2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

no, not for that reason

because the person you mention were questioning the fact that winehouse didnt have any brain left... i thought it was rude and i used it against her to sho how rude she was...

but hey we all know that...whatever...people can be disrespectul towards "xxx" but thats ok for you, all you see is ME being that way...you ll never be neutral anyway

but if any of my post must cost me a ban, please delete, i dont want to be banned

I think it's interesting that you defend Amy Winehouse, who I assume

is a stranger to you, by being nasty

to a member of this forum -- do you defend *everyone* so zealously?

As far as me not being neutral -- I don't know what you have against me.

I haven't ever attacked you or banned you -- even though

I HAVE asked you to tone down your nasty tone and rude comments, in what I thought was a mature way.

dcdeb

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's interesting that you defend Amy Winehouse, who I assume

is a stranger to you, by being nasty

to a member of this forum -- do you defend *everyone* so zealously?

dcdeb

i do.

but is this gonna be a trial against me?

i dont know winehouse, never saw her, she is a stranger to me

i dont know suzie, never saw her, she is a stranger to me... a stranger being rude to another stranger...i have the right to react to it

those two people mean the same to me, exactly the same, if anyone called winehouse here would have said the same on suzie s brain , i would have reacted the exact same way.

i do.

but is this gonna be a trial against me?

A trial? Do I look like a judge? Oh, the drama! :naughty:

No, I don't have time for that... if you say you'd behave exactly this

same way for anyone, I believe you! I'll wait for you to jump to my

defense the next time someone is rude and offensive to me :)

dcdeb

Interesting thing is, I'd never heard about the Ivor Novello awards before

this year! But they were mentioned on some US radio stations, because

of Amy Winehouse -- not just because she won, but because her dad

had to accept her award, etc.

dcdeb

It's the same here in Holland, only Amy gets mentioned. It doesn't help him to get more well known. :thumbdown:

<passes coffee and chill out tablets>

:wink2:

End of the day Amy courts attention , without a shadow of doubt , Mika is a totally different character

Mika winning that award was hardly in the newspapers ......, after such a huge achievement after a short space of time he should of got more really

Now is you get rat arsed and do an Amy you seem to get it all

Tis true sadly

Yeah. Oh God, where does this world go to?:thumbdown::naughty:

Only the junks get mentioned.

It's the same here in Holland, only Amy gets mentioned. It doesn't help him to get more well known. :thumbdown:

Yeah. I haven't read anything about those awards:blink: (Not that I read much newspapers anyway:naughty:)

I have wondered is the award mainly for GK or for all of LICM?

I would love to know what he said in his acceptance speech. I was thinking yesterday how amazing he is to have won that given that he is dyslexic and cannot sight read or read music and paints in order to write. Then, I beleive I remember him saying that he doesn't write the music down, but never forgets how to play the pieces. He is Brilliant and Amazing.

...Then, I beleive I remember him saying that he doesn't write the music down, but never forgets how to play the pieces. He is Brilliant and Amazing.

Can you by any chance remember where you'd heard or read that? Brilliant and amazing indeed :blush-anim-cl:

I would love to know what he said in his acceptance speech. I was thinking yesterday how amazing he is to have won that given that he is dyslexic and cannot sight read or read music and paints in order to write. Then, I beleive I remember him saying that he doesn't write the music down, but never forgets how to play the pieces. He is Brilliant and Amazing.

It's for all his work not only Grace Kelly.

And yeah it is really amazing and i think this award is mega unique for him to win.:blush-anim-cl:

Can you by any chance remember where you'd heard or read that? Brilliant and amazing indeed :blush-anim-cl:

MMMMMMMMMm, I want to say the Jo Whiley videos, where he has his computer in front of him at the piano and he talks about having words be very big on the screen.

MMMMMMMMMm, I want to say the Jo Whiley videos, where he has his computer in front of him at the piano and he talks about having words be very big on the screen.

:lol3: quite an extended MMM you got there :wink2: but now that you mention it I think there's something popping up in the remains of my brain... I have to check it out... Thank you! :flowers2:

This is actually a question I had for him in my questions thread. I would love to know more about this. Which Jo Whiley vids are we talking about? The ones from just before Christmas? (not that i know of any others, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any)

Well now I'm having trouble, it doesn't seem to be on the youtube videos of Whiley, but I can see him in my mind sitting with the computer in front of him.

edit--In the shower, I was thinking maybe it was when he was playing the 7 song switch thing, which I didn't come across in my files either. However, I checked dailymotion and there are videos there that I haven't seen, hooray I will have fun with that this weekend.

i was thinking the same. he truly is BRILLIANT and AMAZING! and he totally deserves this award!

edit--In the shower, I was thinking maybe it was when he was playing the 7 song switch thing, which I didn't come across in my files either. However, I checked dailymotion and there are videos there that I haven't seen, hooray I will have fun with that this weekend.

Could you post the links to these please? :original:

who is that woman he is standing with in picture two, ive seen her with him before.:mf_lustslow:

Do you mean the one with his sister Yasmine? :wub2:

5.jpg

I totally agree with you! :wub2:

Could you post the links to these please? :original:

Do you mean the one with his sister Yasmine? :wub2:

5.jpg

Wow! Yasmine and Mika are soooo CUTE together! I love Yasmine's dress and the jacket Mika is wearing! Goodness -- style must run in the family!!! lol. :wink2:

Well now I'm having trouble, it doesn't seem to be on the youtube videos of Whiley, but I can see him in my mind sitting with the computer in front of him.

He did have a laptop on his keyboard, you can see a part of the cover on this pic

llounge022_0001.jpg

Wow! Yasmine and Mika are soooo CUTE together! I love Yasmine's dress and the jacket Mika is wearing! Goodness -- style must run in the family!!! lol. :wink2:

It definitely does :wub2:

Okay it might just be me but having had a sister who was pregnant not so long ago, Mika's sister looks like she's expecting a baby!

Is it just me? Is anybody else thinking that? Imagine if she was, the baby would have 'Uncle Mika!'