2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

aaawwww greta!!!

that's the most beautiful picture ever!! you both look so good and nice and natural!!!

did he sing fingertips to your hear?

since you've been so close...does he wear any perfume? all the people who've met bowie always go like "blahblah ....and he smell so SO good!!"

argh don't remnd me about my song mission...SEE YOU AGAIN MIKA:cool:

about the perfum..I can't recognize the brand, but it was somehing like citrus fruits and spices...or maybe it seemed like that coz i wanted to eat him:roftl:

Here comes my

'AAAAWWWWWWW!'

Cute, but wait... there's something odd about it....

... did you kneel beside him? Or did he stand on something?

ITALIIIIIEEE!!!

I layed on him pratically:blush-anim-cl:

two thumbs up for greta!you eventually succeded in getting you pic!

and may I say:it's brilliant!doesn't it worth all the time of the queuing?

:wub2:

:cheerful_h4h:all the missed meetings before..

Thats a lovely picture Greta!!!

Bet its framed beside your bed now!!! :das:

:glasses3:

Isn't it the same concept that has been used for that yearbook thing? It has Mika on the cover, too, no? What about the rights there? :naughty:

There was no profit made with the year book, the issue is with the biography publisher making profit from the use of other people's material (unless they paid the photo's copyright-holder for the rights to use the photo).

Don't eat him :tears:

If I'm not hungry like a wolf:roftl:

Oh, Greta!

I'm so happy for you!:thumb_yello:

...at least some god memories from that crazy party....:wub2:

yep..one {+} against many {-}

after dozens of gigs I attended to seems that I choose to meet him and speak 3 words in the most inadequate* situation..but I'm still stupidly happy for that!:biggrin2:

*i'm not a mobber :P

There was no profit made with the year book, the issue is with the biography publisher making profit from the use of other people's material (unless they paid the photo's copyright-holder for the rights to use the photo).

Profit is not the issue. Copyright is the issue. Fan photos were provided voluntarily and used to make the yearbook cover so it's not a problem.

The photo on the cover of this book would have been very easy to come by legitimately, but not Mika's/DaWack's artwork. That's where he could kick up a fuss over the publication.

Profit is not the issue. Copyright is the issue. Fan photos were provided voluntarily and used to make the yearbook cover so it's not a problem.

The photo on the cover of this book would have been very easy to come by legitimately, but not Mika's/DaWack's artwork. That's where he could kick up a fuss over the publication.

I wasn't referring to the fan-submitted photos but any professional ones used (if any were).

I notice that the biography used re-drawings of his artwork instead of the actual thing, but they could still argue copyright infringement as the concept is still clearly there.

I notice that the biography used re-drawings of his artwork instead of the actual thing, but they could still argue copyright infringement as the concept is still clearly there.

Yeah, that's what I meant about kick up of a fuss.

true, they could. copyright is not only on the "actual thing" but on the concept itself = they really clearly could and win.

• 2 months later...