2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

Ha ha, I haven't watched the interview yet. But I find it hilarious that no one is talking about his mention of the MFC. Just about the "HAIR"!. :roll1:

Hey, he mentions us:roftl:

Whaaaattt???? I didn't hear it yet as I'm at work! OMG, I just need to hear that!! Want to go home!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know she was in China but I thought she must be staying somewhere abroad because she wasn't in London for his February concerts.

the fact we didn't see her doesn't mean automaticallys he wasn't in town.. :wink2:

yeah i totally agree with everyone here, i mean its not like mika had said he was willing to make any statement or anything plus im being really positive about this, i mean lets face it in china now he can at last shake all those little hands who make his converse and his sylvanian plastic dolls plus he can even buy them where its made, straight from the source, how cool is that

hey now just one word becaue i think thats the most important info

CORAL BLUSH

ive been wearing it today by pure solidarity, i think its pretty cool, better than the eyeliner in any case

those pics are really really cool, i really LOVE the new haircut

but LMAO@the blush,lol, really, his sense of perfection is so hilarious

U1978P28T3D1980360F326DT20080409164348.jpg

I noticed the probably-made-in-china-and-tested-on-animals blush in this photo before you even mentioned it:

:roftl: :roftl:

his shirt matches perfectly with the mfc orange!!!

goes really good with the back ground of my screen!

That is very true....and probably why I don't like the shirt much, lol!

The way I see, NOTHING, he is a popstar NOT a politician.

Exactly, that was part of my point earlier.Who cares.

Btw - I've put you in my MFC script lol. It's quite long though, but it's in the chinwag section. i dont start mentioning MFCers until quite a lot later, but sariflor is my number one fan lol

I am, I am, but remember that I share the spot with mamacatt, or she'll get upset:roftl:

yep, though I can speak out of experience, if he's curly hair, it tends to get dry and that's not the best way to go.. well, he's defo NOT without haircare assistance, so he'll know what to do.

not that I'm worried for him..

Oh Avoca, this post made me laugh.How far can we go with just one interview and a few pics!! This place never ceases to amaze me.

just wait few more years... :fisch:

Oh no!!! I hope it's still a while, I don't think the bald look suits him

[quoteI found a few more pics...I dunno if anyone has seen them...but I thought I'd post them just in case.

grey.jpg

Oh my God!! the makeup:boxed:

He's wearing the blush AND the eyeliner on that one!! :blink: Mika, why are you doing this to yourself (and us)?!!!

That is very true....and probably why I don't like the shirt much, lol!

Exactly, that was part of my point earlier.Who cares.

I am, I am, but remember that I share the spot with mamacatt, or she'll get upset:roftl:

Oh Avoca, this post made me laugh.How far can we go with just one interview and a few pics!! This place never ceases to amaze me.

Oh no!!! I hope it's still a while, I don't think the bald look suits him

Oh my God!! the makeup:boxed:

He's wearing the blush AND the eyeliner on that one!! :blink: Mika, why are you doing this to yourself (and us)?!!!

how can you be so sure...i must be blind, i see no difference between the usual mika and this one....:blink:

maybe he's just a bit tanned...artificially? :blink:

and i cannot see anything different in his eyes....

how can you be so sure...i must be blind, i see no difference between the usual mika and this one....:blink:

maybe he's just a bit tanned...artificially? :blink:

and i cannot see anything different in his eyes....

Well, I'm not SURE, but I think that you can see a "black line" under his eyes that doesn't look very natyural, and he doedsn't have it on the pics with the orange shirt.......I'm a perfectionist you see, and notice the little details:roftl: .

That, or I just see things:naughty:, which is also a possibility.

i coudl care less for make up: ALL celebs nearly wear some at official events and it's not that much to notice, but that hairdo... ewwwww, mika luv... :boxed:

Ahh I know! I completely agree...

And now I have a huge smile on my face and the giggles that won't be taken away anytime sooon...

I love how much he affects us and how happy we get with just seeing him smile or get a little snip of hair cut... I love seeing new pictures or videos...:wub2:

Yeah, It makes me feel sooo happy to know that he's well and happy somewhere in the world :wub2:

If Mika is happy then so am I! His smile is so cute and I love the new haircut! He looks so healthy and cheerful! LOVE YOU MEEKS!

Well, I'm not SURE, but I think that you can see a "black line" under his eyes that doesn't look very natyural, and he doedsn't have it on the pics with the orange shirt.......I'm a perfectionist you see, and notice the little details:roftl: .

That, or I just see things:naughty:, which is also a possibility.

many says the same...so it must be me. i always think it's a matter of lights :wink2:

QUOTE]

yeah this was EXACTLY this eyeliner i was referring to previously:roftl:

c´mon if anyone here like it, xplain to me plz, i can understand the coral blush , the foundation, the white T basis, the eyebrow pencil BUT i dont know the eyeline makes him look like an emo, i know its cultural but you know i like him makeup free

:blink::shocked::boxed: How could my quote of your post appear BEFORE your post???:shocked:

LOL.. cause the one you quoted i deleted it & then reposted it again.. so apparently you caught it before i deleted it:naughty:

the fact we didn't see her doesn't mean automaticallys he wasn't in town.. :wink2:

Not automatic, just likely. I saw all three of his other siblings all the time and it's not as if I was looking for them.

I saw his dad and with reports of his grandmother around I expected to hear that someone saw Zuleika unless she was out of town.

QUOTE]

yeah this was EXACTLY this eyeliner i was referring to previously:roftl:

c´mon if anyone here like it, xplain to me plz, i can understand the coral blush , the foundation, the white T basis, the eyebrow pencil BUT i dont know the eyeline makes him look like an emo, i know its cultural but you know i like him makeup free

Sorry, but I can't be the one to explain it to you:roftl:.

I personally don't like guys with makeup...I must be very old fashioned....I like them nice and natural....Well, clean and nice smelling (not TOTALLY natural, if you know what I mean), groomed, but just that.

The blush is too obvious for my taste, but I could come to accept it....The eyeliner however is just too much!! I can't!!

LOL.. cause the one you quoted i deleted it & then reposted it again.. so apparently you caught it before i deleted it:naughty:

Ah, I see....:naughty:

2 sis were there and his dad and granny and mum o.c. bro was at other gigs too, as we ehm.. all know.. :blush-anim-cl:

maybe allegra was busy..? :blink:

Busy ordering him the makeup for Beijing:roftl:

I do agree that it seems strange that she wasn't there when every other member of the family was; She must have been abroad.