You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when you are in the beauty shop and their phones start to ring, and you "hear" the opening to ring ring.

Haha...I do that all the time. Like when the phone at home rings or when my cell phone rings, I always have to go, "ring, ring, is that you on the phone?"...

You know you're a Mika fan when you are in the beauty shop and their phones start to ring, and you "hear" the opening to ring ring.

Oh my God, that happens to me alllll the time in first period. I always start singing "Ring Ring" :naughty:

:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you happen to know that your journey to school from car to lecture theatre is almost the exact length of a Mika concert...

... and when you dawdle outside the said lecture theatre to make yourself a few minutes late just because you can't bring yourself to cut lollipop short :fisch:

:dance_man:

You know when your a Mika fan when you have to stop your self from scribbling out the Chro in Chromika paper, even though you'd get killed by your DT teacher :biggrin2:

haha, i know! there are a surprising amount of words which have "mika" in them! :roftl:

:mf_lustslow::wub2:you know you're a mika fan when you dream about him comming to your city (wich is actually like a lost & little town near to cancun, mexico) and he's talking with you in such a perfect spanish... and when you wake up, even knowing that is was only a dream, you feel like you were 10 and it makes your week or your month happy!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I know! I think he put that pack of paper on my table on purpose :boxed:

He enjoys telling people off you see :naughty:

I was just thinking about this today! I search so many words to see of they contain 'mika' or 'mica' :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, i wish i could remember all the things i've seen recently with his name as part of the word. the only thing i can think of is "milka" which is the name of a chocolate company. i think i saw that at work the other day. :naughty:

u know you're a Mika fan when u talk to a girl from your uni for the first time in your life and she already knew you're a Mika fan.

i think it happened to u guys before, but i was kinda shocked. we only have one classes together, and she's never there. i have an ugly doll signed by Mika by my bag and she was like "oh, it's Mika's autograph isn't it? yeah, i thought so, i know you're a fan of his" :blink:

yeah, i wish i could remember all the things i've seen recently with his name as part of the word. the only thing i can think of is "milka" which is the name of a chocolate company. i think i saw that at work the other day. :naughty:

I found something delicious: MIKADO! (chocolate sticks)

I always scribble out the DO ;)

I found something delicious: MIKADO! (chocolate sticks)

I always scribble out the DO ;)

Oh yeah, I LOVE those...!

I know something called Mica. We're studying some... thing.... in science class about rocks.. I dunno how to say the name of the lesson in english.. anyyyway, there's a rock called Mica:D It's white and Shiney:D I saw one:D but whenever the teacher says "Mica" everyone looks at me:sneaky2:

Oh yeah, I LOVE those...!

I know something called Mica. We're studying some... thing.... in science class about rocks.. I dunno how to say the name of the lesson in english.. anyyyway, there's a rock called Mica:D It's white and Shiney:D I saw one:D but whenever the teacher says "Mica" everyone looks at me:sneaky2:

Mica!! You know your a Mika fan when you buy body lotion with mica (the rock) in it. And your friends make fun of you for rubbing mica all over yourself :naughty: