2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the quote.gifI woke up two hours late for my press conferencequote.gif look.

Mmm, I love that look, too. (Any look, really.)

Oh Kk, that poor woman...I find it funny, yet disturbing:blink:

I'm leaning toward disturbing! :wink2:

Were the interviews in China carried out on two days? In one she tells him about MikaFans.com.cn (?) - he says that he hasn't heard of it, and in the second one when it's mentioned, he says the web address and says he only heard of it last night.

Were the interviews in China carried out on two days? In one she tells him about MikaFans.com.cn (?) - he says that he hasn't heard of it, and in the second one when it's mentioned, he says the web address and says he only heard of it last night.

oooohh I never noticed that! Means i'll have to go and watch again now!!!!:sneaky2::roftl: I'm not sure Ruth

Wow! It's funny how a simple haircut can change your looks. His hair and the shirt aren't bad at all. Nice to see him in some more color. He looks healthy and I'm happy. It's great what taking a break from the road can do. :)

Mr. Perez, posted the new Mika picture on his site and asked if you like the long or short hair version. What he forgot to ask was, "Or do you like him anyway?" A little bit late of him to post, since he broke the news to MFC awhile ago!

Thank you so much for posting !

I couldn't listen to the interviews cause my soundcard had died but somehow it came back to life... so now I can !!

yayness

I love how he is a man of principle. He wants to keep his album a secret and he says he always been writing for himself and will always do and I respect him for that. You can tell the guy's not doing this for the money and fame.

Mr. Perez, posted the new Mika picture on his site and asked if you like the long or short hair version. What he forgot to ask was, "Or do you like him anyway?" A little bit late of him to post, since he broke the news to MFC awhile ago!

Oh, nice! Haha, I'll have to check out his site.

Personally, I'm loving his current look. He's just adorable and gorgeous. :mf_lustslow:

Awwww! thankyou sooooo much for posting this!!!

I needed a litte bit of Mika-therapy today, homeworks been getting me down! But this made it go a bit quicker :original: He looks sooo adorable! Loved the bit when he talks about the MFC and how we helped him hugely! I nearly screamed XD! Soooooooooooooooooooo vvvvverrrrrryyyyyy CUUUTEEEE!!!!!!!

Just makes me wanna scream and shout and jump into Mika's arms! XD XD XD XD XD

Aw, I love him so much with all my heart!

He deserves this career so much-and I'm so happy for him he's gotten this far!

Once again thanks lcmlcm!!!

Bye for nowww-Goodnight!!!

xxxx