The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

So... ok, I'm joining this...

My first kiss was 2 weeks ago, I think, with my bestfriend.

Great feeling... Tough after it we didn't talked for a while- we were very confused if we should give it up or just be friends... Well, we acted like best friends until yesterday, when he kissed me again :wub2:

So sweet!:wub2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... ok, I'm joining this...

My first kiss was 2 weeks ago, I think, with my bestfriend.

Great feeling... Tough after it we didn't talked for a while- we were very confused if we should give it up or just be friends... Well, we acted like best friends until yesterday, when he kissed me again :wub2:

lol awww that is adorable!

Hahaha

I hope so

yes we are:mf_rosetinted:

But, but, he's taller than me, he has to come down for me to kiss him! DAMN!:roftl:

lol im short so most guys are taller lol:roftl:

And he hopefully will kiss you again tonight. And if not, you will kiss him! We're modern women, aren't we! :naughty:

Damn right we are!

Carlota, you missed that part out aswell!

I had my first kiss a very, very, long time ago. So long ago i dont remember it. (being 4 years old at the time) So the first kiss i remember I had with the fastest runner in my town. Under a tree. It was..nice, till he dumped me for another girl.:thumbdown:

thats very CUTE! lol i started giggling while reading it!:naughty:

lol awww that is adorable!

lol im short so most guys are taller lol:roftl:

Damn right we are!

thats very CUTE! lol i started giggling while reading it!:naughty:

I'm short too :roftl:

Yesterday I had to tell him he had a thing stuck on his lipring to make him come down for me to kiss him :lmfao:

I'm short too :roftl:

Yesterday I had to tell him he had a thing stuck on his lipring to make him come down for me to kiss him :lmfao:

lol oooooh lipring:wub2:

hahaha good idea!

I kinda offer for him to sit everywhere... lol why dont we sit down? Are you stired? maybe we should sit... :naughty:

lol oooooh lipring:wub2:

hahaha good idea!

I kinda offer for him to sit everywhere... lol why dont we sit down? Are you stired? maybe we should sit... :naughty:

It was Rose who adviced me, and it was useful indeed!:naughty::wub2:

That's a brilliant idea, LOL :roftl:

I have a story to tell! Yippee!!!

Okay, so as some of you know, I work in a cinema. I started August 11th 2006 and was going through a rough patch of getting over someone. Naturally, to get over this guy, I started "fancying" some of the guys at work. I liked one in particular - Dan - and he was also getting over someone. I guess we kinda rebounded on each other and we went out one night.

Actually, it was at the cinema LOL. October 2006. We was watching a film and he leant over and kissed me on the lips. No tongues or anything. That was the first time I'd been kissed. It was nice at the time. (I say nice at the time, read on to find out what I mean by that...)

This guy named Peter started working there a couple of months after I did. He had a girlfriend at the time, but instantly fancied me the moment he clapped eyes on me. He is the perfect guy; sweet, kind, caring, good looking, nice body, funny, with his child-like qualities. But for some reason I just had nothing for him. (small info: His ex dumped him for another guy Nov 2007)

Come Valentine's day this year, I got a dozen pink roses sent to my house! (I even wrote a thread about it. I'll search it and post a link here)

It was from him. How sweet is that? I've never had anything given to me on valentine's day before.

He really is a special guy, and I felt so bad because I knew how much this was probably killing him. I told him I really appreciated the flowers but unfortunately there was still nothing there.

Blah Blah Blah, cut out ALL the detail, I faced my demons and I voiced them and then VOILA - feelings!

Anyway, we went out together one day (we walked Southend Pier - the longest pier in the world) and after the pier he asked if was allowed to have a kiss on the lips. (Not a slushy mushy kiss, just a peck). Without even thinking about it, my body reacted first and then my lips were on his! It was so nice to finally kiss someone at last, and someone who I knew whose feelings were genuine (poor guy spent 2 years waiting for me and had just started to give up hope. His feelings for me aren't just infatuation, it's love). He walked me back to the station (having pecks of kisses along the way) and then when we got there we had one final kiss goodbye...it was a "slushy mushy kiss" (what us Brits call a SNOG) but no tongues. But it was soooo nice because it was with someone special, you know? I finally fancied someone after 2 years and it happened to be the guy who spent 2 years of his life loving me alone.

That was 1st September 2008 :wub2:

And THEN! The real kiss happened not too long ago either!

We started work on (5th September 2008) friday doing similar shifts and spent the entire day hiding in places and kissing hahaha! We got caught by another team member who saw us through the door window behind Ben+Jerry's lmao! xD He just said "EEEWWWWW" and went on his merry way hahaha!

But the next day was when the real french kissing happened :wub2: Again, it was behind Ben and Jerry's lol XD Pete said he always wanted my first real kiss to be somewhere special, but to me, once it happens, it doesn't matter where it happens. No seriously, it doesn't! All that matters, is that it's with someone special, and he is special to me. (He said I made the move which I SWEAR I NEVER!!! lol!!)

anyways, so there you have it. (Oh, and we got caught again hahaha! but that's only twice in the 6 places we've secretely kissed lmao! Not to mention how many times it happened!)

So, there you have it :original:

YIPPEE! :wub2:

Oh: I'm 5 foot (about an inch SMALLER than Cherisse) and Pete's 5 foot 9 lol, so I'm always on tip toes hahaha xD

Okay, so as some of you know, I work in a cinema. I started August 11th 2006 and was going through a rough patch of getting over someone. Naturally, to get over this guy, I started "fancying" some of the guys at work. I liked one in particular - Dan - and he was also getting over someone. I guess we kinda rebounded on each other and we went out one night.

