Myspace, Facebook or Bebo?

Facebook, myspace or Bebo?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Facebook, myspace or Bebo?

• Facebook
    • Myspace
    • Bebo

I hear it all the time:

"Myspace/facebook/bebo is dead" and similar and I would love to see which site/s are actually in.

I realise that MFC doesn't represent the world but lets face it, it represents MY world, and it's an interesting experiment as maybe the MFCers can see how many are where ;)

Merci xxx

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for MS and FB...all my RL friends use FB, but I like MS better because of all the music/video there. It's great for keeping up with musicians (read: stalking them) and FB has become super annoying ever since applications came into play. I don't go on there much any more.

I voted both.

I use MySpace to keep up with bands and my online friends, and Facebook to keep up with Real Life friends.

Never got into Bebo though!

same as me! :naughty: but I didn't notice that it's multiple choice poll :thumbdown: and I voted only for MS but I'm using FB as well :thumb_yello:

I liked MySpace from the start and swore I wouldn't venture onto FaceBook as my family have FB accounts and I didn't need them exposed to the Mika madness :wink2: but now I have both and FaceBook is quicker to load pages and navigate around. MySpace sometimes won't follow links.

I liked MySpace from the start and swore I wouldn't venture onto FaceBook as my family have FB accounts and I didn't need them exposed to the Mika madness :wink2: but now I have both and FaceBook is quicker to load pages and navigate around. MySpace sometimes won't follow links.

that's true :thumb_yello: but with MS you can design your page... and FB have great games and stuff which you can do if you are bored :wink2: so I think they're equal for me...:roftl:

I have accounts in all 3, but I definetely use Bebo the least. Facebook is OK, but I don't like the Application Overload, and the fact that all the profiles are white and boring.Facebook was created for University stidents originally anyway, what can you expect?:roftl:

MySpace is OK, though my MySpace is currently under construction:bleh:

I mostly use hi5, which in my opinion is a lower-maintenance, not-so-techy version of MySpace, and is more popular in my country, Portugal:thumb_yello:

Hi5!!! :roftl::roftl:

But from those 3, definately Myspace! :wink2:

HI5?

I got an account on there but never really got into it and sort of wasn't there much.

I chose FB and MS.

FB is for family and all but I am so sick of seeing "You have 5 heart requests" and "***** ***** has taken a bite out of you! Click here to see what they wrote to you"

And then the emails "ithink thought of the day june 20th 2008"

I agree, apps got and GET on my nerves sometimes.

I love MS because you have more freedom of expression, you can colour your profile and everything's so much more accessable.

I HAD bebo when I moved here but when I started using it when I went to school here I got hastled by other kids who had looked me up specificly to continue their freakish bullying obsession.

So I abandoned my profile.

I have all three... though I don't use Bebo much anymore...

That's exactly what I was going to say, Nico! :wink2:

I use myspace more than Facebook, I only remember to check my Bebo

account when I get an email about some band posting a video there...

dcdeb

MySpace only. Used to have Facebook but deleted it after several dirty old men harrassed me. And I have a bebo account floating somewhere but I can't even remember my name on there:roftl:

MySpace only. Used to have Facebook but deleted it after several dirty old men harrassed me. And I have a bebo account floating somewhere but I can't even remember my name on there:roftl:

Sane here... I got some dirty messages like "Hey honey, I'll be staying in Portugal in January, wanna meet up?". That was funny:naughty: