2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

Okay it might just be me but having had a sister who was pregnant not so long ago, Mika's sister looks like she's expecting a baby!

Is it just me? Is anybody else thinking that? Imagine if she was, the baby would have 'Uncle Mika!'

everybody would look pregnant in a dress like that I think

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay it might just be me but having had a sister who was pregnant not so long ago, Mika's sister looks like she's expecting a baby!

Is it just me? Is anybody else thinking that? Imagine if she was, the baby would have 'Uncle Mika!'

I was thinking that dress kinda makes her look like she's expecting, but I guess anyone would if they wore that, still looks nice though :wub2:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah thats my mika!btw any1 know any new mika songs i havent herd any since how much do you love me....oh and when will his new album come out?!?!any new things!?!?!?:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah thats my mika!btw any1 know any new mika songs i havent herd any since how much do you love me....oh and when will his new album come out?!?!any new things!?!?!?:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I can't say I know of any new songs, but the question of when the album will come out has been bandied about here for a while, with Mika continuing to not give a release date but saying that he wouldn't be rushed.... BUT then about a week and a half ago, someone found a site where it claimed that Mika had said the album wouldn't come out until 2009. So the simple answer is that we really don't know anything concrete yet....

she feels encouraged to do what? to arrive too late?lol, really

do YOU actually have any brain left to say anything like that

those who behave

!!!???!!!

you are all being so judgemental its freaking scaring

.....I haven't visited this site for a while, so could not react to your reply on my post....

Yes, I do have brains, and I do stand by my comment that Amy Winehouse has not much brain left, and I say it because I saw that infamous video of her with Pete Doherty and the mouse + a couple of other photos ... It's quite clear that her brain has basically been already destroyed by drugs and her body will be destryed by them, too, really soon.

and yes, I do have the right to be judgemental on a junkie who young people in Britain recently voted as their No.1 hero...

Shame on her for behaving like that and also on people around her who do not give a helping hand. She should be locked up and when she is clean she should be shown evidence of how she looked and behaved when she was on drugs.

that would be everyone's interest but money talks..

I feel the same. I like Amy...she's got a beautiful voice and rare talent. But she's throwing everything away by being an addict. It's going to kill her eventually if she doesn't stop. It's a shame really. She surrounds herself with people who are users. It affects her art too...when she has to cancel tours and appearances because she can't stand up, let alone sing. Did you hear about her recent performance in Brazil? She apologized for it. She knows she's being sub standard. I am not being judgemental, I like her...it's just that this behavior leads nowhere but the cemetary. It is too bad there is no one who has enough control over her to get her to stop.

Read in the news that Amy has emphysema from smoking crack. Sad. Hope she gets her sh*t together.

is the news ur talking about perezhilton cuz thats where i heard it from... it is really sad! it is such a shame because she has such an amazing unique voice and she is so talented and she is just throwing her life into the dumps with what she is doing!

and arent u usually arrested if you take drugs and stuff... i have no clue why they havent done something now! there is proof everywhere that she is doing it and it seems like everyone is just ignoring it:shocked:

HIP HIP HURRA TO MIKA !!!!

:kachinga::kachinga::kachinga::kachinga:

WE'RE PROUD OF YOU !!!!

yes that's true!! hip hip hooray for MIKA!! three cheers for you!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

we luffs you!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

:king: of music indeed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
.....I haven't visited this site for a while, so could not react to your reply on my post....

Yes, I do have brains, and I do stand by my comment that Amy Winehouse has not much brain left, and I say it because I saw that infamous video of her with Pete Doherty and the mouse + a couple of other photos ... It's quite clear that her brain has basically been already destroyed by drugs and her body will be destryed by them, too, really soon.

and yes, I do have the right to be judgemental on a junkie who young people in Britain recently voted as their No.1 hero...

Shame on her for behaving like that and also on people around her who do not give a helping hand. She should be locked up and when she is clean she should be shown evidence of how she looked and behaved when she was on drugs.

that would be everyone's interest but money talks..

Marie-Thérèse, courtesy of Marie-Andrée (screwed up my registration)

Are you by any chance the Suzie that put on Utube a... brilliant-doesn't-cover-it- recording of Any other world (and a very good one of the drumming battle) on February 28th ?

I keep thanking you on my threads, hoping that you read one of them and realize how grateful we are to you for sharing them ! Did you have a camera ? I taped the whole gig less the last two numbers (Lollipop and the encore) with a mobile phone but the quality is rather poor although I was first row standing, to the right of the stage.

I recorded at least 2/3 of the Beirut press conference and should be able to put it on Dailymotion with a friend's help in the next few days. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did your coverage of the Brixton show.

Only just read your original message on Amy Winehouse and I quite agree with you -although I wouldn't have bothered to put a thread about her self-destruction on the forum. Very sad, she obviously is deeply disturbed but being immensely talented doesn't make her less pathetic. In the same way to me Janis Joplin will always remain the screaming drunk with the sweet smile (poor kid !)

So much better to be a psycho-rigid control-freak workaholic like Mika than controlled by legal or illegal substances... At least he can be a model for his younger -sometimes very young- fans. But I am sure AW is past caring about her image.

Would love to meet you in Paris or London when hopefully the band start touring after the release of Mika's second album.

X

M.-Th.

So much better to be a psycho-rigid control-freak workaholic like Mika than controlled by legal or illegal substances... At least he can be a model for his younger -sometimes very young- fans. But I am sure AW is past caring about her image.

M.-Th.

Yeah so true! Mika never gets wasted, champ and beer only make him very TIRED. :roftl: I would never imagine Mika as a role model for the young, really, it's a very scary thought :naughty:

Yeah so true! Mika never gets wasted, champ and beer only make him very TIRED. :roftl: I would never imagine Mika as a role model for the young, really, it's a very scary thought :naughty:

haha i know my sister was like i am sure mika did very well in school and i was like actually no he didnt he dropped out for a while and took singing and piano lessons:naughty:

• 1 month later...
I can't remember his name, but it said what it was on the site where the picture came from. His last name sounded sort of italian, like Cici something...

Paul Gambaccini in case no one answered yet.:naughty: He's a radio dj and music commentator. He was at SBE in May 07.

• 2 weeks later...