Actually, it was at the cinema LOL. October 2006. We was watching a film and he leant over and kissed me on the lips. No tongues or anything. That was the first time I'd been kissed. It was nice at the time. (I say nice at the time, read on to find out what I mean by that...)

This guy named Peter started working there a couple of months after I did. He had a girlfriend at the time, but instantly fancied me the moment he clapped eyes on me. He is the perfect guy; sweet, kind, caring, good looking, nice body, funny, with his child-like qualities. But for some reason I just had nothing for him. (small info: His ex dumped him for another guy Nov 2007)

Come Valentine's day this year, I got a dozen pink roses sent to my house! (I even wrote a thread about it. I'll search it and post a link here)

It was from him. How sweet is that? I've never had anything given to me on valentine's day before.

He really is a special guy, and I felt so bad because I knew how much this was probably killing him. I told him I really appreciated the flowers but unfortunately there was still nothing there.

Blah Blah Blah, cut out ALL the detail, I faced my demons and I voiced them and then VOILA - feelings!

Anyway, we went out together one day (we walked Southend Pier - the longest pier in the world) and after the pier he asked if was allowed to have a kiss on the lips. (Not a slushy mushy kiss, just a peck). Without even thinking about it, my body reacted first and then my lips were on his! It was so nice to finally kiss someone at last, and someone who I knew whose feelings were genuine (poor guy spent 2 years waiting for me and had just started to give up hope. His feelings for me aren't just infatuation, it's love). He walked me back to the station (having pecks of kisses along the way) and then when we got there we had one final kiss goodbye...it was a "slushy mushy kiss" (what us Brits call a SNOG) but no tongues. But it was soooo nice because it was with someone special, you know? I finally fancied someone after 2 years and it happened to be the guy who spent 2 years of his life loving me alone.

(i shall post what i have now in case computer turns off)

Aww such a beautiful story! I'm glad for you!

I fancied my bf for a long time too :naughty:

Aww such a beautiful story! I'm glad for you!

I fancied my bf for a long time too :naughty:

i've finished my story btw :)

also, just to brag a bit hahahaha (What? I'm ALLOWED!) Pete thinks I'm the best kisser he's ever kissed mwahahahaha! (which i find hugely complimentary as he's kissed other girls before and that was my first time lmao! :naughty:)

also, just to brag a bit hahahaha (What? I'm ALLOWED!) Pete thinks I'm the best kisser he's ever kissed mwahahahaha! (which i find hugely complimentary as he's kissed other girls before and that was my first time lmao! :naughty:)

Haha that's so nice!

We started work on (5th September 2008) friday doing similar shifts and spent the entire day hiding in places and kissing hahaha! We got caught by another team member who saw us through the door window behind Ben+Jerry's lmao! xD He just said "EEEWWWWW" and went on his merry way hahaha!

But the next day was when the real french kissing happened :wub2: Again, it was behind Ben and Jerry's lol XD Pete said he always wanted my first real kiss to be somewhere special, but to me, once it happens, it doesn't matter where it happens. No seriously, it doesn't! All that matters, is that it's with someone special, and he is special to me. (He said I made the move which I SWEAR I NEVER!!! lol!!)

anyways, so there you have it. (Oh, and we got caught again hahaha! but that's only twice in the 6 places we've secretely kissed lmao! Not to mention how many times it happened!)

Oh: I'm 5 foot (about an inch SMALLER than Cherisse) and Pete's 5 foot 9 lol, so I'm always on tip toes hahaha xD

Aw that's really sweet Caz :wub2: It sounds like a wonderful love story :bleh: Glad it worked out for you.

You're adorable Caz! :naughty:

That's such a sweet story :wub2:... wish I could find someone sweet like him...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

Its a very adorable story!

im short too so i usually end up on my toes but my bf isnt that tall:naughty:

me and my bf disliked eachother for about a year lol

im so happy for you!:wub2:

It's really lovely. I don't really have anything else to add to that.

Awwwww :wub2:

That's such a great story. It's nice that you've found someone who really cares for you. I'm glad your feelings came around. Good ones don't come around that often!

You're adorable Caz!

That's such a sweet story :wub2:... wish I could find someone sweet like him...

Aww... Cazgirl....

Young love. You must be over the moon. Cherish these moments.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

Its a very adorable story!

im short too so i usually end up on my toes but my bf isnt that tall:naughty:

me and my bf disliked eachother for about a year lol

im so happy for you!

Awwwww :wub2:

That's such a great story. It's nice that you've found someone who really cares for you. I'm glad your feelings came around. Good ones don't come around that often!

thankyou guys :wub2:

i was waiting for your post Christine, you were very interested in the anonymous flowers lol :roftl: and considering it's the same guy who sent them, I was pretty sure you'd have liked to have the detail. :)

thanks again!

Caz! I'm so pleased for you. That sounds lovely. It's so exciting when it's all new and fresh. I look forward to regular updates of course!:naughty:

No, just kidding.:wink2:

awww what a sweet story , now when you see ben & jerry's you will remember this moment for the rest of your live :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

wow Cath! Your story is sooo sweet! My first kiss wasn't that good...and no I don't get it under a treee :naughty: Someone invited me to a homeparty and we drank a bit and then kissed...he didn't know that I've never kissed bevor...that happened last year...I didn't know him and I am not interested in knowing him...but one thing that I've learned is: The first kiss will be with someone with you are really in love!!! :blush-anim-cl: