New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

And if you wanna download it:

flv format: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AU2TY5NA

mp4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HNMFVHKO

Excellent! Thank you so much!

i luved it! do u think on his nxt album there will b something w/ clowns?:shocked:

Clowns and snakes. And a trapeze! Oh, this is going to be awesome...:punk:

Daily blogs :jawdrop: that would be definitely end of my remaining sanity.:stretcher:

Most of the MFCers would lose their sanity. Me included! :naughty:

Also, has anyone tried registering for Paris tickets through the link on the main page? I registered to get HTML emails to one address and that didn't work, so I tried again with a different email but had to choose the text option without HTML. My sister got the HTML emails, and it turns out the welcome emails for HTML are different than the text ones. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove hiiiiiiiiiiimm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow:

god I NEED that ticket for the parc des princes it's my only chance of ever getting to see Mika !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed iiiiiit !!!!!!!!!

LoOo0oOove Mika too much :wub2:

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove hiiiiiiiiiiimm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god I NEED that ticket for the parc des princes it's my only chance of ever getting to see Mika !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed iiiiiit !!!!!!!!!

LoOo0oOove Mika too much :wub2:

grrrr... i wish i could win it and even if i do i couldnt go because i dont even have a passport:thumbdown:

thanks mika!:thumb_yello:

you just gave us something to chat about to fill the week till paris!:naughty:

and he talked about me...did you notice?....................:wink2:

yes!

i am NOT going to paris...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

seriously...lots of emotions...thanks mika.:wub2:

well I have tried to enter 2 times using html and text option and nowt seems to happen, am I supposed to get an email to confirm it ow something ?

I have read somewhere that you should be sent an email with a confirmation link. But I have got no such thing either. :naughty:

I have read somewhere that you should be sent an email with a confirmation link. But I have got no such thing either. :naughty:

Me neither:naughty:

BWAAAAH MIKASOUNDS!:boxed:

I remember when I signed up. I signed up there in january or february, and got my confirmation email in may (it was in 2007).

Maybe we get the confirmation emails somewhere in december:fisch:

They should do something about that!:naughty:

I remember when I signed up. I signed up there in january or february, and got my confirmation email in may (it was in 2007).

On top of :bleh:

They should do something about that!:naughty:

don't exaggerate it will be the top of the week and you know it.

Good to see he's finally sent a message, and that theone thing Sara and me held back from talking to him has been revealed, the competition.

We thought it would be better coming from him:wink2:.

well I have tried to enter 2 times using html and text option and nowt seems to happen, am I supposed to get an email to confirm it ow something ?

Yeah, I registered with one email address and never received a confirmation email. Then I tried again with another address (and no HTML option) and received an email confirmation immediately.

Sooo...*shrugs*...seems like an imperfect confirmation system. Maybe it has a problem with certain email addresses?