You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know your a mika fan when you have SATs today and you have listened to relax on repeat since one o clock this morning

oh i shoulda done that! it might've help me calm down...oh well to late, they were last saturday!:naughty:

you know your a mika fan when you have SATs today and you have listened to relax on repeat since one o clock this morning

it kind of reminds me when i went to Germany for my first Mika gig and my train broke down and i was stuck in the middle of nowhere for more than three hours. i played Relax on repeat also (ended up on a broken train with nobody i know) and it worked! :naughty: but luckily even though i got to Berlin four hours later than i should've i was still second person there :biggrin2:

it kind of reminds me when i went to Germany for my first Mika gig and my train broke down and i was stuck in the middle of nowhere for more than three hours. i played Relax on repeat also (ended up on a broken train with nobody i know) and it worked! :naughty: but luckily even though i got to Berlin four hours later than i should've i was still second person there :biggrin2:

It's the Mika magic!:mf_lustslow::flowers2:

It's really working!:biggrin2:

relax was quite appropriate indeed :roftl:

Not sure if this one was already posted...

You know you're a Mika fan when you talk and think about him 80% of your time and the other 20% you pray for someone else to mention him so you can talk more and more about him!

You know you're a Mika fan when you talk and think about him 80% of your time and the other 20% you pray for someone else to mention him so you can talk more and more about him!

Nice one:thumb_yello:

yes it is! it's working! he even controls the weather!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VA0hLRjqezs

0:50-1:10 :mf_lustslow:

Oh, I love, love, love :wub2:when he does that with his voice! So beautiful!

Glastonbury, the memories!:wub2:

Aw!

I know. But to me it nearly never happens! :tears:

No one talks about Mika.

Thank god for this forum and the times in London when I had the opportunity to meet some of you guys!:thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mikafan when your best friend (not a mikafan) starts to write "celien loves mika" EVERYWHERE when you're in class: in your school diary, in your notes, in your books...

You know you're a Mika fan when you cross out the E on an IKEA pencil and put a M at the beggining so that its now a MIKA pencil.

You know you're a Mika fan when you cant spell like any more because you're fingers automaticly go -ikA on the keyboard and it ends up lika.

Two things i do too much.

You know you're a Mika fan when you cross out the E on an IKEA pencil and put a M at the beggining so that its now a MIKA pencil.

You know you're a Mika fan when you cant spell like any more because you're fingers automaticly go -ikA on the keyboard and it ends up lika.

Two things i do too much.

hehe, I love that first one! but I don't have an IKEA pencil :(

and the second one is something I also do a lot :D

You know you're a Mika fan when you're making your grocery list and write "Mika" instead of "milk".

Then, you spend 15 mins at the store trying to figure out what you forgot because you can't figure out why you put Mika between the orange juice and eggs.

Haha...that's a good one:thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mika fan when you make this:

P5070804-1.jpg

Wow...that is so awesomly amazing!!! Don't eat off of it...it's too pretty:thumb_yello:

You know your a Mika fan when you agree with everything in this post.:naughty:

Hehe...

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you are a part of the MFC and post in the "You know you're a Mika fan when..." thread...