MFC - Officialness Update

I'd just like to go back to the point I made before.

Why does Mika have to be here when the announcement is made?

Surely it doesn't matter where he is, if the announcement is ready to be posted, why can't it just be posted.

Or is there some reason why he has to be here for it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it doesn't matter where he is, if the announcement is ready to be posted, why can't it just be posted.

Thats what I was wondering as well....

Thats what I was wondering as well....

I'm wondering too :blink:

Maybe :

- the details are not finished and he wants to do it

- he wants to see what happens on the MFC when the anouncement is made

other guesses, anyone?

Didn't

you ever hear the saying, "A watched pot never boils"? :naughty:

dcdeb

We have a saying in Sweden that could just drive you crazy:insane: as a kid::boxed:

“The one who is waiting for something good can never be waiting too long!”:roftl:

...it's hard NOT to think about a pink elephant if you're told not to think about it :lmao:

elephants_85.gif

Hi elephant!

I can see you!:wink2:

I'm wondering too :blink:

Maybe :

- the details are not finished and he wants to do it

- he wants to see what happens on the MFC when the anouncement is made

other guesses, anyone?

Someone!......... Get the man a lap top!:naughty:

Rose i want to get back to your point too ............................................Well you know how he is ............... probably wants to see our instant reactions ........................................yeah !!:sneaky2: he's such a control freak !

He'll want to post top of the forum :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: I actually think it,s quite exciting waiting. Getting up every morning and climbing over the kids to get to computer. Once we are official we'll have to find something else to moan about.:thumb_yello:

heres a wee song to keep ye in the mood !

Why Are We Waiting?

(To: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful)

Why are we waiting,

Could be chicken-debating,

Oh, why are we wa-ai-ting,

So cluck-ing long.

Why are we wait-ing,

Could be real life dating,

Oh, why-y are we wait-ing?

Oh, why-y are we wait-ing,

So clucking long!

(repeat as needed)

(Cleaner version for public singing.)

Why are we wait-ing,

Why-y are we waiting,

Oh, why are we wa-ai-ting

Oh why, why, why?

Why are we wait-ing,

Why-y are we wa-ai-ting?

Oh, why, why, why?

i bet that if everybody were to leave the computer and go to the store or something, we'd get the official update. so gettup!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That always seems to happen at the gigs. In December when Mika phoned there were only about 20 people there. The other 30 had chosen that precise (bad) moment to go to the toilet or grab a bite to eat or whatever and missed the call.

I also missed out on hot chocolate, donuts and the handing out of the after party wristbands because we were off buying a present for John and an inflatable microphone. :blink:

Anyway I have work functions on Tuesday and Wednesday and won't be online all day or evening so that seems like a good time. :sneaky2:

I'm not sure if it's a case of him needing to be here. The announcement could still be waiting on his final approval and he doesn't want to deal with it on holidays.

Why Are We Waiting?

Why are we waiting,

Could be chicken-debating,

Oh, why are we wa-ai-ting,

So cluck-ing long.

Why are we wait-ing,

Could be real life dating,

So clucking long!

(repeat as needed)

(Cleaner version for public singing.)

Why are we wait-ing,

Why-y are we waiting,

Oh, why are we wa-ai-ting

Oh why, why, why?

Why are we wait-ing,

Why-y are we wa-ai-ting?

Oh, why, why, why?

EVRYBODY ALL TOGETHER NOW :harp::band:

Oh please, oh please....the powers that be....Offer tickets to concerts to MFC'ers first...

I plan to make some very persistent requests in this regard since we can probably expect seated venues for most of Mika's North American dates in the future. This is one of the main benefits of most fan clubs that I've seen.

I think it will benefit Mika as well to have the front rows stacked with hardcore fans instead of some promoter's niece's friends or whomever. It will keep the vibe of his N. American shows more like the European ones.

I plan to make some very persistent requests in this regard since we can probably expect seated venues for most of Mika's North American dates in the future. This is one of the main benefits of most fan clubs that I've seen.

Have you tried sitting down and presumably sitting still while Mika's on????

That always seems to happen at the gigs. In December when Mika phoned there were only about 20 people there. The other 30 had chosen that precise (bad) moment to go to the toilet or grab a bite to eat or whatever and missed the call.

I also missed out on hot chocolate, donuts and the handing out of the after party wristbands because we were off buying a present for John and an inflatable microphone. :blink:

Anyway I have work functions on Tuesday and Wednesday and won't be online all day or evening so that seems like a good time. :sneaky2:

I'm not sure if it's a case of him needing to be here. The announcement could still be waiting on his final approval and he doesn't want to deal with it on holidays.

Sounds reasonable. maybe if we all list the dates we are busy, we can find one small where everybody is busy, therefor pinpointing the time if will be announced. I have classes till 3 every week day so tuesday or wednesday sometime between 7-3 would be my guess:thumb_yello:

lol, sorry that was terribly pessimistic. i've really been quite optimistic about this. murphys law though, you never know so always bring an umbrella (i hope somebody gets that lol)

WOOOOOOOOOW.

I can actually, FINALLY, consider myself lucky. I, personally, heard Mika's voice via phone not through a video, but I was THERE, I could hear it with my OWN EARS, I managed to shout out positive messages to him. I never thought of it that way. Thanks Christine.

:thumb_yello: I actually think it,s quite exciting waiting. Getting up every morning and climbing over the kids to get to computer. Once we are official we'll have to find something else to moan about.:thumb_yello:

Yes, the waiting is quite exciting. Secretly sneaking in while being at work, I never did that before. :naughty:

And I'm sure we can think of something to moan about.

We have to, why else would I bother lurking here without a second album or new gigs. :newyear:

I suspect he'll wait 'il I'm halfway up a motorway, seemed to know I was a courier BEFORE he found out my name.LOL!

I thought the announcement was ready, just waiting for Jerry to getting around to posting it. Maybe Mika does want to add to it, we'll see.

well, one would assume/hope/think/want it to mean that he will post himself........

*crosses fingers super tight* That would be the best!

Why Are We Waiting?

LOL! That's great! :roftl:

I really hope it is some time this week as i am off work til a week on tuesday. So guess what i'll be doing for the next week. I'll end up with square eyes and a huge bum .:roftl:

Oh you too, that happened to me along time ago, soon after I joined MFc I thought it was part of the requirements of joining and to show how much of a REAL fan you are.:newyear: