New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i don't want to sound like a crazy fangirl:bleh:

but he is soooooooo cute:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

this vid. is totally different than interwievs isn't it.

(like his shirt too:naughty:)

Daily huh, we will see

What I wonder about...do you think he will be hanging on the trapeze thing himself in Paris, you know, the thing that man was hanging on?

Haha! I never even thought about that! I SAW the trapeze, but it never clicked that it must be in his show some how :doh: *concentrate!*

And even if their not daily, it's better than nothinggggg!

Is it just me or does he sound really British in this video? haha

He sounds majorly different, the sort of "owe" sound :rolls_eyes:

i really don't wanna get my hopes up too much but it all sounds amazing!

first impression was like bleh, i imagined the messages a little more personal, him talking to the camera and this one just seemes a bit too worked on, if you know what i mean. however now that i think about it the 'hello my little diary cam' style would maybe be even worse than this advertise-like one but then i started paying attention to what he's saying instead of how the vid is made and it all sounds good, especially the part about the vids from the gigs. and man, he really is planning some weird stuff for Paris, can't wait to see it!!!

It sucks a little how you can see he's practiced it and such, but I like it. It was exciting and brilliant. Let's ust call it "well produced" :biggrin2:

I also didn't know you could enter to win tickets to the Paris show. I figured it was only open for people around there.

Oh my goshhhh I'm sooooo in love with Paris.

What! *runs off to click on the link*

OMG! It like ... totally let me apply. Oh My God. Is it going to filter out the non-european applicants? :naughty: BUT another positive, Australia totally got moved into the top bit of the drop down menu! :punk:

Yey I finally got to watch it with sound! :wub2: And he really does sound proper British :shocked::naughty: That was such a great vid! I can't wait to see the other new updates :wub2: And now I am going to watch the video again.. and again and again maybe.

WOW! WOW! WOW!!

This is going to be fab!!!!

Maybey we shouldn't all bother going to the Paris show then...:mf_rosetinted: he did say it doesn't matter...Hmmm a gig with no audience!!!:naughty:

Clowns NO clowns!!!!!! I will be in tears I have a fear of clowns....on the upside..

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON and CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!!

Can we win shoes and clothes please (....wish had known about the competition before Mr P!!! as getting MY tickets was a nightmare!!! I would rather win yours!! :wub2:)........I want some Louboutins!!!! :roftl:....sorry NEEEED some! :blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait till Friday now soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

xox

:crybaby:

i can't see youtube:no:

can somebody upload it on myspace?????????

:tears:

It's a pity dilek...because he's wonderfully gorgeous!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm impressed and he's really fine! I'm so happy for him :punk:

I'll try to put it on my page :wink2:

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON and CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes, he must have recieved all his royalties finally then? :naughty::wink2:

<tries not to mention anything about officialness :naughty::fisch:>

.... but Dang looks like i failed :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

thanks for the vid mika :thumb_yello:

I almost choked with my orbit chewing gum, when I saw the frontpage news!

And the video is fantastic!!!!!!!!! I'm still shaking, my eyes are wet, I need to drink some tea to calm down. I can't wait for the show, although I'm not going sadly, but if Mika doesn't lie, those, who can't go, will get to see some nice extracts! :das:

And the new album, the new site, everything new is sooooooooo exciting, too much excitement, I won't get any sleep today, wowwzzza! :yay::boing:

:woot_jump: