2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like his *ring, bracelet and watch :biggrin2:

*was it just me, or did anyone else notice it's on his 'ring' finger?:naughty:

isn't that finger called ring finger because rings are usually worn on that one? sarcastic_hand.gif

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

... can cause at least.........serious..... eye :mf_lustslow:..... and brain :shocked: damage........ but yes..... yr right..... who cares?....... :mf_rosetinted:

And ........ to..... what was it I wanted to say? ehm..... your ....... homework? Ah.... who...... cares? Just.. look.. at.... Mika :drool::licks_lips::mf_lustslow:.... and..... don't.... think...that..... much! :chkn:

And ........ to..... what was it I wanted to say? ehm..... your ....... homework? Ah.... who...... cares? Just.. look.. at.... Mika :drool::licks_lips::mf_lustslow:.... and..... don't.... think...that..... much! :chkn:
....... and to ..... yr..... housework, too......:roftl::lmao:.. maybe...... we do need some help?? :naughty:

just a short note on this...

I was in the UK when it was held and all the media were talking about how Amy Winehouse won 'The award' and she was late to take it and instead her dad was presented the award...:thumbdown:

I did not know until I got back to Hungary and checked the internet that Mika actually won songwriter of the year award...

So, all I want to say is, shame on British media to indirectly support such attitude... :thumbdown::thumbdown:.. I am sure she now feels encouraged to behave the same way next time, and probably even trying to top it somehow - I mean if she has any brain left ... :thumbdown:

PS: Congratulations to Mika - well deserved:thumb_yello:

:groupwave:

just a short note on this...

I was in the UK when it was held and all the media were talking about how Amy Winehouse won 'The award' and she was late to take it and instead her dad was presented the award...:thumbdown:

I did not know until I got back to Hungary and checked the internet that Mika actually won songwriter of the year award...

So, all I want to say is, shame on British media to indirectly support such attitude... :thumbdown::thumbdown:.. I am sure she now feels encouraged to behave the same way next time, and probably even trying to top it somehow - I mean if she has any brain left ... :thumbdown:

PS: Congratulations to Mika - well deserved:thumb_yello:

:groupwave:

I agree with you - I am getting tired of hearing about others, mostly

people who drink too much, or abuse drugs, and they get all the press!!

It must be quite discouraging for those who "behave" themselves!! :thumbdown:

she feels encouraged to do what? to arrive too late?lol, really

do YOU actually have any brain left to say anything like that

I agree with you - I am getting tired of hearing about others, mostly

people who drink too much, or abuse drugs, and they get all the press!!

It must be quite discouraging for those who "behave" themselves!!

those who behave

!!!???!!!

you are all being so judgemental its freaking scaring

she feels encouraged to do what? to arrive too late?lol, really

do YOU actually have any brain left to say anything like that

those who behave

!!!???!!!

you are all being so judgemental its freaking scaring

I am not being judgemental - I stand by what I said - those who do not go out their way to drink excessively/shoot up in public seem to lose out on the publicity.

Thats why "behave" was in inverted commas, I knew it was not the right word - it was merely to point out the difference between those who court attention and those who do not.

I am not being judgemental - I stand by what I said - those who do not go out their way to drink excessively/shoot up in public seem to lose out on the publicity.

Thats why "behave" was in inverted commas, I knew it was not the right word - it was merely to point out the difference between those who court attention and those who do not.

mika courts attention to death probably more than winehouse who might not even be aware than she is in the spotlight, she has something else to deal with, obviously you dont know anything about drugs which is a good thing for you but it doesnt give you the right to say everything and anything though

and you have the right to drink and to sniff and to smoke and if you think people destroy themselves to be on the frontpage of a dirty magazine read by people like you well i just THINK your wrong, no one wants to be in The Sun

mika courts attention to death probably more than winehouse who might not even be aware than she is in the spotlight, she has something else to deal with, obviously you dont know anything about drugs which is a good thing for you but it doesnt give you the right to say everything and anything though

and you have the right to drink and to sniff and to smoke and if you think people destroy themselves to be on the frontpage of a dirty magazine read by people like you well i just THINK your wrong, no one wants to be in The Sun

I am entitled to my opinion - which is those who abuse substances seem to get the most publicity. I have dealt with those who have abused both drink and drugs - so actually I DO know something about it.

Your replies are unnecessarily aggressive - and I suggest you keep your comments to things you KNOW, rather than try and guess what other people do!!!

give smart replies!!!

I am entitled to my opinion - which is those who abuse substances seem to get the most publicity. I have dealt with those who have abused both drink and drugs - so actually I DO know something about it.

Your replies are unnecessarily aggressive - and I suggest you keep your comments to things you KNOW, rather than try and guess what other people do!!!

give smart replies!!!

why should i be giving smart replies when you are not being smart yourself?

does it make any sense? dont ask what you cant give

you dont know nothing until you do it yourself@drugs

and if you are "entitled to your opinion" well, so am I

your replies are unnecessarily agressive and judgemental and i also suggest you to keep your comments to things you know etc.

Everyone has their right to opinions , no need at all to put THINK

<passes coffee and chill out tablets>

:wink2:

End of the day Amy courts attention , without a shadow of doubt , Mika is a totally different character

Mika winning that award was hardly in the newspapers ......, after such a huge achievement after a short space of time he should of got more really

Now is you get rat arsed and do an Amy you seem to get it all

Tis true sadly

why should i be giving smart replies when you are being rude to me?

does it make any sense?

you dont know nothing until you do it yourself

your replies are unnecessarily agressive and judgemental and i also suggest you to keep your comments to things you know etc.

Go back and read my posts - I have not been rude to you at all.

why should i be giving smart replies when you are being rude to me?

does it make any sense?

you dont know nothing until you do it yourself

Pam, Wendi wasn't rude to you, or aggressive.

And you WERE rude and aggressive to

begin with, questioning whether Suzie had a brain left. Why be so nasty

just because you disagree with someone?

dcdeb

I did think it was a shame that no one had anything else to say about the awards (Media wise) then what Amy got upto...

I don't think anyone mentioned any other awards winners at all...

It shouldn't all be about Amy, Amy, Amy...

<passes coffee and chill out tablets>

:wink2:

End of the day Amy courts attention , without a shadow of doubt , Mika is a totally different character

Mika winning that award was hardly in the newspapers ......, after such a huge achievement after a short space of time he should of got more really

Now is you get rat arsed and do an Amy you seem to get it all

Tis true sadly

Interesting thing is, I'd never heard about the Ivor Novello awards before

this year! But they were mentioned on some US radio stations, because

of Amy Winehouse -- not just because she won, but because her dad

had to accept her award, etc.

dcdeb

Pam, Wendi wasn't rude to you, or aggressive.

And you WERE rude and aggressive to

begin with, questioning whether Suzie had a brain left. Why be so nasty

just because you disagree with someone?

dcdeb

no, not for that reason

because the person you mention were questioning the fact that winehouse didnt have any brain left... i thought it was rude and i used it against her to sho how rude she was...

but hey we all know that...whatever...people can be disrespectul towards "xxx" but thats ok for you, all you see is ME being that way...you ll never be neutral anyway

but if any of my post must cost me a ban, please delete, i dont want to be banned