Possible Life In Cartoon Motion plagiarism?

OMG!

Is this plagiarism? The drawings aren't copyrighted, are they?

They look a bit too similar:shocked:

I've sent a message to Universal Music Spain (I couldn't contact universal argentina)

to show them this, ans ask for an explanation, i hope they have one

The label of the Patito Feo CD, it's EMI, not universal. It's a totally different company, and they don't even have the rights to reproduce the drawings, unless they have asked for permission.

But coming for the producer behind the disc...he plagiarized lot of things in his tv program...:thumbdown:

turkish ad:

HIS ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYBAGLKVsIM

pay attention to the music behind :naughty:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent a message to Universal Music Spain (I could contact universal argentina)

The label of the Patito Feo CD, it's EMI, not universal. It's a totally different company, and they don't even have the rights to reproduce the drawings, unless they have asked for permission.

But coming for the producer behind the disc...he plagiarized lot of things in his tv program...:thumbdown:

turkish ad:

Tinelli? Sip :naughty:

I've sent a message to Universal Music Spain (I couldn't contact universal argentina)

turkish ad:

Wow! That song sounds really familiar!:lmfao:

I know... I mean, who is capable of making such an OBVIOUS imitation?

But then again...

Do you think Yasmine would sell her drawings?

No, not if Mika uses them. I'm pretty sure about that

Hey everyone. First of all, I've not made this threat to accuse anyone of plagiarism, but to give you a heads up and to see what could be done.

The following is a comparative image between the "Patito Feo" CD ("La Vida Es Una Fiesta" - 2008), which include the soundtracks of a popular Argentinean soap-opera made for teenagers and Mika's CD cover ("Life In Cartoon Motion" - 2007) (I'm pretty sure we're all familiar with it but just so you can see several similarities between both CD covers).

patitofeoeh0.png

And another one... (look at the piano and the arrows!)

83214649mc7.png

I just think they're waaay too similar. :shocked:

Is there any way we can let Mika know about this?

Thanks

Agus

Wow.

:shocked::shocked:

I've also sent a message to Mika's MySpace in the hope that SOMEONE will read it and take note. I've given them a link here and the link to that website.

:thumb_yello:

No, not if Mika uses them. I'm pretty sure about that

Me too.

Talk about plagiarism... well, Tinelli (the host of Show Match - that commercial was made for that show) is the producer of Patito Feo.

I see the CD Cover isn't the only thing he's plagiarized.

Wow.

How do you mean, not original?:naughty::thumbdown:

Wow they are very similar, but we don't know if Mika and Yasmine's copyrighted or not. I think they'd notice and do something about it if they did steal the drawings. It's just too alike to not ask for permission to use it :blink:

Wow they are very similar, but we don't know if Mika and Yasmine's copyrighted or not. I think they'd notice and do something about it if they did steal the drawings. It's just too alike to not ask for permission to use it :blink:

I thought about that too... but you never know. I mean, knowing Tinelli (the producer) I wouldn't be surprised if they're used without permission.

wow...that's crazy.

i just bought a notebook that looks like stuff taken from Yasmine, the circles the gears the stripes and the little balloony looken stuff was all over it.

maybe she is selling rights to copy her drawings?

don't do it yasmine!!!

wow...that's crazy.

i just bought a notebook that looks like stuff taken from Yasmine, the circles the gears the stripes and the little balloony looken stuff was all over it.

maybe she is selling rights to copy her drawings?

don't do it yasmine!!!

NOO! Don't do it! (I don't think she will anyway)

Her drawings are unique... if she sells them all the colourful circles and flowers and colours will be everyone's :(

Oh, no, not the producer of this show. He's been always a thief. And he has an enormous head for nothing.

:roftl: Nice description!

No, seriously. He is a bonehead... (I have't used that word since second grade :naughty:)

Hey everyone. First of all, I've not made this threat to accuse anyone of plagiarism, but to give you a heads up and to see what could be done.

The following is a comparative image between the "Patito Feo" CD ("La Vida Es Una Fiesta" - 2008), which include the soundtracks of a popular Argentinean soap-opera made for teenagers and Mika's CD cover ("Life In Cartoon Motion" - 2007) (I'm pretty sure we're all familiar with it but just so you can see several similarities between both CD covers).

patitofeoeh0.png

And another one... (look at the piano and the arrows!)

83214649mc7.png

I just think they're waaay too similar. :shocked:

Is there any way we can let Mika know about this?

Thanks

Agus

That is really strange, i hope for them they are using those drawings with permission.

Mika is lucky to have such alert fans and members, we bump into so many things that others wont even pay attention. :naughty::thumb_yello: