Forum Update/Message from Mika

dcdeb

Thats would actually be really cool as long as there was privacy against guests. but i guess it would be up to the person how much they wanted to put in, but i'm all for that.

I think it could be made private.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an upgrade to this message board that would include more comprehensive profiles...something like a MySpace page. He may be talking about something along those lines. We hope to find out more of what he has in mind in the coming weeks.

Thanks Christine, sounds pretty cool.:thumb_yello:

Woohoo!! :yay:

The Forum's back and we're gonna party

Hey now, hey now, the forum's back!

Thanks lovely mods for all the myspace updates letting us know what was going on (or not going on as the case may be), for the other things to keep us entertained like the chat and the vids and for all the running around behind the scenes trying to get things sorted out.:wub2:

Thankyou Mika for the letter... As formal as it sounds, it's great to know you care...

And helloooooo MFC!!!!:groupwave:

Thank you so much christine for letting us now a.s.a.p. what a treat to see after Indiana Jones and the last crusade !

same here, i just saw that today and came home to this =]

i thought it was good, really sweet.

the movie that is, but surely the message also!

There is an upgrade to this message board that would include more comprehensive profiles...something like a MySpace page. He may be talking about something along those lines. We hope to find out more of what he has in mind in the coming weeks.

i think i know what this may be like.

On the Despair Faction board (AFI's fan club) we each have profiles where you have a user pic, and you can friend on another and leave comments. And we each have blogs attached. But the board is sort of seperated because once you log in you go to your homepage and then you can either visit your profile or the board. I hated it at first but now its cool. myspacey

and yay the forums back. ^-^ I havnt been on in a while and tried yesterday and was like "oops"

WOW!!! Couldn't sleep.......so had a look here and... what great news!! MFC is back ..and....with a Mica message!!

So many many thanks Deb, Christine and everyone working hard making it happen!!

Yes, When I read his message to us...it just made me feel so overwhelmed...to know that he actually cares, that he wants us to have this place up and running.

It confirms EVERYTHING that I felt in the beginning...The sheer respect that he has for his fans radiates from within him.

It's days like these when I just feel more love for him than I can contain...

He is a cut above the rest, truly special and truly beautiful.

I LOVE YOU MIKA!:mf_lustslow:

feel the same ... THANK YOU MIKA!! Words can't explain how much I appreciate what u are doing and saying, feel u so near and love you so much !! :wub2:

Yay! :kachinga:

i think i know what this may be like.

On the Despair Faction board (AFI's fan club) we each have profiles where you have a user pic, and you can friend on another and leave comments. And we each have blogs attached. But the board is sort of seperated because once you log in you go to your homepage and then you can either visit your profile or the board. I hated it at first but now its cool. myspacey

Oohhh, this sounds like it could be interesting :biggrin2:

Am up for work now, and feeling like crap... so seeing that message from Mika was a nice surprise... let alone that the MFC is back.... thanks to Andrew, Mana and everyone else who has helped get us back online, and thanks for the chat room while we waited... made the downtime alittle easier.

:wub2:

This is just the sweetest fan club, really it is. It is so lovely that Mika cares for us, he is so great.

Thanks for everybody that helped get this forum up and running. And that chat room was awesome by the way. And thank you Mika for posting!!!!!!

We love you all!

The Meyer Twins

it was sweet! with Mary! and the wittle son following in indys footsteps!:wub2::naughty:

hahaha

Shia :das:

I thought that the aliens were stupid though. I mean, aliens have no relation to indiana jones whatsoever. They couldve come up with such a better story! It was good until the last 30ish minutes :aah:

Thanks StandartToaster , Lollipop_Monkey and the rest of the team for the efforts and also for making the chat room available for us while the forum was down. :huglove:

Thanks Mika for your care for this fanclub. :wub2:

dear all (mika included :wub2:) , thanks for giving mfc back to us!

Andrew is our star and Mika was awake during the night posting that? :naughty:

we have really 2 dedicated persons here! :thumb_yello:

i cannot but joke, as i'm too astonished...i really did not expect this when i tried to log in a few minutes ago...bear with me, i'm in shock.:bleh: