2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I get it!

The reason Mika said that he'd keep this one at home was so that he can use it as a weapon and whack people on the head with it if they break in:roftl:

Hey CazGirl, where are you?:punk:

Sonds like an idea for a script!:thumb_yello:

Dani (page 37) those pictures are GORGEOUS. And I think that man in the white t-shirt behind Mika wanted his autograph hahahaha!

Oh bless, he even has a pic of Mika for him to sign :naughty:

Dani (page 37) those pictures are GORGEOUS. And I think that man in the white t-shirt behind Mika wanted his autograph hahahaha!

Oh bless, he even has a pic of Mika for him to sign :naughty:

He looks desperate in every single picture! poor thing, I hope mika finally signed something...:blink::naughty::bleh:

He looks desperate in every single picture! poor thing, I hope mika finally signed something...:blink::naughty::bleh:

most of the people who wait at award shows for autographs sell the pictures they get signed on ebay:thumbdown:

most of the people who wait at award shows for autographs sell the pictures they get signed on ebay:thumbdown:

i hate that :thumbdown: those scumbags get an opportunity most of us dream of :@

But he looked so sad...:emot-sad:

You're probably right though. He made the pics quite amusing though:naughty::biggrin2:

The guy in the white t-shirt irritates me - they are probably sharks who

want to make a quick buck from desperate people on Ebay - Mika should

invent a different signature for folk like that so that they don't sell!!

Sorry - am grumpy tonight!!! :naughty:

There's been a dubious very non-Mika looking sig on sale on and off for a while now on ebay.

But the real sig hunters like those guys sometimes work in tag teams, they have someone take photos of them getting the sig, so they can verify it on ebay (read: charge a higher price).

And who on earth really wants to pay 30 quid or more for an index card with somebody's signature??? David Bowie's is on ebay now for over 100quid....lucrative business I guess, but the stars must really get to hate it/those guys.

There's been a dubious very non-Mika looking sig on sale on and off for a while now on ebay.

But the real sig hunters like those guys sometimes work in tag teams, they have someone take photos of them getting the sig, so they can verify it on ebay (read: charge a higher price).

And who on earth really wants to pay 30 quid or more for an index card with somebody's signature??? David Bowie's is on ebay now for over 100quid....lucrative business I guess, but the stars must really get to hate it/those guys.

IMO, a true fan wouldn't buy an autograph off e-bay or anywhere else cause it's not just about the signature, it's the entire experience leading up to receiving it that counts.

IMO, a true fan wouldn't buy an autograph off e-bay or anywhere else cause it's not just about the signature, it's the entire experience leading up to receiving it that counts.

exactly. and you would have to tell everyone who sees it that you only bought it online instead of telling them an amazing story of actually getting straight from mika himself!

HOLY CRAP! I'm incredibly late in saying so...but YAAAY! THIS IS AWESOME NEWS:woot_jump:! Mika deserves this award so much. Thanks for postiiing! Haven't been on here for more than a week, so this was a really nice surprise:wink2:.

welcome back then! that would be a great surprise to come back to! :thumb_yello:

exactly. and you would have to tell everyone who sees it that you only bought it online instead of telling them an amazing story of actually getting straight from mika himself!

welcome back then! that would be a great surprise to come back to! :thumb_yello:

Thank youuu:biggrin2:! I miss this place so much!! I'm only on for a few more minutes though, and then I have to be off again for an indefinite amount of time...:tears:

Thank youuu:biggrin2:! I miss this place so much!! I'm only on for a few more minutes though, and then I have to be off again for an indefinite amount of time...:tears:

oh no. :tears:

is it school exams? it seems like a lot of people are busy with that lately.