• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh. actually that is the one i was thinking of. but not what i expected. I was actually loooking for one where the interviewer first walks down his street saying that she is about to interview him or somehitn. and then she says about his pink house or something...

ooh. actually that is the one i was thinking of. but not what i expected. I was actually loooking for one where the interviewer first walks down his street saying that she is about to interview him or somehitn. and then she says about his pink house or something...
guess you don't mean this one either

Not a pink house - he has (had) a pink door to the basement and pink railings :naughty:

i was on Mikasounds to get SHOUT PORTRAIT WHITE T (LADIES)... and there was no small! :thumbdown::emot-sad: does anyone know if there will be more smalls?

That's a question you need to ask Mikasounds (or Sandbag).

oh and GUYZ!!! i finally remembered what i wanted to ask you the whole time :aah: you know this drawing in the "boy who knew too much"-booklet where theres this one boy with a pink jacket and all the others are wearing grey.

does anyone know where to get it? :shocked:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <thinks>

oh and GUYZ!!! i finally remembered what i wanted to ask you the whole time :aah: you know this drawing in the "boy who knew too much"-booklet where theres this one boy with a pink jacket and all the others are wearing grey.

does anyone know where to get it? :shocked:

03.png

This one? :biggrin2:

Can anybody tell me where can I find that clip onTF1 (I think), around 3-4 minutes long where at the end he's with perfect-style Jasmine with her legs crossed in a lovely skirt, looking all elegant at the left of Mika and listening to him very carefully?

I can recall it's very new (around 1-2 weeks maximum) but don't remember anything else, the only thing maybe...I think it was in French that's why I think it was in TF1.

Thanks!

Can anybody tell me where can I find that clip onTF1 (I think), around 3-4 minutes long where at the end he's with perfect-style Jasmine with her legs crossed in a lovely skirt, looking all elegant at the left of Mika and listening to him very carefully?

I can recall it's very new (around 1-2 weeks maximum) but don't remember anything else, the only thing maybe...I think it was in French that's why I think it was in TF1.

Thanks!

http://vimeo.com/11024893 :wink2:

I remember watching a sims video of Happy Ending that was so identical to the real one on youtube...and I can't find it again! I mentioned it to a friend who loves both Mika and the sims and I can't show her! Do you have a link to it , please?

I remember watching a sims video of Happy Ending that was so identical to the real one on youtube...and I can't find it again! I mentioned it to a friend who loves both Mika and the sims and I can't show her! Do you have a link to it , please?

Unfortunately it wasn't that one, I remembered much shorter. But thanks for trying! :flowers2:

I found it after a research on my history, took me a lot as I watch too many things in YouTube :naughty:

It's this one, about the showcase in Paris (thanks ysa83 for uploading):

And here the scene I was saying:

mikayasmine.jpg

I'm looking for a picture of Mika shirtless... I know it sound strange (and I've noticed there aren't threads dedicated to that...) but I want to send it in for a local magazine that does a "Torso of the week". I found plenty on here, but I'd like to narrow it down to one or two good ones. Anybody?

I'm looking for a picture of Mika shirtless... I know it sound strange (and I've noticed there aren't threads dedicated to that...) but I want to send it in for a local magazine that does a "Torso of the week". I found plenty on here, but I'd like to narrow it down to one or two good ones. Anybody?

Isn't Mika a bit ... well ... skinny for those sorts of articles :dunno:

Isn't Mika a bit ... well ... skinny for those sorts of articles :dunno:

I thought so too, and would never send that kind of thing in if I had just seen the title of the "article". But since I get the magazine every week, I know what kind of things they put in there, and he definitely applies. I mean, they've had chubby people too - so why not skinny? :biggrin2: