The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

You're not supposed to encourage me in my cradle-snatching tendencies! I've had some very inappropriate crushes!

I'm not so sure about Hugh Grant. He can be boyish, but he can still be fairly suave and smooth, even if he's not quite so cocksure. I think I'd plonk him in guy territory for me.

That clip was great. I loved the dialogue, the delivery and the timing even though I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. And that guy (Ned) is so cute!.... I've got this weird feeling I've seen him somewhere before... and yet I don't think I have. I think it's just cos he reminds me a bit of Jake Gyllenhaal in "The Day After Tomorrow".

Hah. Well since you have three categories and I only have two, it would make sense that they'd overlap!

And you should watch "Pushing Daisies." It really does have great dialogue and timing, AND when it's not on youtube, absolutely gorgeous colors. And it even has to do with first kisses, a little.

pushing-daisies-cast-2.jpg

You can watch some episodes here:

http://abc.go.com/player/

I'd link you to a stream of the first ep but it's not high quality, and this show REALLY has to be seen in full resolution.

Oooh, here's a nice trailer for the series that also introduces its premise and all the characters:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvMGGnLbQw

Watch the trailer watch watch watch. :biggrin2:

--Jack

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh, you should watch it. ABC's website has some episodes! It's so cute.

The people are just some other people I kinda know online. :bleh: No one you'd recognize.

--Jack

No wonder. :doh:

Hah. Well since you have three categories and I only have two, it would make sense that they'd overlap!

And you should watch "Pushing Daisies." It really does have great dialogue and timing, AND when it's not on youtube, absolutely gorgeous colors. And it even has to do with first kisses, a little.

I'd link you to a stream of the first ep but it's not high quality, and this show REALLY has to be seen in full resolution.

Oooh, here's a nice trailer for the series that also introduces its premise and all the characters:

--Jack

"A forensic fairtytale", it looks cute. I tried the ABC player and it said that I have to be withing the US to use it. But I'll try looking for it elsewhere.

"A forensic fairtytale", it looks cute. I tried the ABC player and it said that I have to be withing the US to use it. But I'll try looking for it elsewhere.

Veoh has the same episodes, and I bet hulu.com does too.

And of course there are torrents... :fisch:

--Jack

Veoh has the same episodes, and I bet hulu.com does too.

And of course there are torrents... :fisch:

--Jack

I'm currently watching Black Books, Moonlight, Alias, Doctor Who, and an assortment of films (including mini-series of Pride and Prejudice and War and Peace). So I'll add it to my post-exams early-winter TV/DVD binge queue. :thumb_yello::naughty:

--Jack

Pushing Daisies showed on TV here for a while...and I LOVED it! Ned was too adorable! But then I guess it wasn't sufficiently popular so they stopped showing it:badmood:

Pushing Daisies showed on TV here for a while...and I LOVED it! Ned was too adorable! But then I guess it wasn't sufficiently popular so they stopped showing it:badmood:

Wait, you never heard of the writers' strike? All the tv/film/radio writers went on strike demanding better pay options, and so ALL new shows or scripted shows were put on hold, since the writers were not able to write scripts for them.

The new season is being shot right now though, and will return in the fall.

--Jack

Well I was giving you the legal options first. :wink2: But tell me if you end up watching it!

--Jack

You mean there's legal options? Well, I never!

Actually hubby is away till tomorrow so I might use the opportunity to catch up a little. After all, a weekend like this is how I first got hooked on the MFC, so I may discover another passion!

Hah, I like how this has become the Pushing Daisies thread. :bleh:

9 hour-long episodes so far (they had to cut the season short due to the writers' strike), but they're currently filming more and they'll be airing them this fall!

--Jack

Mine was at my sister's ex bf's place (I liked his half bro), and we were standing behind a truck spying on them (their father owns a transport company).

Anyways, my sister was screaming for some reason, he covered my ears with his hands, then we kissed. :wub2:

I was 15... I actually worked out how old I was to the day in my diary... sad huh?

hehe it doesn't

I don't mind waiting:lmao:

:roftl:thats good!

im 17 and never been kissed... guess how attractive I am? :))

i bet youre very pretty and the guys around you are either shy or idiots

don't worry, i'm 15, almost 16 and haven't been kissed yet, too :(.

thats not too bad :)

Mine was at my sister's ex bf's place (I liked his half bro), and we were standing behind a truck spying on them (their father owns a transport company).

Anyways, my sister was screaming for some reason, he covered my ears with his hands, then we kissed. :wub2:

I was 15... I actually worked out how old I was to the day in my diary... sad huh?

lol thats actually very cute :naughty:

i've never been kissed either... some guys have tried but i've kinda pushed them away coz it didnt feel right, i ve even had a boyfriend for a while and we never kissed.

lol, thats kinda random.

i'm sixteen.

Ahh... sweet 16! Yeah! High five! I was too!

i've never been kissed either... some guys have tried but i've kinda pushed them away coz it didnt feel right, i ve even had a boyfriend for a while and we never kissed.

lol, thats kinda random.

i'm sixteen.

if it didnt feel right then it didnt! its better that way!

lol, thats kinda random.

i'm sixteen.

thhe same with me. well, they haven't reaally treid i think, but i just could't. i had aboyfriend too. we haven't kissed. nw after it, i'm sad that we haven't. because...i still love him:(:(. iand i'd love to know, how it would have been...a kiss ...

well my very first childy one was with a boy named Elliot, the cutie of our grade, and it was underwater..it was in like third grade though....

then we promised to get married...were still friends :)

first actual was in the Mall, and he kissed me, and it meant nothing to him, and nothing to me so I was pissed. not still friends..

and the first time a girl kissed me was when we were having a kindof party..and we were in her backyard and she climbed on top of me and gave me an Eskimo kiss (rubbing noses) and then she kissed me quite thoroughly. that was very unexpected but eh...

lol, thats kinda random.

i'm sixteen.

I'm 16 too and I've never been kissed, or even dated a guy. I don't even talk to guys. Well I have talked to this guy all summer from school, but that's it. I'm heading towards my senior year, and I'm still never dated. All my classmates date tons of people, and I haven't. Guys have asked, but I just go on auto pilot and say no. lol!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm 16 too and I've never been kissed, or even dated a guy. I don't even talk to guys. Well I have talked to this guy all summer from school, but that's it. I'm heading towards my senior year, and I'm still never dated. All my classmates date tons of people, and I haven't. Guys have asked, but I just go on auto pilot and say no. lol!:mf_rosetinted:

whoo i'm gunna be a senoir too:punk:

anyways...

me neither i only dated one guy in middle school and he turned out to be gay...we never hung out outside school so i wouldn't even call it dating:doh:

i kinda wish for a boyfriend this school year but i'm not chasing after that dream just yet...i mean they can do bad stuff to your brain like mess up your grades:blink: so i'll just let them chase after me:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You just wrote my biography! :lmao: