• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree with the marmite bit :roftl: i've been insisting he should call it that in this thread since june last year.

Maybe it will be called THE GOLDEN DONKEY! That name has been staring us in the face! it would be just like Mika to have introduced the Golden Donkey for a reason. I don't think it is a random thing at all.

Maybe it will be called THE GOLDEN DONKEY! That name has been staring us in the face! it would be just like Mika to have introduced the Golden Donkey for a reason. I don't think it is a random thing at all.

pretty sure the golden donkey is totally random :wink2:

never thought of that, yeah maybe the 'golden donkey' is the name :aah:

that would be interesting :lmfao:

:shocked: i think you're right! maybe not directly 'the golden donkey' but quite possbily something very similar.

:shocked: i think you're right! maybe not directly 'the golden donkey' but quite possbily something very similar.

Yes, even if it isn't the album's name I do think it means something in Mikaworld. It will be interesting to see what he's going to make of it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's really bugging me that we don't have a title yet..I'm almost losing sleep over it :boxed:.

Golden seems to be a theme at the moment!

Golden Donkey.. We Are Golden...We Are The Golden Donkeys? :naughty:

'We are golden' is part of a Joni Mitchell Lyric isn't it, from the song 'Woodstock' ?? Wonder if that is on purpose or just one of those things Mika has subconsciously absorbed. As he does. :naughty:

I think it'd be a good title for the album as well as the track of that name. Golden is a lovely word. :wub2:

'We are golden' is part of a Joni Mitchell Lyric isn't it, from the song 'Woodstock' ?? Wonder if that is on purpose or just one of those things Mika has subconsciously absorbed. As he does. :naughty:

I can think of many subconsciously absorbed pieces of music or lines in released and unreleased songs ... Good to learn this one is not from Sheer Heart Attack or a Day at the Races...:naughty:

It's really bugging me that we don't have a title yet..I'm almost losing sleep over it :boxed:.

Golden seems to be a theme at the moment!

Golden Donkey.. We Are Golden...We Are The Golden Donkeys? :naughty:

I think it'd be a good title for the album as well as the track of that name. Golden is a lovely word. :wub2:

i think it's because we use this thread for fun like when he says his face looks like a watermelon we come here and say the new album is going to be called touch my melons.

this is actually a lame jokes thread:naughty:

i think we can do it if we try harder:cool:

ps:where the hell is that rosetinted glasses smiley? i'm starting to use this "cool" one whenever i need that lol.

I can think of many subconsciously absorbed pieces of music or lines in released and unreleased songs ... Good to learn this one is not from Sheer Heart Attack or a Day at the Races...:naughty:

I wish I knew enough about Queen to know what you are talking about :naughty:

*had to google the titles to even know it was Queen* :naughty:

i think it's because we use this thread for fun like when he says his face looks like a watermelon we come here and say the new album is going to be called touch my melons.

this is actually a lame jokes thread:naughty:

i think we can do it if we try harder:cool:

ps:where the hell is that rosetinted glasses smiley? i'm starting to use this "cool" one whenever i need that lol.

Yeah I know it's a lame jokes thread :naughty:. But I want to KNOW! I've had 2+ years of lame joke threads on MFC, it's time to get back down to serious business :sneaky2: It's not about fun anymore anyway; Mika's second album is dark. We need to adapt and become darker. No more fun.:sneaky2:

Here it is!!! :mf_rosetinted: yes the little blighter is hiding these days!!

:naughty:

Yeah I know it's a lame jokes thread :naughty:. But I want to KNOW! I've had 2+ years of lame joke threads on MFC, it's time to get back down to serious business :sneaky2: It's not about fun anymore anyway; Mika's second album is dark. We need to adapt and become darker. No more fun.:sneaky2:

Here it is!!!. ................. . yes the little blighter is hiding these days!!

:naughty:

yeah you're right! *becomes darker:cool:* lol

oh thanks! *takes it* :mf_rosetinted:

a post about an article from q magazine with clues about the name of the album; Songs of sorrow.

And the small ep would be out on May 25th and the lp in september

That would be great!:boing:

Songs of Sorrow is the name of the EP. Maybe now the album should be called...

It's Time This Album Had a Title, Before the Golden Donkey Dies of a Heart Attack!

Songs of Sorrow is the name of the EP. Maybe now the album should be called...

It's Time This Album Had a Title, Before the Golden Donkey Dies of a Heart Attack!

sorry but "Songs of Sorrow" is confirmed as the name of the upcoming EP???? i THOUGHT it's only a description:insane:

sorry but "Songs of Sorrow" is confirmed as the name of the upcoming EP???? i THOUGHT it's only a description:insane:

A long time ago, Mika said he would bring out an EP called Songs of Sorrow. I think it's going to be some sad songs. But I could be wrong, or he may have changed his mind.

I just hope it is a title that makes a good acronym.

"LICM" was easy enough to remember and type on here, and the new album should be something easy to remember too.

Just as long as he hasn't called it "Choirs, Rain And Puppets".:teehee: