Best and Worst Dressed Men in Britain

dcdeb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika worst dressed?!?!? NOT!

Mika's clothes are so Mika... they make him so unique!

I don't care that he's on that list: I like the way he's dressed!!!

A few months ago there was a "Hot spot" in a belgian magazine with only pictures of mika and they were almost all "hot", I think there were just 2 outfits "not".

I'm sure Mika won't take any notice of this too much, he has always maintained he isn't a fashion clothes horse, and has his own sense of style.

These lists are written by people who only think designer labels are acceptable, and anyone who doesn't wear them are beneath them.

Fashion snobs, can't be bothered with them.

Summer06LA.jpg

Totally off topic, sorry, but i love this picture, i thought i knew it by heart and i just happened to notice the cd that was on the table beside him... not very easy to recognize by the cover, if you don't know it : It's "The Juliet Letters" by Elvis Costello... Brilliant record !! def' worth listening, talking about non conventionnal stuff :thumb_yello:

[/off topic] :wink2:

my two cents : this guy would have style in a bin bag !!! :punk:

why am i not surprised...? :naughty: thx for posting, deb. if timberlake -just to name a random one- is one of the best dressed, then I say no, thanks. :wink2:

when he doesn't wear granny jumper,or beautiful bright jackets but one size too small, i LOVE mika's fashion sense.:thumb_yello:

Summer06LA.jpg

Totally off topic, sorry, but i love this picture, i thought i knew it by heart and i just happened to notice the cd that was on the table beside him... not very easy to recognize by the cover, if you don't know it : It's "The Juliet Letters" by Elvis Costello... Brilliant record !! def' worth listening, talking about non conventionnal stuff :thumb_yello:

unfortunately it has been photoshoped:thumbdown: on the original pic, there is also a cd but it's life in cartoon motion, his own cd:roftl:

i love this pic too and the juliet letters...elvis costello:wub2:

This is completly bull****...when a I the other worst dress it explains everything, they are even dressed better in the category of worst dressed than it the other one..well that's my opinion:mf_rosetinted: . anyway if they can't see the obvious style Mika has that's too bad for them..:sneaky2:

I don't care where it comes from, but how can they say he is one of the WORST dressed?

Well, ok if they look at the clothes from the AOL Winter Warmer, but that's about it.

He's stylish, classy and different. I like how he dresses.

I hope he doesn't read and start taking notice of this trash. :sneaky2:

Rant, rant..........

Totally agree Bab!!

I think that they made a mistake, and got Mika and David Beckham mixed up:naughty:...

OR...these people have no clue, style or eyes themselves.

I mean, who makes the decision? Obviously someone with a massively dodgy style themselves, judging by the results:roftl: .

Pfff! take no notice

i never read these best dressed or worst dressed because its all a matter of opinion some of us think mika is worst dressed and thats ok and some of us will think he is the best dressed which is also ok everyone has a different perspective and its all a matter of what your idea of fashion and style

unfortunately it has been photoshoped:thumbdown: on the original pic, there is also a cd but it's life in cartoon motion, his own cd:roftl:

:blink: wow you got sight!

*searches Costello's stuff*

:shocked: How DARE they say "not" to the green pants-cartoon hoody combo??????!!!:thumbdown:

That was SUPER HOT!!

Unfortunately you can't read the text, but this is what's under the picture with the green-pants -cartoon hoody combo:

"The disadvantage of this outfit? We can't see Mika's curly hair"

P114-3393a90d7bb3dd2be9136b3c9915e234.jpgP115-2faca58d256f37947a639c5da25e7444.jpg

Oh thanxxx Pam !! I couldn't believe i had missed it so long !!! Now i understand ! :wink2: