Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows? Maybe he IS a one-hit wonder!

Actually, You may be right there. Now that hes taking a break, it gives people time to forget about him. He needs to do something inbetween to keep fans interested *Cough* Secret Gig *Cough*

She is probably cheesed off that there IS a man out there who is

NOT under the spell (or shadow!!) of her breasts!!! :naughty:

Shes had them reduced hasnt she?, Not that i care or anything...

Some twat who got her fame through her chest.

along with me! lol

My exact reaction!! :lmfao::lmao:

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAO og, this chick better watch whaat she says mika has a fanclub and he's not afraid to use it:mf_rosetinted:

Jordan WHO?!

exacta mundo babeh

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAO og, this chick better watch whaat she says mika has a fanclub and he's not afraid to use it:mf_rosetinted:

exacta mundo babeh

hahaha yep yep she better!

exacta mundo babeh hahaha ah alex thats soooo cute! hahaha

Glamour model says the singer snubbed her at Capital Awards

Jordan has branded Mika a one-hit wonder who won't be around next year.

The glamour model, 29, was outraged when Mika, 24, refused to pose for pictures with her after winning Best UK Male and Best UK Album at the 2008 Capital Awards last month.

'When anyone gets an award they have their picture taken with who's presented it to them but he wasn't having it and walked off,' she fumes in her OK! diary.

'Mika my f**king ass – who is he anyway? Will he be around in another year? One-hit wonder.'

I don't remember seeing the video. Is there a video anyways??

It is quite difficult to see MIKA doing something like that; but MIKA gets all bitchy sometimes!!! lol

He won't care what she thinks,remember when someone asked him if he would turn the Christmas lights on and his answer was "no I'm not Jordan":D

Heh hey, that was me, that was!

I really cannot stick Jordan, not really a big fan of page 3 "models", so I really don't have time for anything she has to say. She is a bit too mouthy for my liking, she's a bit of a bully in my opinion. I do feel for her as regards her little boy, who is blind, but when she starts talking, she juxt irritates me again.

And calling Mika a one hit wonder, this coming from the woman who murdered a perfectly good Disney song, with her husband, who equally irritates me!

When she has one of the biggest selling singles and albums in the world, when she can come away from the world music awards with 4 awards, then maybe she can talk, 'til then Ms Price, keep it shut

Rant over.

Glamour model says the singer snubbed her at Capital Awards

Jordan has branded Mika a one-hit wonder who won't be around next year.

The glamour model, 29, was outraged when Mika, 24, refused to pose for pictures with her after winning Best UK Male and Best UK Album at the 2008 Capital Awards last month.

'When anyone gets an award they have their picture taken with who's presented it to them but he wasn't having it and walked off,' she fumes in her OK! diary.

'Mika my f**king ass – who is he anyway? Will he be around in another year? One-hit wonder.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/SEE_VIDEO_Jordan_Mika_my_fking_ass__hes_a_onehit_wonder_article_224722.html

lol sorry for the title...:naughty:

Well, it's better than just being famous for getting your boobs out, Jordan. Mika will be around for years to come.