Forum Update/Message from Mika

dcdeb

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am sure it will be fantastic! That is exactly what made me go for it...the fact that he's getting old adn doesn't do Europe often...:naughty:

He was on some show the other week, it might have been Jonathan Ross. He was much better than I thought, I enjoyed it, but that was enough . If I won tickets I would go though . :naughty:

He was on some show the other week, it might have been Jonathan Ross. He was much better than I thought, I enjoyed it, but that was enough . If I won tickets I would go though . :naughty:

maybe you're a real fan of Neil Diamond...

Is Mana a lesbian? I'd love to know. I want to marry her. she's like so hot.

we are not sure... until she tells us, we just don't know.

but newspapers are speculating about this all the time.

i don't see the point... do you? :naughty::naughty:

*goes to start a "We don't care about Mana's sexuality" thread.*

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah right. We don't care. Tssss:mf_rosetinted:

we are not sure... until she tells us, we just don't know.

but newspapers are speculating about this all the time.

i don't see the point... do you? :naughty::naughty:

No, it's not about the sexuality, it's about the....yeah, about what is it actually?:blink:Her supermoderatorness?:naughty:

No, it's not about the sexuality, it's about the....yeah, about what is it actually?:blink:Her supermoderatorness?:naughty:

Yes, we should only discuss her supermoderatorness (actually I think you mean supermoderation) in this forum, the question of her sexuality should not be bandied about the forums.:wink2:

Deb....she's the bestest.

Happy to hear things are "rolling" with the site here. Sometimes it takes a glitch to get it together.

The MFC'ers rock.

And Mika, you rock too, of course.

Hi guys!

I'm so glad that our forum is back! I was missing this crazy family. Thanks a lot to everyone who worked hard on it.

I know, I don't post a lot (my english is so bad) but I'm online everyday and these 36 hours were very sad.

Now we're together again with Mika taking good care of us. So long life to MFC!!!:thumb_yello:

Is Mana a lesbian? I'd love to know. I want to marry her. she's like so hot.

Oh, now you tell me :doh:.....I could have started flirting with her all this time!:naughty:

i'm very happy to read this..thanks to mika and dccb to post it!

that's why i didn't come yet on mfc..failure....

but now i'm really really enjoy for the future and hope all will be ok now for this very best website for mika's fans trought the world!!!:mf_lustslow:

Yes, we should only discuss her supermoderatorness (actually I think you mean supermoderation) in this forum, the question of her sexuality should not be bandied about the forums.:wink2:

Supermoderation? Oh, so it is okay to say that we all like Mana, well, in moderation ,hehe, I mean, supermoderation???? :naughty::fisch:

I guess you'll be off to start the Managasmic thread soon then will you ST?

Hey, I have a pic I could donate to that thread, just cut out the big guy and it is pretty:chkn: :das:

Do you see him here? Anywhere?? There you have your answer! :naughty:

Wait a sec.....wasn't he the guy who wrote that note which started this thread, which built the house where Jack lives? Other than that, no, I don't see him at all. I wish someone would post photos somewhere on this forum so I could remember what he looks like.....:mf_rosetinted:

Do you want us to put in a good word for you?

She likes that Mika guy though, you know........

And you know, that Mika guy has been pretty awesome lately...could be hard to beat. :naughty:

Oh, now you tell me.....I could have started flirting with her all this time!:naughty:

How YOU dooin?! :das:

No, it's not about the sexuality, it's about the....yeah, about what is it actually? Her supermoderatorness?

Yes. I don't talk about my personal life. Sure, I'll yammer on about my childhood and my kitchen renovations and my Lebanese grandmother's big hips...but no, not my personal life. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess you'll be off to start the Managasmic thread soon then will you ST?:wink2:

:aah:

The day that happens is the day I ban myself. Y'all don't wanna see that! :roftl: