Possible Life In Cartoon Motion plagiarism?

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE STARS?!?!!?

On the right hand side!!! By the girl's pink boot!! just above the cloud?!?!?! That's where "MIKA" should be....except it's stars....and it has that pop up look to it just like the MIKA logo!!!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, shame i don't understand spanish or whatever the language is, eh. but look at that cluster by the girls feet....ALL OF THOSE ELEMENTS exist on the LiCM cover. There's no way it's coincidence!

me neither =/

yeah! :shocked:

the arrows, the circles, everything! :mad3:

it cant be coincidence! mika's cd was released much much earlier!

On the right hand side!!! By the girl's pink boot!! just above the cloud?!?!?! That's where "MIKA" should be....except it's stars....and it has that pop up look to it just like the MIKA logo!!!!

hey yeah :shocked:

damn :mad3:

Just read the back of the CD... nope! NO CREDITS to Yasmine, or Mika, or anyone related with Universal Music.

they didnt even ask permission :shocked:

grrr!

I cant find the back cover or credits... what's sure is that google doesnt give me any info regarding a potential collaboration of Jasmine to that DVD... But again, it doesn't mean she didnt sell her drawings to them... The imitation is so obvious I would be surprised if they hadnt got an authorization.

:jawdrop::blowup:

Just read the back of the CD... nope! NO CREDITS to Yasmine, or Mika, or anyone related with Universal Music.

That's just:thumbdown:

on the last page of the LiCM booklet at the bottom it says:

Illustration/Design: DaWack / MIKA / Airside

isn't that enough?!

I hope, but I don't think it is. There are no credits, and no copyright things:thumbdown:

Yeah, I've looked very close at the whole thing:naughty:

I hope for them it's copyrighted, otherwise those people just can do it, and maybe we'll see more people who will rip it off in the future:shocked:

Well, If Mika has been a smart boy and I assume he is, then he would've copyrighted both his music and the art. Because this shows some scary similarities:blink:

I cant find the back cover or credits... what's sure is that google doesnt give me any info regarding a potential collaboration of Jasmine to that DVD... But again, it doesn't mean she didnt sell her drawings to them... The imitation is so obvious I would be surprised if they hadnt got an authorization.

I know... I mean, who is capable of making such an OBVIOUS imitation?

But then again...

Do you think Yasmine would sell her drawings?

I know... I mean, who is capable of making such an OBVIOUS imitation?

But then again...

Do you think Yasmine would sell her drawings?

bloody well hope not! :shocked:

i mean, she's free to do what she likes, but if I created something THAT magnificent i wouldnt be selling it to anyone, that's MY baby....IMO...

Yea, I see :thumbdown:

trying so very hard to be something it's not. Like a fake designer handbag. Not that I would know, of course:naughty:

No, really It's a clear copy, but I'm not sure there is really that much that can be done :(

Yeah. They're just not original

everything about it is wrong. Wrong, WRONG, WRONG!!!

Yeah, but what do you want to do about it?:(

I just wonder what Mika and Yasmine might think of this. And Richard Hogg ofcourse

Yea, I see :thumbdown:

trying so very hard to be something it's not. Like a fake designer handbag. Not that I would know, of course:naughty:

No, really It's a clear copy, but I'm not sure there is really that much that can be done :(

Maybe... someone can let Mika know by his MySpace? I know this may seem a bit exaggerated, but there are NO credits, and it's clearly a fake imitation.

It's def very similar, the lines, circles.. all ! :blink: But I think you're overreacting, that show isn't even famous, it's really bad and silly. Though it would be funny to see Mika suing an argentina soap opera, lol.

It's def very similar, the lines, circles.. all ! :blink: But I think you're overreacting, that show isn't even famous, it's really bad and silly. Though it would be funny to see Mika suing an argentina soap opera, lol.

it doesn't matter if it's big or small, the fact is, is that's it's been COPIED.

!!!!!!!