Mika goes to India!

babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he obviously didnt! :sneaky2: hehehehe we are going to need a nostalgia thread part 2 soon:blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

:roftl: I meant terminal 5 at Heathrow - its new, supposed to

be super efficient - and they have had nothing but problems with

cancelled flights, lost baggage etc!!! :roftl:

hahahahaha lmao!!!! i was thinking of terminal 5 the venue! we are the only concert that still talks about the concert we filled up our concert thread so we had to make another one and we are gonna need another thread anyday now lol:naughty: I AM EVEN FLYING ACROSS THE COUNTRY (to florida) TO GO TO A MEET UP THERE!!! LOL

It's all over the news here, this is one big mess. :thumbdown:

It's all over the news here, this is one big mess. :thumbdown:

No April's fool? :wink2:

I am intrigued by this yogic flying thingy... Maybe he's looking for a way to stagedive peacefully. :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: OK ... this is left field here .... as I've been away ... & only read the first & last page ...... I have read that Mika HAD been to INDIA in the past .... ok .... IMO .. thats ok ... :blink:

I have been to India many years ago, had an Indian spiritual teacher & was given a new Sanskrit name .... :wub2: the experience has been/is awesome .... :thumb_yello:

There is amazing musical inspiration in the Far East ...... :biggrin2:

Soooooo ...... 'WHY NOT' ????? :wink2::thumb_yello:

i heard about that actually! and there is like a bunch of left luggage or something like that right?!?!?!:blink:

Yeah, on the news they showd this room full with luggages that didn't got on plane.:boxed:

As Marilyn sums up:

"Please, we must let him relax and take it easy in India. He'll be back when he's ready, he just needs this time away, and we need to let him have that time, to get the balance of mind, body and soul, he needs."

Don't you think that . . .

MIKA has given us SO VERY MUCH of HIMSELF,

he very much deserves time to HIMSELF--WHERE EVER he may be--

UNFETTERED.

"If you love him, let him go . . ."

After reading the whole thread..this is so hylarious:roftl:

----------------------------------

No April's fool? :wink2:

I am intrigued by this yogic flying thingy... Maybe he's looking for a way to stagedive peacefully. :biggrin2:

---------------------------------

ok..India, Yoga, meditation.. exactly what I would've done if i were Mika:cheerful_h4h:

but I hope he keeps in mind the fundamental 4 rules:naughty:

1<i u feel like an asshole, so u are {Aussies nodding}

2<AVOID MYSTICAL stuff{there will be a time for chasing religions and you'll go over it}

3<u can say what u want

4<speak less in public{there will be a moment for mixin up with idiots and maybe you'll regret it}

enjoy your stay, we'll be waiting for your 2nd masterpiece:thumb_yello:

enjoy your stay, we'll be waiting for your 2nd masterpiece:thumb_yello:

Agree.

And I can't imagine sitting down and listen to Mikas second album. I'll get in chock and won't hear a word..... :blush-anim-cl:

I think this trip will do him alot of good, though. Just wandering around India, soaking up the culture, just RELAXING. He's had such a busy year and now he's got time ON HIS OWN, and I personally think that's what he needed most. Just because he's out in India, I don't think it will necessarily mean that the next album will be influenced by that culture...I find you get more inspiration when you're just left alone with your head. But maybe he'll find a new story or two out there - who knows. Who fancies travelling to India to find out? :mf_rosetinted:

Not got time right now to go through 24 pages, but I saw this post and couldn't agree more about travelling on your own and how it helps give you ideas. Whenever I do long drives for work, especially if it's late at night, my head explodes with ideas. The oher day driving I had a great premise for a novel. Just need the time to sit and write it, heh heh.

He does need time away to get his head together, and be inspired. It will make for an amazing piece of work.

Also didn't he use tabla drums in the Live Lounge in Jo's house last November, a little hint of what's to come perhaps?

This might sound totally stupid and i fully assume it, but : any chances that the story about the new (short) haircut could be a joke too ???

Please....

Please....Please....Please....Please....Please....Please.... (sad puppy eyes)

well... do you want it to grow to his waist ?? :blink: :blink: perez didn't say he shaved his hair !! he might have just "adjusted" the lenght :naughty: :naughty: can't believe i'm discussing about his hair lenght...