact from Aurelien during Lollipop than I did from Mika. We really bonded during our special moment and I got a hug afterwards...unlike Mika who just went back to acting coy and disinterested once he got offstage. :sneaky2:

I really don't think Mika is going to tour the US/Canada before Australia. If he does play dates in North America first for logistical reasons, I hope that the Australian dates will at least be announced at that point so you have your tickets in hand and you know he's coming.

I understand. I was really irked by something I'd heard through private channels that I don't think is accurate so I wanted to say something here since you brought up the subject.

It's going to be hard to maintain my reputation as a sarcastic indifferent bitch once that leaks out. :blush-anim-cl:

awwwwwwwwww dont my hubby to be look cute as a teddy bear !! saliflour i am so ahppy about the t shirt becasue ni can remeber yiur reaction crystal clear and its made me happy to see you over the moon

i am still on a high - peeps i got sacked from my bar job because i went to see mika and could not work a three hour shift so .........:mf_lustslow:

Hello Rose, I don't know if you remember me, we met in the pub at Victoria on Tuesday afternoon, I was the French girl with Cath85 who came to say hello...

I don't know if it's the right place to post it but I have a short video with you talking to Luke after the show on Tuesday, enjoy!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=roby118bMO4

Oh no! Not that conversation.

Must run away and hide from the wrath of the big guy!

Seriously though, if Mika should read this, although Luke may have already told him, couldn't help myself. Life Get's In The Way is such a beautiful song, I couldn't resist putting it on. And as soon as Mika gets around to getting HMDYLM on his Myspace page, that will be the replacement, so Luke will be around for a while.

Still love you though big guy.

Seriously though, if Mika should read this, although Luke may have already told him, couldn't help myself. Life Get's In The Way is such a beautiful song, I couldn't resist putting it on. And as soon as Mika gets around to getting HMDYLM on his Myspace page, that will be the replacement, so Luke will be around for a while.

:roftl: sorry! Do you want me to delete it?

right heres the last of my videos relax

not the whole song though as as my 4 gig card was full :thumbdown:

i am planning on putting them on sendit for a friend to download so if anyone else is interested in them let me know !

I meant that song she was mentioning. Wondered if it was a Mika song, especially as she mentions How Much Do You Love Me straight after it.

I haven't heard of it before. And I've downloaded most of those demo's we're not supposed to know about on YouTube - Or so I thought.

Just wondered is all.... :wink2:

Yep she did. Have never heard that title before.

Rose what song is that. Is she still on lol

yip shes still on , i`d love to know what your talking about , did i have a memory lapse on the night :shocked::roftl: